Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Death Before Dishonor - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Death Before Dishonor (4023 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Death Before Dishonor by GreatResearcher: 6:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
For me, one of the greatest things to learn in life is learning how to say and when to say goodbye. And at this juncture, I want to say goodbye to this great forum because duty demands I leave this forum or loss everything my family ever worked for. Today was a very messy day for me but some days are like that. lol. Before I bid this forum farewell, I want to say thank you to all those who have been dishing out good advice for me here. I'd be in Lagos tomorrow and if chance permits, I'd like to see some of you in person and show you how grateful I am for all your advice and encouragement.

Nairaland has been a sweet bitter forum.

Goodbye all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Before Dishonor by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
You are really one funny dude, been following your rants lately, wish you the best in your contractual marriage, we hope never to see you here in few months time crying and wailing your existence away with another moniker, we hope Uyai pops out the long awaited baby and treats you right, adios kiss

7 Likes

Re: Death Before Dishonor by crackhaus: 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
Lol, this guy cheesy

Greet Uy** for me grin
Such beauty, but completely classless.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Before Dishonor by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
So this dude and uyaiincomparabl really got married? I thought it was all rumours. Anyway happy married life to them
Re: Death Before Dishonor by YorubaPrince: 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
crackhaus:
Lol, this guy cheesy

Greet Uy** for me grin
Such beauty, but completely classless.

Which beauty? angry

Re: Death Before Dishonor by midnighter(f): 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2019
Lol chai!

Ka emesia
Re: Death Before Dishonor by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
Every Man with different problems and challenges.
Re: Death Before Dishonor by crackhaus: 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
YorubaPrince:

Which beauty? angry
No seriously, that chic is foineeee grin
She has a loud mouth though, always among that special crew of woke modern women...but of course, all na internet fronting.

No level whatsoever. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Death Before Dishonor by Lonelypacifist6: 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2019
I hope you find peace and closure, and that your wife treats you well, this is your cross you have borne it, I hope you find everlasting happiness good luck.
Re: Death Before Dishonor by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
Op there is no honor in death. I heard that word from Gunit yungbuck.

Kindly assist me too
Re: Death Before Dishonor by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:28pm On Nov 19, 2019
Seriously? Was she the one or you guys are joking? Whoever the lady is, is indeed a powerful woman.
Fountainofyouth:
You are really one funny dude, been following your rants lately, wish you the best in your contractual marriage, we hope never to see you here in few months time crying and wailing your existence away with another moniker, we hope Uyai pops out the long awaited baby and treats you right, adios kiss

1 Like

Re: Death Before Dishonor by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 19, 2019
Did he marry Uyaiimcomparable?

Fountainofyouth:

2 Likes

Re: Death Before Dishonor by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:38pm On Nov 19, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Seriously? Was she the one or you guys are joking? Whoever the lady is, is indeed a powerful woman.

Yes he did, and she is not a powerful woman, if you are familiar with her comments, you'd know she has always been all for the money.

1 Like

Re: Death Before Dishonor by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
theButterfly:
Did he marry Uyaiimcomparable?

Yes he did.

2 Likes

Re: Death Before Dishonor by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
She is a powerful woman. He wanted a contract marriage, she stepped in bearing in mind that it's a contract. She saw it as business. But this atheist alpha male suddenly forgot the marriage was on contract, he got swept away by beauty, love or whatever, and he began whining. It is his fault. Let me believe that lady is wise enough to handle his silly Bleep ups in future. He is to be blamed. If she is out for the money fine, not every woman believes in love.
Fountainofyouth:

Yes he did, and she is not a powerful woman, if you are familiar with her comments, you'd know she has always been all for the money.

8 Likes

Re: Death Before Dishonor by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Yes he did.
Wow, I had no idea.

1 Like

Re: Death Before Dishonor by ThothHermes: 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
akinjojo1234:
So this dude and uyaiincomparabl really got married? I thought it was all rumours. Anyway happy married life to them
For reaaaal?
Re: Death Before Dishonor by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 19, 2019
ThothHermes:
For reaaaal?

For reals
Re: Death Before Dishonor by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
ThothHermes:
For reaaaal?
Hello dear Ranch. I have been away for a long time. Is this guy Billy? He exudes very similar waves.
Re: Death Before Dishonor by ThothHermes: 12:02am On Nov 20, 2019
LoJ:

Hello dear Ranch. I have been away for a long time. Is this guy Billy? He exudes very similar waves.
Definitely not.
Welcome back boss.

1 Like

Re: Death Before Dishonor by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:14am On Nov 20, 2019
GreatResearcher:
For me, one of the greatest things to learn in life is learning how to say and when to say goodbye. And at this juncture, I want to say goodbye to this great forum because duty demands I leave this forum or loss everything my family ever worked for. Today was a very messy day for me but some days are like that. lol. Before I bid this forum farewell, I want to say thank you to all those who have been dishing out good advice for me here.

