Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,125 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:40 AM

Bomb Found Behind A School In Awka, Anambra State (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Found Behind A School In Awka, Anambra State (Photos) (50818 Views)

Another Bomb Found In Kaduna Community / Bomb Found In Abịa Schools Traced To ISIS Militant. / Bomb Found Near A Filling Station In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Found Behind A School In Awka, Anambra State (Photos) by Chuksmonika(m): 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
this is what Late Biafran President Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu used in teaching Nigerian Federal troops the bitter lesson of their lives...Biafra Soldiers Used the Ogbunigwe in Agbagana Ambush to Decimate an entire Nigeria army second Division,which left Gowon confused How Ojukwu did it
Re: Bomb Found Behind A School In Awka, Anambra State (Photos) by Donraqh(m): 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
That dude must be a cat with nine lives.
Re: Bomb Found Behind A School In Awka, Anambra State (Photos) by Kyllahmc(m): 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
OruExpress:
I don't think touching a bomb makes it explode, lol
as in ehn... all these ones are just dumb

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Found Behind A School In Awka, Anambra State (Photos) by Equity15(m): 2:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
SalamRushdie:

I served in the military briefly as a boy soldier and a cadet in the Academy before I was relieved and besides that my family is predominantly military family with many of uncle's and dad retiring as senior military officers ,. Born in a military hospital , started school in a military primary school , high school very military and I Grew in barrack all my life till I started working .I have great interest in all things military .
also almost same life as yours tho..but didn't go to both a military school and the academy. cheers bro, na man you be.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Found Behind A School In Awka, Anambra State (Photos) by airminem(f): 2:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
tutudesz:

I doubt you know what you are saying! No aboki or anybody got hold of any bomb! Only one solider die inside Ikeja cantonment.
Hahahaha u are kiding me. This isnt socia media. Its real life testimony. Thank God for the many of lives that would have been caught up in the blast! Leave me alone okay.
Re: Bomb Found Behind A School In Awka, Anambra State (Photos) by airminem(f): 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
SalamRushdie:

I served in the military briefly as a boy soldier and a cadet in the Academy before I was relieved and besides that my family is predominantly military family with many of uncle's and dad retiring as senior military officers ,. Born in a military hospital , started school in a military primary school , high school very military and I Grew in barrack all my life till I started working .I have great interest in all things military .
All men are equal, but few are
Re: Bomb Found Behind A School In Awka, Anambra State (Photos) by gidgiddy: 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
AnanseK:

Chest beating is in their blood , Even when he was running away to Cote de Voire dressed as a woman , the defeated Biafran war lord continued to beat his hairy chest.

He fought for the freedom of his people before running away didn't he? Most people in Nigeria cannot fight for their freedom not to even talk about getting to the stage of running away
Re: Bomb Found Behind A School In Awka, Anambra State (Photos) by Kennyswagzz: 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
gidgiddy:

He fought for the freedom of his people before running away didn't he? Most people in Nigeria cannot fight for their freedom not to even talk about getting to the stage of running away
whih freedom?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Found Behind A School In Awka, Anambra State (Photos) by imiski(m): 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
whih freedom?
Ask them my brother, he ran and left stedwardship of the sinking ship in the hands of Gen Effiong (non Ibo) who fought till the end; and is never remebered, but a soldier that went AWOL is the hero. Smh

1 Like

Re: Bomb Found Behind A School In Awka, Anambra State (Photos) by tutudesz: 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
airminem:
Hahahaha u are kiding me. This isnt socia media. Its real life testimony. Thank God for the many of lives that would have been caught up in the blast! Leave me alone okay.
Social media? no single life was lost inside the cantonment, with expectation of the solider who tried moving a bomb at RSM block. So modify your statement
Re: Bomb Found Behind A School In Awka, Anambra State (Photos) by Kennyswagzz: 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
imiski:

