Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Dickson: "I Visited Goodluck Jonathan 16 Times During This Election Period" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dickson: "I Visited Goodluck Jonathan 16 Times During This Election Period" (41091 Views)

Why PDP Leaders Visited Goodluck Jonathan / I Tried To Meet Jonathan 16 Times, But He Choose To Support APC – Gov Dickson / Atiku, Obi Lied 6 Times During Town Hall Programme — APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dickson: "I Visited Goodluck Jonathan 16 Times During This Election Period" by jumobi1(m): 8:28am On Nov 20, 2019
He was trying so hard not to call GEJ a mumu.
Re: Dickson: "I Visited Goodluck Jonathan 16 Times During This Election Period" by shineeye1: 8:34am On Nov 20, 2019
NaijaLiveTv247:
"I visited Goodluck Jonathan 16 Times during this Election Period" - Gov. Dickson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYqxdYedM_0

This broadcast debunks popular notion that Seriake Dickson had been pompous and confrontational to GEL. This is a loyal subordinate. GEL must have his personal agenda...

1 Like

Re: Dickson: "I Visited Goodluck Jonathan 16 Times During This Election Period" by Coolmedown: 8:34am On Nov 20, 2019
This man is a slowpoke. So the 16 times he visited is to lord over GEJ? Look at his saying that if someone is presented to him 100 times he will turn it down if he doesn't like the person.

In politics, you have to know when NOT to remain adamant on decision making. Sometimes it is like trade by barter.

Don't fight to have it all else you lose it all.
Re: Dickson: "I Visited Goodluck Jonathan 16 Times During This Election Period" by ola4gud: 8:39am On Nov 20, 2019
U make things worse..time have change for now is not about the party is about the person.let this governor stop to see them like minigod...
Re: Dickson: "I Visited Goodluck Jonathan 16 Times During This Election Period" by Akolawole(m): 8:40am On Nov 20, 2019
Abfinest007:
a little who stands in front of an elder and say what can you do,should know that an elder is not a name given to babies

Quote of the day for me. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Dickson: "I Visited Goodluck Jonathan 16 Times During This Election Period" by shineeye1: 8:43am On Nov 20, 2019
jumobi1:

They called him mumu when, without consulting anyone of them, took the initiative to pick up the phone and congratulate PMB in 2015 election. That mumu action has , by God's grace, further enhanced his international integrity and credibility. GEL is apparently operating at a higher wavelength than any of his party members can ever comprehend..
Re: Dickson: "I Visited Goodluck Jonathan 16 Times During This Election Period" by shineeye1: 8:44am On Nov 20, 2019
jumobi1:

They called him mumu when he , without consulting anyone of them, took the initiative to pick up the phone and congratulate PMB in 2015 election. That mumu action has , by God's grace, further enhanced his international integrity and credibility. GEL is apparently operating at a higher wavelength than any of his party members can ever comprehend .
Re: Dickson: "I Visited Goodluck Jonathan 16 Times During This Election Period" by Liquid2Metal: 8:50am On Nov 20, 2019
You mean strategically
nlPoster:

They've rearranged here:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dickson: "I Visited Goodluck Jonathan 16 Times During This Election Period" by Kuginzi: 8:54am On Nov 20, 2019
ctleurocollege:
Jonathan is a traitor, the next step is to expel him from PDP for antiparty activities. Expel him
Now Jonathan has become a traitor!! Pls can u expel him yourself?
Re: Dickson: "I Visited Goodluck Jonathan 16 Times During This Election Period" by maestroferddi: 9:12am On Nov 20, 2019
We are living in uncertain times...

He lately discovered APC methodology of gaining power...
Re: Dickson: "I Visited Goodluck Jonathan 16 Times During This Election Period" by muskay: 9:16am On Nov 20, 2019
The Thing do am like film.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dickson: "I Visited Goodluck Jonathan 16 Times During This Election Period" by revenge001: 9:19am On Nov 20, 2019
Afamed:
Atiku and Peter Obi also visited Obasanjo more than 300 times before the Presidential election in 2019, the rest is history

