Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

See Eye Popping Photo Of The 175 Kg 'Iranian Hulk' Who Volunteered To Fight - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See Eye Popping Photo Of The 175 Kg 'Iranian Hulk' Who Volunteered To Fight (3008 Views)

Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) / Fraudster Wipes £175,000 From Riyad Mahrez’s Bank Card / Messi & Griezmann 'Don't See Eye-To-Eye As They Do Not Speak In Training' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Eye Popping Photo Of The 175 Kg 'Iranian Hulk' Who Volunteered To Fight by Gistpeeps: 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
Sajad Gharibi, a body builder from Iran also known as the ‘Iranian Hulk’ and the ‘Persian Hercules' has made headlines after signing a new deal with Bare Kucke Fighting Championship (BKFC) to begin professional fighting next year.

David Feldman, the BKFC president, said of Gharibi's new contract finalized on Monday;: “This guy’s going to make his Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship debut in early 2020.

“We’re going to do a show entitled ‘USA vs. Iran: World War III’. He’s literally our biggest signing we’ve ever had.

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2019/11/See-Eye-Popping-Photo-Of-The-175-Kg-Iranian-Hulk-Who-Volunteered-To-Fight.html

1 Share

Re: See Eye Popping Photo Of The 175 Kg 'Iranian Hulk' Who Volunteered To Fight by Smalldick123(m): 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
MA
Re: See Eye Popping Photo Of The 175 Kg 'Iranian Hulk' Who Volunteered To Fight by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2019
these type of dudes are the easiest to knock out as they tire very easily...just run around the ring and with a few mins he will be exhausted.

btw OP your pic has been photoshopped...you can clearly see in the legs, upper body. here is a true pic of him.

Re: See Eye Popping Photo Of The 175 Kg 'Iranian Hulk' Who Volunteered To Fight by Gistpeeps: 9:55pm On Nov 19, 2019
More Photo

Re: See Eye Popping Photo Of The 175 Kg 'Iranian Hulk' Who Volunteered To Fight by wilsonchilboy(m): 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
I knew it
I knew it
I knew it
I knew it
I knew it
I knew it
i knew he will af small preek

1 Like

Re: See Eye Popping Photo Of The 175 Kg 'Iranian Hulk' Who Volunteered To Fight by Mightyhaiz: 11:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
He should stand next to an average guy,..preferably a hitherto known figure, so we can appreciate his actual size
Re: See Eye Popping Photo Of The 175 Kg 'Iranian Hulk' Who Volunteered To Fight by Fizzymike1(m): 11:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hmmmm this one na wao new things every day
Re: See Eye Popping Photo Of The 175 Kg 'Iranian Hulk' Who Volunteered To Fight by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:40pm On Nov 19, 2019
AfroMighty:
Looks like they soak your brain in hypo

i guess you know nothing about the human body and fighting.... the energy they use to throw 1 punch, you can throw 15. these body builders dont have stamina and are pretty useless actually (especially if you get them on the floor). thats why most boxers and/or MMA fighters are rarely that big.

but hey, dont take my word for it, do you remember bob Sapp... he was just as big as this dude and pretty useless in the ring as soon as he got tired. here enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbV3BppQUzI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp_YgI-WfgQ

1 Like

Re: See Eye Popping Photo Of The 175 Kg 'Iranian Hulk' Who Volunteered To Fight by ceejayMAX(m): 8:36am On Nov 20, 2019
OBOI SEE AS PERSON DEY LIKE DINOSAUR,NAH ONLY GOD GO HELP THE PERSOM WEN E GO FIGHT WITH
Re: See Eye Popping Photo Of The 175 Kg 'Iranian Hulk' Who Volunteered To Fight by tillaman(m): 9:47am On Nov 20, 2019
Mountain of a man
Re: See Eye Popping Photo Of The 175 Kg 'Iranian Hulk' Who Volunteered To Fight by Timileyin1234(m): 10:15am On Nov 20, 2019
Is this really happening. This man is 25years old
Re: See Eye Popping Photo Of The 175 Kg 'Iranian Hulk' Who Volunteered To Fight by blakid(m): 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2019
Our century GOLIATH...
Re: See Eye Popping Photo Of The 175 Kg 'Iranian Hulk' Who Volunteered To Fight by Davida33: 6:04pm On Nov 21, 2019
They will soon sign this guy to WWE
Re: See Eye Popping Photo Of The 175 Kg 'Iranian Hulk' Who Volunteered To Fight by drips8(m): 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2019
A real life hulk.

Andre the giant reloaded.

(1) (Reply)

Only Join If You Hate To Lose. / Funniest Nigerian Boxer Ever! / Ronaldinho- Striker Or Midfielder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.