Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

A New Dawn - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A New Dawn (129 Views)

Unlocking My New Dawn Heritage In Christ - Bishop Dr. David O. Oyedepo / Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" / It's A New Dawn Shiloh 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A New Dawn by jonatoye(m): 7:00am On Nov 20, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: A New Dawn

WORD FOR TODAY
There will always be a night between every two days. A new dawn puts an end to every period of the night!!!
Scriptural Reference
"When I lie down I think, 'How long before I get up?' The night drags on, and I toss till dawn." (Job 7:4 NIV).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No matter how long the night appears to drag the fact still remains that a new dawn is an aftermath of every night. We cannot but pass through the period of night to have an entirely new experience in every facet of life.

The night is characterised by different type of experiences. It is a time when nothing works; an hour of weeping, incapacitation and darkness. For some (the wicked and ungodly) the period of the night usher them into a new dawn of great misfortune while for others a new dawn of great resounding Joy.

The essence of making men to experience the night is to bring to their remembrance that God is the Almighty and that without Him there is nothing we can do for ourselves. "I waited patiently till dawn, but like a lion he broke all my bones; day and night you made an end of me." (Isaiah 38:13).

The Lord brings us to the end of ourselves to give us a new life, hope and a future. He takes us to a height which is far beyond what we can ever imagine for ourselves. If you are experiencing night at this very point in time keep your hope and faith alive in God according to His promises for you. A new dawn is almost here. Just like a dream the Israelites were delivered from their land of slavery at dawn. Similarly, at dawn Joseph became a prime minister of Egypt right from the prison in fulfillment to God's word. Yours will not be an exception.

Prayer Point:
Lord! Show me your salvation and usher my life into a new dawn of new wonderful experiences in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
A night will always precede a new dawn!!!

Have a Superb Wednesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

"The Rich And The Kingdom Of God" / Interpretation Of Dreams Through The Spirit Of Jesus Christ Crucified / Faith, Not Demandingness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.