Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Fbi-wanted Scammer Emmanuel Adedeji Oluwatosin Forfeits House, Cars, Jailed - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fbi-wanted Scammer Emmanuel Adedeji Oluwatosin Forfeits House, Cars, Jailed (46339 Views)

Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List / Emmanuel Adedeji Oluwatosin: EFCC Arrests FBI-Wanted Suspect / FBI Wanted List: Yahoo boys flee Nigeria to The Gambia, S/Africa, Ghana, Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fbi-wanted Scammer Emmanuel Adedeji Oluwatosin Forfeits House, Cars, Jailed by Kennyswagzz: 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
zone51:
lol. Each level with his devil.

Wire boys ride Aston Martin.... Mompha and Hush are case study cool
yeah true.. but yahoo boys too dey make noise. You go think say them be bill gates
Re: Fbi-wanted Scammer Emmanuel Adedeji Oluwatosin Forfeits House, Cars, Jailed by DelphiOracle(m): 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nezero:
Option of 2 million fine? Does that mean he walks away now?
abeg help me ask. And which purse will the fine go to?

1 Like

Re: Fbi-wanted Scammer Emmanuel Adedeji Oluwatosin Forfeits House, Cars, Jailed by Masterdazhem: 2:09am On Nov 21, 2019
Dudes working out a free man in a week or two
Nor be 9ja we dey again
Re: Fbi-wanted Scammer Emmanuel Adedeji Oluwatosin Forfeits House, Cars, Jailed by Cyberfemtex(m): 5:46am On Nov 21, 2019
The house in sókótó is still there
Re: Fbi-wanted Scammer Emmanuel Adedeji Oluwatosin Forfeits House, Cars, Jailed by GreenArrow1(m): 6:05am On Nov 21, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
WILL THE PROPERTIES BE SOLD AND MONEY SENT TO HIS VICTIMS? IF NO, EFCC IS SCAM TOO.

If only you could read and understand the piece of article before rushing to comment. Congrats though, you got your 63 likes. Huge achievement.
Re: Fbi-wanted Scammer Emmanuel Adedeji Oluwatosin Forfeits House, Cars, Jailed by doctor2016(m): 7:58am On Nov 21, 2019
I want the Efcc to return the money back to the victims in USA white Lady they dnt have trust in Nigeria men they see all of urs as a scammer it pains me alots ,I need a wife and a white lady to marry they are sincere than black or Nigeria lady any white lady call me or what's app Me +2348033196353
Re: Fbi-wanted Scammer Emmanuel Adedeji Oluwatosin Forfeits House, Cars, Jailed by CyberEBOLA(m): 8:50am On Nov 21, 2019
GreenArrow1:

If only you could read and understand the piece of article before rushing to comment. Congrats though, you got your 63 likes. Huge achievement.
WILL THE PROPERTIES BE SOLD AND MONEY SENT TO HIS VICTIMS? IF NO, EFCC IS SCAM TOO.
Re: Fbi-wanted Scammer Emmanuel Adedeji Oluwatosin Forfeits House, Cars, Jailed by GreenArrow1(m): 9:24am On Nov 21, 2019
CyberEBOLA:

It's stated clearly in the article. Sad you couldn't read and understand it.
Re: Fbi-wanted Scammer Emmanuel Adedeji Oluwatosin Forfeits House, Cars, Jailed by CyberEBOLA(m): 9:34am On Nov 21, 2019
GreenArrow1:

It's stated clearly in the article. Sad you couldn't read and understand it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers / Mohammed Yau Baire In Sex Scandal, Arrested For Demanding Sex From Married Woman / Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.