Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Bbnaija Ella Reacts As Jaruma Finally Responds, Gifts Her 600K To Treat Her Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Ella Reacts As Jaruma Finally Responds, Gifts Her 600K To Treat Her Mum (1702 Views)

Fans Celebrate BBNaija's Nengi, Treat Her Like A Queen During Her Meet & Greet / Peruzzi Finally Responds To The Allegations Made Against Him By Mr Patrick / Nigerians Reacts As Jaruma Charges N200,000 For People To See Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Ella Reacts As Jaruma Finally Responds, Gifts Her 600K To Treat Her Mum by MsDoris(f): 6:18am On Nov 20, 2019
Following Ella's public plea for financial assistance to help pay for her mum's surgery, popular controversial Abuja based businesswoman and s€x therapist, Hauwa Saidu Mohammed better known as Jaruma, has responded to her cry for help and her with a whooping sum of N600,000.

Now the former Big Brother Naija housemate and singer, Ella, has everything to smile about as she has gotten the 600K needed for her mum’s surgery.

The reality TV star who was happy and dumbfounded at the same time, reacted by reposting a post made by Jaruma on her Instagram page, as she she broke the good news to her fans.

See more here: https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/11/bbnaija-ella-reacts-as-jaruma-finally.html

Re: Bbnaija Ella Reacts As Jaruma Finally Responds, Gifts Her 600K To Treat Her Mum by beewhy009(m): 6:34am On Nov 20, 2019
Good deeds! cool

What goes around comes around!
Re: Bbnaija Ella Reacts As Jaruma Finally Responds, Gifts Her 600K To Treat Her Mum by Iscoalarcon: 6:48am On Nov 20, 2019
the Benjis look so fucking beautiful cool
Re: Bbnaija Ella Reacts As Jaruma Finally Responds, Gifts Her 600K To Treat Her Mum by ManspaceBarber(m): 8:14am On Nov 20, 2019
May God bless the giver and the receiver.

Mama's love is inestimable. I pray her mum gets well.
Re: Bbnaija Ella Reacts As Jaruma Finally Responds, Gifts Her 600K To Treat Her Mum by Fabolousibk1(m): 8:47am On Nov 20, 2019
Mompha money....
I hope its not Audio money oo

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Ella Reacts As Jaruma Finally Responds, Gifts Her 600K To Treat Her Mum by MsDoris(f): 7:23am On Feb 20, 2020
Nice

(1) (Reply)

"Pete Edochie Adopted Me As His Son" Says Lookalike Kingsley Abasili / Lady Who Accused Peruzzi Of Sexual Harassment Shares Raunchy Photo In Bathroom / See Inside I Go Dye Gold House He Donated For Isolation Center (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.