Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,498 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Wizkid - My Life Changes Every Day, I Left EME With Zero Naira (WATCH) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid - My Life Changes Every Day, I Left EME With Zero Naira (WATCH) (597 Views)

WIZKID: My Mom Wants Me To Get Married But I Have Many Girlfriends (pic,vid) / Wizkid: My Son Boluwatife Is My First Love, Wizkid declares (Photos) / Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid - My Life Changes Every Day, I Left EME With Zero Naira (WATCH) by sagefuad: 1:02am On Nov 20, 2019
Nigerian famous Afropop singer Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun (stage name: Wizkid) has revealed in a recent interview that he left his last label, EME, with zero naira even though he already became a household name at the time. Wizkid, the renown ‘Ojuelegba’ singer when asked the inspiration behind the song replied “It was crazy because when I was making that song. That was the last album for my label [which] I was signed to at that time.

WATCH VIDEO AND CONTINUE READING [url="http://giantnews.xyz/2019/11/19/my-life-changes-every-day-i-left-eme-with-zero-naira-wizkid-said-in-new-interview-watch/"]HERE[/url]

Re: Wizkid - My Life Changes Every Day, I Left EME With Zero Naira (WATCH) by ManspaceBarber(m): 8:20am On Nov 20, 2019
Everybody has his/her past. The future is what should keep you going.

(1) (Reply)

"African Girls Will Never Tell You You're Handsome" - Peace Hyde / Musician Darey Reveals Why He Called Cardi B His Big Sister / Naira Marley’s ‘opotoyi’ & Burna Boy’s ‘killin Dem’ Featured On New GTA 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.