Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,246 members, 7,822,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu (61434 Views)

Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu / Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos / New Photos Of Lizzy, Drug Addict Saved By Pastor Tony Rapu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu by Peezol: 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
WOW :owhat a great transformation
Re: New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu by sheDD(m): 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nyamiri:

Not everyone is like your father.
angry grin grin
Re: New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
I pray the transformation is total and deeply rooted, and not just superficial.

Amen.

Kudos to the pastor for his efforts nontheless, God bless him real good for reaching out to her.
Re: New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu by ednut1(m): 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
Let me say kresticible. He tried. They should let her go. Cos closeness fit turn angry
Re: New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu by Soulsymbol99: 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nobody ugly indeed cool
Re: New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu by bayodele73(m): 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
You there?
positivevibez:
That man dey Bleep am o
Re: New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu by Sirpaul(m): 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
to whom brain is given sense is expected
positivevibez:
That man dey Bleep am o

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu by Emzenoz(m): 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nyamiri:

Not everyone is like your father.

Re: New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu by Muhlas(m): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
Marriage loading grin
Re: New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu by Angeldada55(m): 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
I no wan know the kind religion wey the man dey do o but this is truly the type of things those claiming the title #manofGod should be doing.

Abi how much Pst. Rapu collect to do the thing wey he do ? Or how much e cost ham ; inside everything wey GOD himself don do for the man ?

I'm so touched with this...
Imagine, he don safe life or perhaps, change a life !!!

I pray for Pst. Rapu this moment ; more of God's anointing ijn (Amen)

Iffa no talk now, e go be like pesin no wan appreciate God.
Re: New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu by Biingoo: 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
Jh0wsef:
I hope it's only food that is transforming her o
lmfao
Re: New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu by crackhouse(m): 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
The pastor is already enjoying the fruit of his labour.
Re: New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu by akilo1: 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2019
Hope the pastor dont start harvesting her

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu by Biingoo: 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nyamiri:

Not everyone is like your father with his community penis like Shoprite free WiFi.
face him and leave his innocent dad out of this.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu by jaxxy(m): 3:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
Huge transformation. Godbless him for the good work.
Re: New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu by Kapilta(m): 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nonsense. Both pastor or evangelist tony and the junkie should carry themselves and go back to their primitive land of the rising rain and stop performing scam miracle in the blessed land of oduduwa.

Nonsense and ibo grin
Re: New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu by Nyamiri: 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
Biingoo:
face him and leave his innocent dad out of this.

Is Tony Rapu not someone's dad?

If his dad brought him up properly, would he expose his dad to public ridicule?

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu by Biingoo: 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nyamiri:

Is Tony Rapu not someone's dad?

If his dad brought him up properly, would he expose his dad to public ridicule?
Did his dad insult you? Make we dey use our brain at times

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu by Charly68: 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
This is the joy of living not a matter aquiring private ship or private jet ..God bless you my pastor
Re: New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu by dazzlingd(m): 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
See better turkey pastor dey enjoy
Re: New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu by Nyamiri: 3:38pm On Nov 20, 2019
Biingoo:
Did his dad insult you? Make we dey use our brain at times

He insulted someone's dad. Let him also see how it feels.
Use your own brain and maybe you won't be posting off point.

3 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu by Oharina(m): 3:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
What does this pastor want from this lady ?
Yes, he has really helped her, every one knows that. And now, is it not high time he let her be instead of following her about. Thereby confusing any man that can be interested in marrying this lady to think that she is not single. Unless the pastor wants to marry her, probably making her his second wife.
Re: New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu by Godhatesodomy: 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
Wow
Re: New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu by Lazerone(f): 3:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
God bless you pastor, your type is rare. If only others would emulate you.
Do more community service and less bling bling

Meanwhile, check out this forgotten wonder of the world. An ancient monastery of three religions - Buddhism, Taoism and Confucianism; hanging off a cliff.
http://prodesigners.com.ng/ancient-hanging-monastery-in-china-still-stands-till-date/
Re: New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
positivevibez:
That man dey Bleep am o

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
I am only worried about the closeness and connection between the Pastor and Lizzy

Let it not be what i am thinking oo cheesy

This kind lizzy wey don open eyes finish before go sabi the thing grin

Nice work pastor, but stay afar from her
Re: New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu by PrincessGift(f): 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2019
Jh0wsef:
I hope it's only food that is transforming her o
grin grin grin grin grin no your preek follow they transform am undecided
Re: New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu by xclusiveguy4(m): 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nyamiri:

Not everyone is like your father with his community penis like Shoprite free WiFi.

Yeeeee this one is too much ooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu by Buyitnaija: 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
Are you interested in skill acquisition on paint production?
Re: New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu by luvinhubby(m): 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
positivevibez:
That man dey Bleep am o

Must you be stupid?

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu by Depressed101: 3:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
She looks like she's been receiving some doses of an efficient Phallus grin she looks soft and pumped

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Apostle Suleman, Hails Oyedepo Over Jibril From Sudan / Archbishop Obinna Attacked In Imo Catholic Church During Mbata's Burial / Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.