Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Ashamed Of My State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ashamed Of My State (1079 Views)

Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) / Insecurity: I Am Frustrated In My State - Governor El-Rufai (Video) / Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ashamed Of My State by CYBERWEAVER(m): 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2019
How can I stop been a Kogite, my head is always down whenever my neighbors and friends are making reference to their various States.
I have no reason to be proud of my state please someone should suggest the alternative because I am depressed

Re: Ashamed Of My State by nlPoster: 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
Same thing people say about Nigeria,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashamed Of My State by CYBERWEAVER(m): 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
nlPoster:
I used to blame those fellow but now my eyes are open, The only time I gain happiness in Nigeria is whenever Super Eagle's are on the field. I am weak, very weak
Re: Ashamed Of My State by nlPoster: 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2019
CYBERWEAVER:
I used to blame those fellow but now my eyes are open, The only time I gain happiness in Nigeria is whenever Super Eagle's are on the field. I am weak, very weak

Most or almost all Nigerians are very weak and weakened simply because they're Nigerian, it's quite sad but if that's how God wants it. . .
Re: Ashamed Of My State by skedman(m): 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2019
nlPoster:
when they were busy voting where were you i guess on nairaland
There is no how voting will be rig 100percent in the entire state .

1 Like

Re: Ashamed Of My State by CYBERWEAVER(m): 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2019
nlPoster:

Most or almost all Nigerians are very weak and weakened simply because they're Nigerian, it's quite sad but if that's how God wants it. . .
God is wonderful
Re: Ashamed Of My State by LabDNA: 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2019
Majority of your people love the state as it is. That's why the incumbent won.

Whatever the state is, kogi people think it is best for them. Bello will finish and still come to the Senate.

1 Like

Re: Ashamed Of My State by nlPoster: 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2019
skedman:

when they were busy voting where were you i guess on nairaland
There is no how voting will be rig 100percent in the entire state .

Did the op say anything about voting? (although you quoted my own post)

I'm not getting your reference, explain please.

If you want to start online voting that's cool.
Re: Ashamed Of My State by CYBERWEAVER(m): 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2019
skedman:
when they were busy voting where were you i guess on nairaland There is no how voting will be rig 100percent in the entire state .
U expect me to be on the street acting as Political thug? No, I won't I always exercise my Civil rights, which doesn't count in Nigeria
Re: Ashamed Of My State by Merit123(m): 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2019
You are welcome to BORNO STATE,
Free transport.
Free state of origin

Re: Ashamed Of My State by Magicians: 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2019
My state Abia is worse than a shithole buy what can I do. Bello only refused to pay outstanding salary he inherited cursed Ikpeazu as vowed he should did if he pay Abia workers a dime n this is 5 years counting. You should thank God brother.

Abia is now a disgrace to humanity all due to Ikpeazu but my people will not open thread to castigate him but instead leave their problems n be chasing shadow in Yoruba land.

CYBERWEAVER:
How can I stop been a Kogite, my head is always down whenever my neighbors and friends are making reference to their various States.
I have no reason to be proud of my state please someone should suggest the alternative because I am depressed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashamed Of My State by CYBERWEAVER(m): 6:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
Merit123:
You are welcome to BORNO STATE, Free transport. Free state of origin
Fry Pan to Fire

1 Like

Re: Ashamed Of My State by rtdCivilservant: 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2019
CYBERWEAVER:

1. First, denounce ur state, u have to publish it in atleast 5 reputable newspapers that u are no longer a citizen of Kogi state,
2. After fulfilling the criteria above walk into the liaison office of any state of ur choice and obtain certificate of local government of any local government in ur preferred state that u want to belong to.
3. After completing step 2 above u would now be known as a citizen of the new state that u have chosen.

2 Likes

Re: Ashamed Of My State by ZombieTERROR: 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
Well... I can authoritatively tell you that these terrorists called politicians came to power just to loot and settle their future unborn generations....

Go to Enugu today
The buffoon of a governor is busy doing nothing
Nothing is happening in the state

We know how the former governor Sullivan chime changed the face of the state..

These dude is just a punishment to Enugu people

Let me not even talk about Abia state.. They are cursed with pathetic governors right from the onset... But the incumbent is the icing on the cake.. It's a sorry situation..

Let's just rant on social media while they loot our common wealth with bullion vans.. It's okay

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ashamed Of My State by SisterFire(f): 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2019
CYBERWEAVER:

...u voted buhari in 2015 to spite igbos and Niger deltans , forgetting when a tyrant rises gate of hell will be open to the earth ,
..... These men are wicked souls u can't remove through election ,
By 2023 buhari will go for 3rd term and yahaya Bello will follow suite ....

Mock igbos the more , now I see y Bible said hatred consumes , is depression not consuming u now ,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashamed Of My State by Kapilta(m): 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2019
SisterFire:
...u voted buhari in 2015 to spite igbos and Niger deltans , forgetting when a tyrant rises gate of hell will be open to the earth ,

Mock igbos the more , now I see y Bible said hatred consumes , is depression not consuming u now ,
smh. All this my ibo in-law self. grin she still bring gej into the matter. Even gej and bayelsans voted apc just yesterday. grin una wan die for 2015 matter now grin

2 Likes

Re: Ashamed Of My State by Flathead: 8:41pm On Nov 19, 2019
You should rather be ashamed of "state of ur education"
Re: Ashamed Of My State by helinues: 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
If you are indeed ashame of your state then it is never too late to do something about it

Start mobilising young youths in your hood and start orientating them the benefits of voting for credible candidates
Re: Ashamed Of My State by helinues: 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
SisterFire:

So Bayelsa people also mocked Igbo's huh?

1 Like

Re: Ashamed Of My State by Peacemaker5129(f): 8:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
CYBERWEAVER:

relocate to shout yeast for the main time
Re: Ashamed Of My State by Ttipsy(f): 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
it's clear APC rigged the election. y didn't d incubate governor in Bayelsa win it also as it's counter part in kogi won it

politics in Nigeria will forever remain a joke

2 Likes

Re: Ashamed Of My State by CYBERWEAVER(m): 11:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
SisterFire:
. By 2023 buhari will go for 3rd term and yahaya Bello will follow suite ....

Mocking igbos the more , now I see y Bible said hatred consumes , is depression not consuming u now ,
U know not what you are saying, I for once never cast my vote for APC.

3 Likes

Re: Ashamed Of My State by CYBERWEAVER(m): 11:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
Igbo:
You should rather be ashamed of "state of ur education"
I am more educated than your President

(1) (Reply)

Look What Autny Iyabo Sent Me From America - Amotekun! / Tinubu 2023 Non Negotiable T. N. N. Membership. / Imo Guber Review: Inadequate Claims And The Erring Counsel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.