Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

I Find A Way To Mirror Xiaomi Phone To PC - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Find A Way To Mirror Xiaomi Phone To PC (909 Views)

Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display / The Xiaomi Note 7 Pro Would Be My Last Xiaomi Phone. / How Good Is Xiaomi Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Find A Way To Mirror Xiaomi Phone To PC by CathyO: 7:37am On Nov 20, 2019
I bought a new Xiaomi phone but I am not satisfied with the screen size. undecided So I tried to find some ways to improve it, then I found a tool!
It is a screen mirroring tool that is compatible with both Android and iPhone. Its name is LetsView:[url] https://letsview.com/[/url]

There is no doubt it lags sometimes, but it's totally free. I can stand the cons. Share with you guyssmiley

Re: I Find A Way To Mirror Xiaomi Phone To PC by CharlesJok3r: 7:45am On Nov 20, 2019
Cool
Re: I Find A Way To Mirror Xiaomi Phone To PC by Timileyin1234(m): 8:08am On Nov 20, 2019
Is that why u are using iPhone settings theme, latter una go talk say una no fancy iPhone. Smh
Re: I Find A Way To Mirror Xiaomi Phone To PC by braimeddy: 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
That's not a xiaomi phone
Timileyin1234:
Is that why u are using iPhone settings theme, latter una go talk say una no fancy iPhone. Smh
Re: I Find A Way To Mirror Xiaomi Phone To PC by gogeekish(m): 2:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
Instead of Op to use the term "Android", he used Xiaomi..

What sense does this make?

Kinda wondering....

(1) (Reply)

Iphone Xs Max Factory Unlocked SOLD SOLD SOLD / 9mobile Free 500MB; How To Get Yours / TECNO Fast Car Charger Unboxing & Review! - How FAST Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.