Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Easy Ways To Develop The Introductory Part Of Undergraduate Project Topics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Easy Ways To Develop The Introductory Part Of Undergraduate Project Topics (151 Views)

FUTO VC Approves N20,000 For Collection Of Undergraduate Certificate / Overview Of Undergraduate Dental Surgery Courses / The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Ways To Develop The Introductory Part Of Undergraduate Project Topics by projectclue11: 5:41am On Nov 20, 2019
The success of an undergraduate project research can be easily measured from the introductory section. When captured in good prose, the introduction gives a sort of preamble, brushing up the research mission very lightly and successfully leaving the researcher indifferent about his opinion till the research conclusion is drawn. Unfortunately however, undergraduates find it seriously difficult to actually start writing even after choosing their undergraduate project topics.

I had a tougher experience by the way, in my time; and I ‘did like to share these easy ways to develop undergraduate project topics from the beginning. Much emphasis will be laid on writing the introduction using a systemic structure in research.

Still thinking of how to start…?
The introduction is the starting point while writing your undergraduate project; I can still recall that it took me two months to add an ink to my project paper but your case is different here. Follow this guideline for easy start of the research introduction:-

What does history hold about your undergraduate project topic?
Conceptually in undergraduate research, it is captioned as historical background; it gives a summary of the situation that has transpired in the past which you can relate to as an outstanding issue that has prompted your choice of undergraduate project topic.

The historical part takes the early paragraphs of your project introduction structurally.

Include the resolutions of scholars on that issue
To progress further, support the historical paragraphs with the positing’s of previous research by scholars on related research cases. This paragraph(s) will include quotes, references and citations following strict guideline from your undergraduate project supervisor.

The reference does not just stand alone, you apply it while discussing the issue your project topic objectively. You are not to take a stand yet until the end of a research.

What is your position in the matter (your undergraduate project topic)
You duty as an undergraduate researcher and indeed any other researcher is to be objective in the introduction and throughout, till the concluding part of your research. So your position is nothing but the fact that you are on your way to find out for yourself how true the undergraduate project topic you chose holds and possible causes.

Introduction is concluded… what’s next
As soon as you are done with introduction, the spirit of research would have descended on you. It’s now easy to capture your ‘Statement of problem’ in good prose in one or two paragraphs. From there, state the objectives of the study.

With this, you are just a few steps away from chapter two of your undergraduate project. Takeout time to follow the guideline to kick-start you project writing.

(1) (Reply)

University Of Port-harcourt (UNIPORT) 2019/2020 Pre-degree Admission Form Is Ou / Get Better IIT JEE Preparation With Vibrant Academy / Best Grammar Check Options For Undergraduate Projects Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.