Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,737 members, 7,820,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Bloated Stomach..am I Eating Fruits The Wrong Way?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bloated Stomach..am I Eating Fruits The Wrong Way?? (336 Views)

Have You Ever Been Diagnosed Of The Wrong Genotype? Share Your Experience / 12 Fruits The Diabetic Can Take / Why You Should Avoid Eating Fruits During Medication - Pharmacist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bloated Stomach..am I Eating Fruits The Wrong Way?? by Frezhkid10(m): 11:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
Good evening Dr...I always have bloated stomach after eating lunch at work..the food will refuse to digest until 10pm at night..what could be the cause because we are always served lunch with fruit and I do take them before the main dish..
Please I need advise urgently because my stomach is growing bigger by the day..
Re: Bloated Stomach..am I Eating Fruits The Wrong Way?? by Parablesonmarble: 11:13pm On Nov 19, 2019
I am not a doctor but google Irritable Bowel Syndrome. I noticed something like that in myself sometimes ago. I had to change lifestyle just to manage the bloating. I eat light in the morning, skip meals in the afternoon altogether and eat early in the evening, not later than 7 p.m. I'm also very picky about what i eat or drink. Fizzy drinks are no, no. I joined a gym and gave priority to abdominal programs, which I run thrice a week. I don't have six packs as we speak, but I've been able to manage the bloating pretty well. Best of luck.
Re: Bloated Stomach..am I Eating Fruits The Wrong Way?? by ppeessuu: 7:31am On Nov 20, 2019
Eating fruit with main meal will cause bloating cos the fruit will ferment with the food.

I will advice u take the fruit first and then an hr later u can take ur food.

Eating fruit with main meal together is a no no no

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Look And Feel Better In One Week. #FLATTUMMY #FITNESS #LOSEWEIGHT / How To Eliminate Pimples / Fast Cure For Skin Tag, Warts, Papilloma, Mole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.