Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,281 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone (62395 Views)

Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy / Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by chigoizie7(m): 11:17am On Nov 20, 2019
Estellie:
Arrrghhh! You still don't get it..

No one is actually blaming him. It's all sarcasm.

Women giving the same advice you men give when a man cheats...

When a man cheats, they fault his wife for looking unattractive and all that.
So now that a man is complaining about his wife cheating, the women are also faulting him for his lack of attention and that.

It's all sarcasm.

Okay
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by MyOleSolksjaer: 11:23am On Nov 20, 2019
My brother stop whining and complaining like a bitch.

The solution is simple, talk to your wife and convince her to lure her girl friend to your bed so you both can have a 3some.

Women are freaks like that, they will do anything to please their man.

Thank me later.
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 20, 2019
Shugargal:
Go collect the money wey my pupsy don already chop finish.. your opinion doesn't count wey hubby enjoys me like that.we rock! hahaha
Ha ha ha grin grin grin grin
So you dey apply your alter ego for Nairaland..??
I will report you to your husband.. You want to join bad gang..
Lesbianism kwa undecided
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Modernist: 11:30am On Nov 20, 2019
Look at that one saying to and watch war Room, is it s prerequisite to successful marriage? Short sighted Bloke.
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Shugargal(f): 11:33am On Nov 20, 2019
eni4real:
Ha ha ha grin grin grin grin
So you dey apply your alter ego for Nairaland..??
I will report you to your husband.. You want to join bad gang..
Lesbianism kwa undecided
Abegoo plz don't I be one cool baby, nothing like gang there, is just that nothing I can do about that. plz stop the hatred against us, hubby likes us like that. try us and you will never regret aswear dan. smiles..
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 20, 2019
Shugargal:
Abegoo plz don't I be one cool baby, nothing like gang there, is just that nothing I can do about that. plz stop the hatred against us, hubby likes us like that. try us and you will never regret aswear dan. smiles..
God forbid.. Try us Wetin??
I will not waste my bride price on Lesbians..
Tufiakwa undecided
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Insectkiller: 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
Invite d other woman...and be a real man by Fucking d two of them...

Then, they will know d different in fucking pussy or licking pussy
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by stasius: 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
Invite the woman.

Booom! U know the rest. Irakata o gbaa oso!
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Cousin9999: 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
lol

She was like, "It's not gay, if we're legally married to men."

Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Osobi32(m): 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
I don't know why I find this post very funny....... My man
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by prohet: 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
denial of sex for 2 months and u expect us to clap for u?
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by godofuck231: 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
He should have been happy , no damage done yet not when he seea a 10 inches bar on her phone that's when he's complex problem will come
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by maasoap(m): 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2019
Muyiwaipere:
This is the main reason I advise spouse not to check each other phone that's privacy... Forget Africa culture that you can read or go through each others chat...you would just give yourself hypertension.

If eyes no see body no go spoil

Couples should just pretend like things are normal? That's not the solution at all. Is it by force to live together as husband and wife?
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Bryan88(m): 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2019
sweetonugbu:
No case, be accommodating, invite the woman and give her a room in your house, it's a win win situation for you.
Baddoooooo.... grin
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by AfroKnight: 9:47am On Nov 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
what else you think you can do but divorce the woman and find an amicable way to co-parent the child?! if you think you can force this woman to love you or be sexually attracted to you, then you are on a long thing bro.

Exactly. It is almost impossible for her to find him appealing again. So sorry for the guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Well, She Called Off Our Wedding. / My Husband's Family Is Sucking Him Dry / Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.