Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

With All The Swag, I Thought Teddya Would Marry From The Kardashian Family - CDQ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / With All The Swag, I Thought Teddya Would Marry From The Kardashian Family - CDQ (2977 Views)

I Got The Swag From My Mum, DJ Cuppy Revealed, Pictured With Her Mum. PHOTOS / Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her / Wizkid: I Will Only Marry If All My Girlfriends & Exes Would Marry Me Same Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With All The Swag, I Thought Teddya Would Marry From The Kardashian Family - CDQ by cypher247: 11:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
With all the swag, I thought TeddyA would marry from the Kardashian family - CDQ

Re: With All The Swag, I Thought Teddya Would Marry From The Kardashian Family - CDQ by padi94(m): 11:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
So
Re: With All The Swag, I Thought Teddya Would Marry From The Kardashian Family - CDQ by subtlemee(f): 11:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
Serious bad belle that may develop to witch craft

3 Likes

Re: With All The Swag, I Thought Teddya Would Marry From The Kardashian Family - CDQ by Officialgarri: 11:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
For those who do not understand, CDQ's trying to say
BamBam is ugly and not from a high class background compared to what he thought of Teddy A

11 Likes

Re: With All The Swag, I Thought Teddya Would Marry From The Kardashian Family - CDQ by MVLOX(m): 3:00am On Nov 20, 2019
story story...
Re: With All The Swag, I Thought Teddya Would Marry From The Kardashian Family - CDQ by crazyABO(m): 3:54am On Nov 20, 2019
Officialgarri:
BamBam is ugly and not from a high class background compared to what he thought of Teddy A
interpreter who ask u

1 Like

Re: With All The Swag, I Thought Teddya Would Marry From The Kardashian Family - CDQ by NwAmaikpe(f): 5:58am On Nov 20, 2019
Is he shading teddy A
Re: With All The Swag, I Thought Teddya Would Marry From The Kardashian Family - CDQ by Deomovies: 6:23am On Nov 20, 2019
Yea.... That's rock life for you. Wherever you think might be way, God change the path for you, and it is best path you ever think of God chooses. God bless their union. Meanwhile you can get...
Re: With All The Swag, I Thought Teddya Would Marry From The Kardashian Family - CDQ by aminusodiq(m): 6:54am On Nov 20, 2019
b
Re: With All The Swag, I Thought Teddya Would Marry From The Kardashian Family - CDQ by Charmingrascal(m): 7:30am On Nov 20, 2019
See The Que is mad
Re: With All The Swag, I Thought Teddya Would Marry From The Kardashian Family - CDQ by femi4: 8:22am On Nov 20, 2019
Officialgarri:
interpreter....Mechie onu!
Re: With All The Swag, I Thought Teddya Would Marry From The Kardashian Family - CDQ by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 20, 2019
When you truly fall in love and connect with another soul....... all those preconceived notions become irrelevant.
Re: With All The Swag, I Thought Teddya Would Marry From The Kardashian Family - CDQ by generationz(f): 9:36am On Nov 20, 2019
His name should be changed from CDQ olowo to CDQ OLODO.

angry
Re: With All The Swag, I Thought Teddya Would Marry From The Kardashian Family - CDQ by solmusdesigns: 10:51am On Nov 20, 2019
cool

Only Ugly guys like CDQ, Shatta Bandle and Adam Oshiomole (no offence to Adams) see the need to marry beatiful ladies even if they dont love them back

Most Handsome guys marry who ever they fall in love with and who ever makes them happy

2 Likes

Re: With All The Swag, I Thought Teddya Would Marry From The Kardashian Family - CDQ by FendyMan: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

Only Ugly guys like CDQ, Shatta Bandle and Adam Oshiomole (no offence to Adams) see the need to marry beatiful ladies even if they dont love them back

Most Handsome guys marry who ever they fall in love with and who ever makes them happy

[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Grinding Swankyjerry And Having A Really Good Time / Musician Chidinma And FLAVOUR Welcomes Baby,simi & Adekunle Baby(video) / Mercy Aigbe’s Ex-husband, Lanre Gentry Remarries In Grand Style (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.