Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,926 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Single And Searching - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Single And Searching (302 Views)

Single And Searching But Dont Want To Join A Group, See This. / Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... / Check Out This Lady's Epic Reply About Being Single And Searching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Single And Searching by christ007(m): 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2019
Like seriously guys and tired of being single but It hard to find a honest girl in this bahari time. I need a serious relationship that involved commitment and will lead to marriage cause all my friends are married and having kids
No joke guys am serious about it

You can call me for your increte floor
Am good and trustful

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Hook Up Zone / Date Jesus Everyday / Benin Based Sexmate Ladies Hooked Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.