shut the Bleep up angry
Re: Dickson: "I Visited Goodluck Jonathan 16 Times During This Election Period" by Sattie: 9:20am On Nov 20, 2019
GREED taken to the highest order. Why ranting
Re: Dickson: "I Visited Goodluck Jonathan 16 Times During This Election Period" by colestephan86: 9:21am On Nov 20, 2019
NaijaLiveTv247:
"I visited Goodluck Jonathan 16 Times during this Election Period" - Gov. Dickson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYqxdYedM_0
I say again, and I am happy this dick can attest to it now that APC is strategic , they ain't just noise makers. Riveted is next, cos I'm sure they will romance mama patience too
Re: Dickson: "I Visited Goodluck Jonathan 16 Times During This Election Period" by Wettoid123: 9:23am On Nov 20, 2019
dickson you make balyelsa to lose,,how can you bring a candidate out that was not support ed by gej you brought your own candidate cos you want to be a godfather overnight. bigfool dickson!
Re: Dickson: "I Visited Goodluck Jonathan 16 Times During This Election Period" by Omotaday(m): 9:55am On Nov 20, 2019
YungMillionaire:
The 17th time could have been the charm
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dickson: "I Visited Goodluck Jonathan 16 Times During This Election Period" by middlebelter(m): 10:32am On Nov 20, 2019
Seriake Dickson! Can you hear me? You don't betray the man the push you to a position of authority or power. It is a bad thing to do.Exactly what GEJ did to OBJ that made him loose second term , is what you did to GEJ that made him to work against PDP candidate.

The next person that will learn a hard lesson of this power game is Godwin Obaseki. Mr Dickson, prepare you load to serve your prison terms.
Re: Dickson: "I Visited Goodluck Jonathan 16 Times During This Election Period" by delzbaba(m): 10:56am On Nov 20, 2019
WAIT,WHO COUNTED IT,YOU OR YOUR P.A?
Re: Dickson: "I Visited Goodluck Jonathan 16 Times During This Election Period" by Stephendeals: 11:26am On Nov 20, 2019
bolanto24:

A big Idiot. Timi Alaibe is hundred times better than him.

Even as a Deltan i know Alaibe and the weight he carries from way back... Alaibe would have been a better Candidate to Diri..but that's all in the past wishing Bayelsan and Lyon a peaceful and prosperous new era
Re: Dickson: "I Visited Goodluck Jonathan 16 Times During This Election Period" by Insectkiller: 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
Dickson has bite d fingers that fed him..

As a governor, he feels on top d world..

See his end..he bleeps.
He doesn't care anyways, afteral he knows how much he has stolen for 8years...just like it's a norm in Nigeria

sad
Re: Dickson: "I Visited Goodluck Jonathan 16 Times During This Election Period" by nlPoster: 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2019
Liquid2Metal:
You mean strategically

Tactically.

And also here:

Re: Dickson: "I Visited Goodluck Jonathan 16 Times During This Election Period" by ebere100001: 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
Run your business smarter, faster and more efficiently
with our customized inventory management system to suit your business requirements..
Re: Dickson: "I Visited Goodluck Jonathan 16 Times During This Election Period" by Stanbaba30: 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
Mr Dickson, kindly give respect to Ex President Jonathan. It is not your visiting him that counts, it is your inability to do the right thing by acknowledging the right candidate in Alaibe to lead PDP forward. You can't eat your cake and still have it. For your information, when your prosecution starts, you will likely suffer more than you know. Cheers ahead.
Re: Dickson: "I Visited Goodluck Jonathan 16 Times During This Election Period" by Ferrous(m): 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
ctleurocollege:
Jonathan is a traitor, the next step is to expel him from PDP for antiparty activities. Expel him
What does he stand to lose if he eventually get sacked?
Re: Dickson: "I Visited Goodluck Jonathan 16 Times During This Election Period" by virginchaser(m): 2:17am On Nov 21, 2019
helinues:
Did you Listen to his advise or suggestions?

How Bayelsa people waited for Dickson before the elections

Sometimes i do wonder i roads within parks were constructed.
Re: Dickson: "I Visited Goodluck Jonathan 16 Times During This Election Period" by nlPoster: 2:52am On Nov 21, 2019
virginchaser:

Sometimes i do wonder i roads within parks were constructed.

The noise might keep the animals away.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention / Full List Of The Members-Elect Of The House Of Reps / $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.