Goodbye all.

Hello. Isn't it high time you had stopped your cohorts from mentioning me unnecessarily? Do I know you from anywhere? What stupid marriage are you guys even talking about? Don't make me lose my cool, please. Stop this useless thread from going on. Isn't it high time you had debunked the rumour flying around here? Have we met?

I log into this place and the first thing that welcomes me is a truckload of useless mentions from walking corpses. Be very guided. Do the needful now, please.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Death Before Dishonor by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:17am On Nov 20, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Yes he did.

Are you okay? Did you officiate the wedding? Can you guys stop these comments? And who the hell is this useless OP?

Looking at the bright side, it's a great thing to be noticed around here. At least, I'm a little popular, regardless of the perception.

3 Likes

Re: Death Before Dishonor by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:18am On Nov 20, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
She is a powerful woman. He wanted a contract marriage, she stepped in bearing in mind that it's a contract. She saw it as business. But this atheist alpha male suddenly forgot the marriage was on contract, he got swept away by beauty, love or whatever, and he began whining. It is his fault. Let me believe that lady is wise enough to handle his silly Bleep ups in future. He is to be blamed. If she is out for the money fine, not every woman believes in love.

I don't know this OP from anywhere. Please, you people should stop making me unnecessarily popular. I have no need of it.

3 Likes

Re: Death Before Dishonor by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:19am On Nov 20, 2019
crackhaus:

No seriously, that chic is foineeee grin
She has a loud mouth though, always among that special crew of woke modern women...but of course, all na internet fronting.

No level whatsoever. cheesy

Crackhaus, I hope all is well with you?

3 Likes

Re: Death Before Dishonor by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:50am On Nov 20, 2019
I am not on this forum to make people popular, I read what interests me and give my opinion, thanks. I only mentioned that whoever the lady is, is a very strong woman.
UyaiIncomparabl:

I don't know this OP from anywhere. Please, you people should stop making me unnecessarily popular. I have no need of it.

1 Like

Re: Death Before Dishonor by midnighter(f): 1:00am On Nov 20, 2019
It would be so crazy if shes not even the one, her name don dey fly everywhere already. The person who dropped the original bombshell has already deactivated

Or does it mean that theres yet another Victoria around here

Plus this GreatExperimenter abi na wetin never writes what somebody will understand; it will be difficult for her to clear her name if indeed she is innocent.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Before Dishonor by Lonelypacifist6: 1:14am On Nov 20, 2019
midnighter:
It would be so crazy if shes not even the one, her name don dey fly everywhere already. The person who dropped the original bombshell has already deactivated

Or does it mean that theres yet another Victoria around here

Plus this GreatExperimenter abi na wetin never writes what somebody will understand; it will be difficult for her to clear her name if indeed she is innocent.
Don't be fooled she's the one,wide eyed girl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Before Dishonor by sacx: 1:31am On Nov 20, 2019
GreatResearcher:
For me, one of the greatest things to learn in life is learning how to say and when to say goodbye. And at this juncture, I want to say goodbye to this great forum because duty demands I leave this forum or loss everything my family ever worked for. Today was a very messy day for me but some days are like that. lol. Before I bid this forum farewell, I want to say thank you to all those who have been dishing out good advice for me here. I'd be in Lagos tomorrow and if chance permits, I'd like to see some of you in person and show you how grateful I am for all your advice and encouragement.

Goodbye all.

You are one funny dude you know. If not for your better command of the English language, I would have thought you were sisisioge's manfriend grin.

I really don't have much advice for you, seeing you don't take them. But trust me on this, you can't handle a melancholy. Not this one. I just hope things work out for you.

1 Like

Re: Death Before Dishonor by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:42am On Nov 20, 2019
Scandals upon scandals... Na Una sabi sha

1 Like

Re: Death Before Dishonor by crackhaus: 7:44am On Nov 20, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Crackhaus, I hope all is well with you?
Yup.

Now that you're denying you have anything to do with this, I am a bit relieved NOT because you're convincing but because a part of me does not want it to be you. No fall my hand abeg grin

7 Likes

Re: Death Before Dishonor by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:26am On Nov 20, 2019
crackhaus:

Yup.

Now that you're denying you have anything to do with this, I am a bit relieved NOT because you're convincing but because a part of me does not want it to be you. No fall my hand abeg grin

I am not married, okay? Let alone to a bipolar. You guys should quit this rumour already.
Re: Death Before Dishonor by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:27am On Nov 20, 2019
sacx:

You are one funny dude you know. If not for your better command of the English language, I would have thought you were sisisioge's manfriend grin.

I really don't have much advice for you, seeing you don't take them. But trust me on this, you can't handle a melancholy. Not this one. I just hope things work out for you.

You believe this story too? angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Done With This Marriage: Caught My Wife Cheating / Clearance Sales - Smartwatches For Sale / Women Who Date Married Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.