Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,326 members, 7,957,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:38 PM

Loved-up Photos Of Jay-jay Okocha's Beautiful Daughter And Her Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Loved-up Photos Of Jay-jay Okocha's Beautiful Daughter And Her Boyfriend (3296 Views)

Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party / Meet Daniella Okocha, The Unpopular Daughter Of Jay Jay Okocha. She's Too Pretty / Emeka Ike And His Beautiful Daughter Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loved-up Photos Of Jay-jay Okocha's Beautiful Daughter And Her Boyfriend by GistMore8: 3:24am On Nov 20, 2019
21-year-old Daniella Okocha, the beautiful daughter of Nigerian football legend, Jay-Jay Okocha, took to Instagram to share these loved-up photos of herself and her boyfriend posing together.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/loved-up-photos-of-jay-jay-okochas-beautiful-daughter-and-her-boyfriend

Re: Loved-up Photos Of Jay-jay Okocha's Beautiful Daughter And Her Boyfriend by GistMore8: 3:24am On Nov 20, 2019
Lovely
Re: Loved-up Photos Of Jay-jay Okocha's Beautiful Daughter And Her Boyfriend by daddytime(m): 3:38am On Nov 20, 2019
Okocha dey the background dey scream...

"Sofry press herrrrr"
Re: Loved-up Photos Of Jay-jay Okocha's Beautiful Daughter And Her Boyfriend by blackpanthar: 3:38am On Nov 20, 2019
the guy is a player
Re: Loved-up Photos Of Jay-jay Okocha's Beautiful Daughter And Her Boyfriend by greatmarshall(m): 4:05am On Nov 20, 2019
grin
Re: Loved-up Photos Of Jay-jay Okocha's Beautiful Daughter And Her Boyfriend by dominique(f): 4:17am On Nov 20, 2019
Jayjay shared those photos and not the daughter? I find that bizarre
Re: Loved-up Photos Of Jay-jay Okocha's Beautiful Daughter And Her Boyfriend by IamNotWariz: 5:41am On Nov 20, 2019
dominique:
bizarre? Not exactly. Men knows the more you try to protect your female children from men the more susceptible they become.

3 Likes

Re: Loved-up Photos Of Jay-jay Okocha's Beautiful Daughter And Her Boyfriend by NwAmaikpe(f): 5:56am On Nov 20, 2019
That's so cute of them
Re: Loved-up Photos Of Jay-jay Okocha's Beautiful Daughter And Her Boyfriend by Iscoalarcon: 6:19am On Nov 20, 2019
dominique:
I think he is proud of them been together undecided
Re: Loved-up Photos Of Jay-jay Okocha's Beautiful Daughter And Her Boyfriend by Iscoalarcon: 6:21am On Nov 20, 2019
NwAmaikpe:
That's so cute of them
the real Nwaamaikpe will never say this

4 Likes

Re: Loved-up Photos Of Jay-jay Okocha's Beautiful Daughter And Her Boyfriend by TheSourcerer: 6:22am On Nov 20, 2019
Real G

Not his poor Mates for village here way no go allow us dey comfortable with their daughter 2mins
Re: Loved-up Photos Of Jay-jay Okocha's Beautiful Daughter And Her Boyfriend by Rednaxelot: 6:33am On Nov 20, 2019
dominique:
The way things our going with our daughters, that is the best thing to do.

The guy trying to play a game with the girl will have a second thought seeing this.

Most guys are successful players because they aren’t hooked up by the girl’s parents

1 Like

Re: Loved-up Photos Of Jay-jay Okocha's Beautiful Daughter And Her Boyfriend by Hubsolar: 7:16am On Nov 20, 2019
Who's that low budget Nwamaikpe on this page
Re: Loved-up Photos Of Jay-jay Okocha's Beautiful Daughter And Her Boyfriend by FamousMonk: 7:30am On Nov 20, 2019
So Jay Jay Okocha finally beget a hoe?
Re: Loved-up Photos Of Jay-jay Okocha's Beautiful Daughter And Her Boyfriend by Techcrunchng(m): 7:35am On Nov 20, 2019
FamousMonk:
So Jay Jay Okocha finally beget a hoe?
you're ridiculous, ain't she matured enough to have a boyfriend?
Re: Loved-up Photos Of Jay-jay Okocha's Beautiful Daughter And Her Boyfriend by NwaAmaikpe: 8:07am On Nov 20, 2019
shocked

Time really does fly.

The last time I saw this girl was just by Roban stores in Enugu. That was in 2000. She was just an ugly toddler strapped in the car seat of Nkechi's convertible SLK200 with the customized "10" number plate.

Seeing her with a man will not make me call her a hoe.
As this is far less than it. In fact, this is an insult to the legacy of her dad.

JayJay was a good dribbler who scored great goals....his pretty wife still tops the list of his best goals.
But if this smudged albino is the best she can score in a man, then it would have even been better if her parents were barren.

But the twist here is that JayJay himself is the otimkpu showcasing the zero morals and zero taste of his offpsring.
In this case, it is very unfortunate.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Loved-up Photos Of Jay-jay Okocha's Beautiful Daughter And Her Boyfriend by Pidginwhisper: 8:08am On Nov 20, 2019
wink
Re: Loved-up Photos Of Jay-jay Okocha's Beautiful Daughter And Her Boyfriend by tojahh(m): 8:14am On Nov 20, 2019
E don reach like that?
Re: Loved-up Photos Of Jay-jay Okocha's Beautiful Daughter And Her Boyfriend by Chingykay77(m): 8:15am On Nov 20, 2019
nice one for them

Meanwhile Totetham Hotspurs have appointed Jose Mourino as their new Manger
WTF!!!!!!................
Re: Loved-up Photos Of Jay-jay Okocha's Beautiful Daughter And Her Boyfriend by Yoighaman(m): 8:42am On Nov 20, 2019
Iscoalarcon:
the real Nwaamaikpe will never say this

I wonder what some people gain from creating fake accounts on Nairaland trying to impersonate others, it goes to show the habit is in their blood and how dubious they are, it also reveals how shallow their minds are. If they can do it here, I wonder what they would on other platforms. Very senseless people.
Re: Loved-up Photos Of Jay-jay Okocha's Beautiful Daughter And Her Boyfriend by izuch(m): 8:46am On Nov 20, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Time really does fly.

The last time I saw this girl was just by Roban stores in Enugu. That was in 2000. She was just an ugly toddler strapped in the car seat of Nkechi's convertible SLK200 with the customized "10" number plate.

As this is far less than it. In fact, this is an insult to the legacy of her dad.

JayJay was a good dribbler who scored great goals....his pretty wife still tops the list of his best goals.
But if this smudged albino is the best she can score in a man, then it would have even been better if her parents were barren.

But the twist here is that JayJay himself is the otimkpu showcasing the zero morals and zero taste of his offpsring.

Why "beefing" the guy bro. You want a taste of her kpekus? grin
Re: Loved-up Photos Of Jay-jay Okocha's Beautiful Daughter And Her Boyfriend by Depressed101: 8:55am On Nov 20, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Time really does fly.

In this case, it is very unfortunate
attention seeking prick

Re: Loved-up Photos Of Jay-jay Okocha's Beautiful Daughter And Her Boyfriend by Iscoalarcon: 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Time really does fly.

THE REAL NIGGA IS HERE

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Stunning In These New Photos / Wut Wont Dey Do For Money / Things You Need To Know About Beyonce And The Illuminates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.