Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

DOWNLOAD NEW MUSIC: Mr Eazi Ft. Tyga – Tony Montana - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / DOWNLOAD NEW MUSIC: Mr Eazi Ft. Tyga – Tony Montana (393 Views)

Instrumental: Mr Eazi Ft Burna Boy - Miss You Bad / INSTRUMENTAL: Mr. Eazi Ft. Mr. Real & Slimcase – “overload” / Mr Eazi Ft Rhatti – Love (audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD NEW MUSIC: Mr Eazi Ft. Tyga – Tony Montana by Nigeriapen(m): 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2019

Mr Eazi ft Tyga Tony Montana Mp3
Latest track of Mr Eazi ft Tyga Tony Montana Mp3 – Global artist, trailblazer and entrepreneur MR EAZI teams up with rap powerhouse TYGA to deliver the infectious new single, “TONY MONTANA.” The energy of the record defines the transition from Mr Eazi to Don Eazi.

Continuing his ascent as one of the most influential and progressive African artists to break into the mainstream, MR EAZI is breaking boundaries across the wider culture space with his emPawa Africa initiative — Africa’s first incubator programme designed to develop talents within the continent, of which YouTube Music are an official partner.

Speaking on TONY MONTANA, Mr Eazi says: “The energy of the record defines where I am right now in my head. It’s like an announcement of my transition from Mr Eazi to Don Eazi. Once Killertunes (the song’s producer) sent the record, it was an instant connection. I had two possible records I wanted to do with Tyga, one uptempo and this one, and he was attracted to this one more naturally. Working with Tyga has been a true collaboration — from writing to mixing, mastering and the video — I’m learning so much from him”

Download Mr Eazi Ft. Tyga – Tony Montana HERE

(1) (Reply)

Saglacs – Holy Water / Starboy – Soundman, Vol. 1 Full EP [zip File] / Full Ep: Warhol.ss – M.i.a (zip Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.