Ask them my brother, he ran and left stedwardship of the sinking ship in the hands of Gen Effiong (non Ibo) who fought till the end; and is never remebered, but a soldier that went AWOL is the hero. Smh
mtcheeew. You dey mind those people
Re: Bomb Found Behind A School In Awka, Anambra State (Photos) by isoh(m): 4:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
Don't waste another year, gain Admission into 200L in any Nigerian university without UTME or PUTME

Re: Bomb Found Behind A School In Awka, Anambra State (Photos) by psucc(m): 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
SalamRushdie:
That's a mortar round ..he needs to be careful because there is an exposed propulsion charge at the fins called the augmentation charge and it's very unstable and can set of the fuse for the main explosive
You be boko Haram? How you take know the details of the bomb?
Re: Bomb Found Behind A School In Awka, Anambra State (Photos) by airminem(f): 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
tutudesz:

I doubt you know what you are saying! No aboki or anybody got hold of any bomb! Only one solider die inside Ikeja cantonment.
1004?
Re: Bomb Found Behind A School In Awka, Anambra State (Photos) by luluosas(m): 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2019
This goes to show how my brothers from the East were massacred by the Hausas in conjunction with the Yoruba people.
The Igbos shall rise again
Re: Bomb Found Behind A School In Awka, Anambra State (Photos) by Kennyswagzz: 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
luluosas:
This goes to show how my brothers from the East were massacred by the Hausas in conjunction with the Yoruba people.
The Igbos shall rise again
you know wetin be massacre? If them massacre una, you think say una for Many again?
Btw, nothing concern yorubas with the war if not for ojukwu that invaded the west.
Re: Bomb Found Behind A School In Awka, Anambra State (Photos) by gidgiddy: 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
whih freedom?

You dont know? You dont know that the Nigeria you see was the artificial creation of the white man? You dont know that Nigeria was first the property of the British then the property of the North?

But for the first time, a section of the country declared its independence, came up with it's own coat of arms, flag, anthem, currency and Army. They had full rights to their land and governed themselves without interference from Lagos.

Ojukwu led his people in a war of freedom, independence and liberation. He may not have succeeded but it does not take away the fact that he fought for 3 years under difficult conditions to free his people.

Only great people fight for their freedom. Cowards go for the easy option of answering and claiming whatever name and country Lord Lugard and his wife imposed on them

1 Like

Re: Bomb Found Behind A School In Awka, Anambra State (Photos) by Kennyswagzz: 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
gidgiddy:

You dont know? You dont know that the Nigeria you see was the artificial creation of the white man? You dont know that Nigeria was first the property of the British then the property of the North?

But for the first time, a section of the country declared its independence, came up with it's own coat of arms, flag, anthem, currency and Army. They had full rights to their land and governed themselves without interference from Lagos.

Ojukwu led his people in a war of freedom, independence and liberation. He may not have succeeded but it does not take away the fact that he fought for 3 years under difficult conditions to free his people.

Only great people fight for their freedom. Cowards go for the easy option of answering and claiming whatever name and country Lord Lugard and his wife imposed on them
you mean the same Nigeria which ojukwu and ironsi said anybody that attempt to leave will be killed, or the same Nigeria which zik forced on others in collaboration with the north?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Found Behind A School In Awka, Anambra State (Photos) by godofuck231: 5:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
Correctgist:
An undetonated explosive device probably from the Civil war, was found few days ago at Adabebe village Amawbia in Awka South local government, Anambra state by some workers who were constructing a building.

According to the man in the pictures below, he is a mason man and he found the device while digging the foundation of the said building.

At first he thought it was a tubber of yam, but after digging it out very well, he discovered it was grenade (Ogbunigwe).

Watch the video below

https://m./467834710410784?view=permalink&id=688798644981055

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/bomb-found-behind-a-school-in-awka-anambra-state/

Soviet 50mm 0-822 mortar grenade shell , and the fool is holding it like a toy?
Re: Bomb Found Behind A School In Awka, Anambra State (Photos) by gidgiddy: 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
you mean the same Nigeria which ojukwu and ironsi said anybody that attempt to leave will be killed, or the same Nigeria which zik forced on others in collaboration with the north?

