Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,401 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Question On U-s-a Fingaprintin Thing - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Question On U-s-a Fingaprintin Thing (602 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question On U-s-a Fingaprintin Thing by popati: 10:57pm On Nov 19, 2010
the us flngaprintlng thing startd in jan 04, but my cousin applied for visit visa in late 03 with different name and dob, (they did take his fingaprints) and refused visa. now my cousin is citizen of aus8r@lia and can go to usa visa waiver, i want to ask do they compare fingaprints of people arriving at the @irports with those refused in late 03, because he is now living there on actual name and dob, can he never travel then? because them us might say, why you have differnet name and dob before
Re: Question On U-s-a Fingaprintin Thing by omega25red(m): 11:50pm On Nov 19, 2010
no they dont especially those coming from "friendly" countries. all they do is check to make sure your passport is real and the immigration questions.
Even green card holders with naija passport dont get finger printer when leaving or entering. anyway why is he so hell bent on reaching the u.s?
Re: Question On U-s-a Fingaprintin Thing by MOG2009: 12:54am On Nov 20, 2010
@poster,

US Green Card holder get finger printed at the point of enter. Infact, I got finger printed in February 2010. The Abud's action in December25th, 2009 has changed everything. The lines for US Citizens and Green Card holders is different now or like before.
Re: Question On U-s-a Fingaprintin Thing by dinggle: 4:38am On Nov 21, 2010
Every first time traveler to U.S must go through finger printing and eye scan!!! Ask him to stay clear b4 he jeopardize his stay in Australia unless if there is no law in Aussy that can overturn his stay. But in all it is not worth the trouble when there is Canada and Europe to visit. Ur cousin should not later blame family member or villagers if he bleeps up out of his decision to come to America. Draw his ear and bite it! if it will help.

(1) (Reply)

Confrence Booking Directory In China / Qatar / We Design Travel & Tourism/education Website For Just 20,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.