Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Tottenham Hotspur Sacks Coach Mauricio Pochettino - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tottenham Hotspur Sacks Coach Mauricio Pochettino (26201 Views)

Ghana Sacks Coach Hughton After AFCON Failure / Croatia Sacks Coach, Vukojevic Ahead Of England Semi-final Clash / Julen Lopetegui: Spain Sacks Coach After He Takes Real Madrid Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Sacks Coach Mauricio Pochettino by Insectkiller: 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2019
A team that seems to be playing well but without a trophy for 5 good years...

That's disappointing..

Not even a Carling Cup..

That's highly disappointing..

I think Tottenham Hotspur deserves a Trophy at least...and head must roll...Pochetino is d sacrificial lamb..

Mourinho will definitely give them Trophy..at least they will be able to get something to drink water...

Pochetinos trophyless is useless...

shocked cool
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Sacks Coach Mauricio Pochettino by charles009(m): 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
business decisions are taken with the head no the heart, First rule of business!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Sacks Coach Mauricio Pochettino by Minjim: 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
ndombele..50m from Lyon

Chai

I never noticed that guy in their matches.
That's bad market
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Sacks Coach Mauricio Pochettino by Bahddo(m): 3:38pm On Nov 20, 2019
nairalee:
WAIT A MINUTE!!!
So Poch could easily have gone to coach Madrid
Could easily have coached Utd
But rejected many clubs
jut because of loyalty

So Poch moved Spurs to a new stadium,
spent an entire calendar year (2 transfer windows)
without signing 1 single player

So Poch took Tottenham to champions league final
Consistently became a force in the Top 4
Made even Arsenal the also ran in London

And gets rewarded by getting sacked?
Daniel Levy got no chills mehnn

That's why I always advice players and coaches to remove emotions and sentiment when discussing contract.

Always attempt to move to where the grass is greener cos if you remain where the grass is grey, it may even reject your corpse when it finally kills you
exactly! This applies to all jobs. Never be loyal to your job, because it isn't loyal to you. Always look for the best for you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Key To My Success? - Cristiano Ronaldo / FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times / 5 Worst Swap Deals In History: Sanchez & Mkhitaryan, Ibrahimovic & Eto'o..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.