Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,872 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Make Your Order For A Quality Wood For Roofing - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Your Order For A Quality Wood For Roofing (1360 Views)

Get Your Cheap Hard Wood At Affordable Price For Your Roofing / Invest In A Quality And Professional Graphics Design For Your Ideas Or Business / Invest In A Quality And Professional Website Webdesign Service. 29% OFF Promo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Order For A Quality Wood For Roofing by Bleodon01(m): 8:19am On Nov 20, 2019
Hi,

Are you an engineer,carpenter,house owner or a real estate agent that refers and you are in need of quality woods for your roofing or building roof?

Here we can supply you woods that is capable of doing or given you the right roofing.

All kind of woods and their sizes like; Ofun,Abura,White,Akun,Odogbo, name it all ,we have it here in IYA BLESSING VENTURES.

You can reach us at oko-baba ebute metta,Lagos mainland.

Or

For enquiries...
Call: IYA BLESSING
On 08164132515 / 08056456028
On Facebook messager: Odondighi Blessing

WITH IYA BLESSING VENTURES
...make your order and get the candid deliver
Re: Make Your Order For A Quality Wood For Roofing by ashleysummer: 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
I had a really great experience with Aboveitall Roofing. My roof had sprung a small leak and was long overdue for replacement, but the contractor found evidence of wind/storm damage and told me to contact my insurance company. I did, told them what the contractor found, had an adjuster come out and take a look and he agreed. Full roof replacement covered by insurance.

They did great work, were quick, honest, and very easy to work with. Contact: https://aboveitallroofing.ca/

(1) (Reply)

Commercial Broilers Production Investment / Cryptotab Browser / Buying Shares Worth 1500 Naira At First Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.