Yes the same Nigeria. Even Ojukwu and Zik later realised that Nigeria was a sham and opted for freedom and by the time Ironsi realised the same, he was dead.

Ojukwu was a great freedom fighter. There will never be another man in Nigeria who will fight for the freedom and independence of his people like he did.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Found Behind A School In Awka, Anambra State (Photos) by Kennyswagzz: 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
gidgiddy:

Yes the same Nigeria. Even Ojukwu and Zik later realised that Nigeria was a sham and opted for freedom and by the time Ironsi realised the same, he was dead.

Ojukwu was a great freedom fighter. There will never be another man in Nigeria who will fight for the freedom and independence of his people like he did.
freedom fighter that ran away?
Zik was a supporter of Nigeria til he died
Re: Bomb Found Behind A School In Awka, Anambra State (Photos) by tutudesz: 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
airminem:
1004?
RSM blocks near Command children school (primary 5&6)

1 Like

Re: Bomb Found Behind A School In Awka, Anambra State (Photos) by gidgiddy: 5:22pm On Nov 20, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
freedom fighter that ran away?
Zik was a supporter of Nigeria til he died

Better to fight for freedom and later run away, than to be the eternal slave who can never fight for freedom to even talk of getting to the stage of running away

1 Like

Re: Bomb Found Behind A School In Awka, Anambra State (Photos) by OruExpress: 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2019
litaninja:
You'd be surprised.
That thing is currently out of its designed parameters. It is most likely unstable and could go off if you stare at it too hard!!!

lol, no
Re: Bomb Found Behind A School In Awka, Anambra State (Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2019
SalamRushdie:
That's a mortar round ..he needs to be careful because there is an exposed propulsion charge at the fins called the augmentation charge and it's very unstable and can set of the fuse for the main explosive
very correct,a similar mortar round was dug up by scrap dealers around our area in imo state last year and they ignorantly wanted to squeeze it into small size with a heavy rod like they do with aluminum pans and it exploded killing 3 boys and injuring many,if that man knows what he is holding he will drop it fast and run away for dear life

1 Like

Re: Bomb Found Behind A School In Awka, Anambra State (Photos) by eguarojeona: 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
And you dey romance am.Bomb no dey too old to blow na.
Re: Bomb Found Behind A School In Awka, Anambra State (Photos) by airminem(f): 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
tutudesz:
RSM blocks near Command children school (primary 5&6)
Yea
Re: Bomb Found Behind A School In Awka, Anambra State (Photos) by Kennyswagzz: 8:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
gidgiddy:

Better to fight for freedom and later run away, than to be the eternal slave who can never fight for freedom to even talk of getting to the stage of running away
which freedom? Do you think ojukwu would ever think of succeding if things want the way he planned for his people to dominate Nigeria?
Re: Bomb Found Behind A School In Awka, Anambra State (Photos) by luluosas(m): 6:28am On Nov 21, 2019
Do you know why the East has only 5 states against other regions in Nigeria today?
Kennyswagzz:
you know wetin be massacre? If them massacre una, you think say una for Many again?
Btw, nothing concern yorubas with the war if not for ojukwu that invaded the west.
Re: Bomb Found Behind A School In Awka, Anambra State (Photos) by Kennyswagzz: 7:55am On Nov 21, 2019
luluosas:
Do you know why the East has only 5 states against other regions in Nigeria today?
So?
Re: Bomb Found Behind A School In Awka, Anambra State (Photos) by luluosas(m): 8:31am On Nov 21, 2019
See your life
Kennyswagzz:
So?
Re: Bomb Found Behind A School In Awka, Anambra State (Photos) by Kennyswagzz: 8:34am On Nov 21, 2019
luluosas:
See your life
wetin do my life?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US DOJ Says Kingsley Kuku Used Stolen Billions From Amnesty To Fund Air Peace / Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife / Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.