Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

MC Oluomo Visits Pasuma - Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Oluomo Visits Pasuma - Pictures (48844 Views)

Fuji: After Years Of Rivalry, Osupa Finally Visits Pasuma / MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo's Outfit To Pasuma's 50th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Visits Pasuma - Pictures by Sweeetheart(m): 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
let Igbo keep hating, the hates that have demoted them backward in Nigeria politics

I don't see how a sane worried more about other people's lifestyle and states than their own. Igbo worried a lot about Yorubas that don't even care about what they ignorantly put themselves into with their political Naivety

political redemption needs to found its way in east for these people to think straight. continue hating on this guy as if the hate will stop or increase anything

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Visits Pasuma - Pictures by African101(m): 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
Must you reciprocate, are you sure you are a Yoruba?

HAKYN1:

Osu are the ones fast at attacking Yorubas, other m*mu copying them got the cue from them, so whenever issues like this arise, the Osus will receive the bashing on behalf of themselves or anybody responsible. They are the ones born with hatred for the Yorubas and as such will always be served at the slightest provocation
Re: MC Oluomo Visits Pasuma - Pictures by HAKYN1: 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2019
ogbuefi677:

This must be very painful to your muslim skull grin

Osu Jew, I have just asked a question, provide answer or move on with your flat Osu head

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Visits Pasuma - Pictures by KingAzubuike(f): 2:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
PapaBaby:
MC Oluomo, Tinubu’s favorite thug and incoming governor of Lagos state.
How do you people really think he can become a governor... He doesn't have the attributes nor qualifications. Abi na him type wan dey attend conference here and there dey give speeches.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Visits Pasuma - Pictures by fareed69(m): 2:32pm On Nov 20, 2019
ogbuefi677:
Incoming governor of the Capital of afonjaland.
Awolowo must be weeping in his grave.
After suffering to educate afonjas with free education,they've allowed thugs to take over and still voted for an affidavit cattle rearer not once but twice.

And Zik too will be weeping in his grave that his people have turned to Drug pushers and Armed robbers .

5 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Visits Pasuma - Pictures by HAKYN1: 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
African101:
Must you reciprocate, are you sure you are a Yoruba?

Before now Yorubas practiced the principle of "e fi won sile" let them be, but today, people are beginning to see Yorubas from the description of the Osus. Therefore, please serve them hot. Others are reading their lies and are taking it for real because you guys hardly refute their lies or balance hatred for them.

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Visits Pasuma - Pictures by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
kevwemike:
this guy is a scam
I hope you haven't sent some money to him already.
Re: MC Oluomo Visits Pasuma - Pictures by quiestla: 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
Can this man speak good English
He go learn am
Re: MC Oluomo Visits Pasuma - Pictures by LZAA: 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2019
ogbuefi677:
After suffering to educate afonjas with free education,they've allowed thugs to take over and still voted for an affidavit cattle rearer not once but twice.
Chai chai chai grin
Please where is iammo
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed helinues

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Visits Pasuma - Pictures by Rabson44(m): 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
abotion could have prevented this statement
Re: MC Oluomo Visits Pasuma - Pictures by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2019
To get pasuma stickers for the Keke and buses. If you know, you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Visits Pasuma - Pictures by African101(m): 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2019
Re: MC Oluomo Visits Pasuma - Pictures by Lordofthewest(m): 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
Yeah, the same way your dumb mothers voted for kerosene sharing governor. Ojukwu died in vain.
ogbuefi677:

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Visits Pasuma - Pictures by African101(m): 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2019
My point is that your harsh response towards them on social media doesn't prove any point. You may be quoting a foreigner or someone from other tribe that plays on you guys weakness. Only illiterates shows lack of manner in public especially on social media. A true Yoruba is well educated and well trained irrespective of your academic records.

HAKYN1:

Before now Yorubas practiced the principle of "e fi won sile" let them be, but today, people are beginning to see Yorubas from the description of the Osus. Therefore, please serve them hot. Others are reading their lies and are taking it for real because you guys hardly refute their lies or balance hatred for them.
Re: MC Oluomo Visits Pasuma - Pictures by Fuckandcum: 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Baa waasi.

Niceone
[/s]

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Visits Pasuma - Pictures by HAKYN1: 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
African101:
My point is that your harsh response towards them on social media doesn't prove any point. You may be quoting a foreigner or someone from other tribe that plays on you guys weakness. A true Yoruba is well educated and well trained irrespective of your academic records.

Story for the gods, leave education out of it, what i wrote is my position on the Osus and nothing will change it, opinion is free

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Visits Pasuma - Pictures by Emceesaka: 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
Can this man speak good English

Who good English help?
Re: MC Oluomo Visits Pasuma - Pictures by nedekid: 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
ruggedtimi:
all mc oluomo's pic he must hold phone for hand
Just like sawo olu must point grin
Re: MC Oluomo Visits Pasuma - Pictures by African101(m): 3:01pm On Nov 20, 2019
It's okay. Keep it up if good for you.

HAKYN1:

Story for the gods, leave education out of it, what i wrote is my position on the Osus and nothing will change it, opinion is free
Re: MC Oluomo Visits Pasuma - Pictures by Angeldada55(m): 3:01pm On Nov 20, 2019
KanuSE:

Abeg direct your question to the MOD who pushed this thing to front page. grin

Ahhhh !!!
MOD comman see what this one is saying o...

Hmmm, Iffa talk now, pesin go say I rude.
Re: MC Oluomo Visits Pasuma - Pictures by HAKYN1: 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
African101:
It's okay. Keep it up if good for you.

Thank you, that is what an average Osu requires. Serve them hot and their flat brain will pick

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Visits Pasuma - Pictures by KanuSE: 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
Angeldada55:

Ahhhh !!!
MOD comman see what this one is saying o...

Hmmm, Iffa talk now, pesin go say I rude.

Spill it.
Re: MC Oluomo Visits Pasuma - Pictures by Angeldada55(m): 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
KanuSE:

Spill it.

Iffa must cry over *SPILLed* milk, I condense it !!!
Re: MC Oluomo Visits Pasuma - Pictures by kevwemike: 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
dilodavid:
I hope you haven't sent some money to him already.
I did
Re: MC Oluomo Visits Pasuma - Pictures by ogbuefi677(m): 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
HAKYN1:

And if we check, that guy will be better than you. Free your miserable heart from hatred, it kills faster than Aids
With all your education and fine English, you are here defending an illiterate and a thug who is always involved in one stabbing or other forms of violence or the other.
SMH
Re: MC Oluomo Visits Pasuma - Pictures by Sensiblerealist: 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
E don they nah.
BTW, wetin we go gain from this post
Re: MC Oluomo Visits Pasuma - Pictures by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2019
kevwemike:
I did
It's quite unfortunate. You have to move on and be properly guided in what you do. Nairaland isn't safe no more.
Re: MC Oluomo Visits Pasuma - Pictures by fredoooooo: 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
Noel1:

I even know where u stay. Bt don't worry sha grin

Ko kan aye cheesy
Re: MC Oluomo Visits Pasuma - Pictures by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
fredoooooo:

Ko kan aye cheesy
DM me if u wan maa send u UR px... grin
Re: MC Oluomo Visits Pasuma - Pictures by joepepsy(m): 3:38pm On Nov 20, 2019
Why are you concern if awolowo weep or not,the man you hate .
ogbuefi677:

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Visits Pasuma - Pictures by fredoooooo: 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
Noel1:

DM me if u wan maa send u UR px... grin

DM ko damage ni ,Oga carry yourself comot for here . Seun fraudsters don full this site o .
Omo ole want DM .. DM ko DM ni grin
Re: MC Oluomo Visits Pasuma - Pictures by foreshore(m): 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
BloggerDonald:
The National Union Of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) newly appointed leader in Lagos, Alh, Musiliu Akinsanya, popularly known as “MC OLUOMO” took a further step by expressing gratitude with sense of appreciation to those who rallied support while he was canvassing for the Lagos State chapter of the union.

He didn’t fail to acknowledge the immense support of ace fuji super star, Wasiu Alabi Pasuma, who according to him has consistently been using his far reaching mileage and influence via his large music followers, fans and lovers to gain more support for him, which called for such courtesy visit paid on him. To thank him, foster their relationship and reinvigorate the ties they share.

Pasuma, was no doubt, delighted to receive the new union Lagos boss in his home, and expressed his joy over the success of the eventual outcome of their years of struggle in the race for Mc Oluomo to emerge the State Chairman, which finally came through. He emphasized in his confidence to revamp grey areas in the union by the new led administration of MC Oluomo, who he confirmed as capable, focus, development and improvement oriented with rare leadership traits.

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/B49nONSFEyR/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niE-7_I9L5s

E be like say the Oga of Agbero just buy phone. Even Liar Mohammed, minister for lie lie no use phone reach am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How True?tonto Dike And Halima Abubakar Are Lesbian Partners / Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua / Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.