Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,767 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) (15369 Views)

Oyetola Inaugurates 360 Newly-recruited Amotekun Officers (read Details) / Minimum Wage: Oyetola Inaugurates Committee On Implementation / Nigeria's School Feeding Prrogramme Featured On Al-jazeera. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by Mummyfour(f): 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
And it is 70 naira per plate o. Even the left over food we buy from buka for our dogs is healthier and more expensive. When I think of what 70 naira per plate will look like,I dey purge on behalf of the children in advance
Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by Vanpascore(m): 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
Victorclean1:
Still finding it very difficult to understand this food program . In Ibo land, is very very difficult to see such because every family know the important of education.

Reasons why we have alot of dem easterners who are of school ages, selling along Lagos roads

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by mapet: 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
mrvitalis:

Firstly omeal is not his program where is the infrastructural development ...Oshogbo is like a village compared to aba yet we won't hear world

Compared to which Aba? Same Aba that even the citizens are complaining is fast turning into dumpsites and degrading infrastructure?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You go hear "planet" self........

1 Like

Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by mapet: 1:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
akoraye:
Other governors are commissioning roads and other social amenities while governor Oyetola is busy commissioning Food warmer and iron pots(apeerin) God!

...and you were sleeping when this happened?

Oyetola inaugurates 228.5km rural roads, grants LGAs autonomy

Osun State governor, Adegboyega Oyetola, on Thursday, said the provision of good road networks is central to the agenda of his administration.

He said his administration will continue to build and develop infrastructure in the state.

Oyetola spoke at the commissioning of the 228.5km rural roads, rehabilitated and reconstructed under the Osun Rural Access and Mobility Project, at Akeredolu town, along Onikoko-Osi Sooko road, Ile-Ife, Ife-South Local Government......

https://thenationonlineng.net/oyetola-inaugurates-228-5km-rural-roads-grants-lgas-autonomy/

1 Like

Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by mapet: 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
mrvitalis:

U mean the same osun I served ? Or another one If u call place like ede and the rest town then every Igbo village is a city

You served? You mean you went to school? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by mapet: 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2019
Victorclean1:
Still finding it very difficult to understand this food program . In Ibo land, is very very difficult to see such because every family know the important of education.

What an Irony!

1 Like

Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
mapet:

Compared to which Aba? Same Aba that even the citizens are complaining is fast turning into dumpsites and degrading infrastructure?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You go hear "planet" self........
Can we compare the two towns ?

Igbo's complain with respect to its potential and other Igbo towns its bad but with respect to nigeria its very very OK

Here is the pics of aba ...I dare you to show pics of Oshogbo town that beats this

Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by gentiles(m): 2:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
mrvitalis:

U mean the less than 15 schools ...what was osun performace in weac last year
U mean Waec rankings by Igbo propagandists? No rankings from waec

1 Like

Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by helinues: 2:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
Ok
Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by mapet: 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
mrvitalis:

Can we compare the two towns ?

Igbo's complain with respect to its potential and other Igbo towns its bad but with respect to nigeria its very very OK

Here is the pics of aba ...I dare you to show pics of Oshogbo town that beats this

Bros,

Are you on weed? What is this you are showing?

Why not try better pictures like these

http://www.osundefender.com/special-report-top-10-roads-osun/

.....and please stop the falsehood that you "served" let alone in Osun. There is a difference between apprenticeship and NYSC

1 Like

Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
mapet:

Bros,

Are you on weed? What is this you are showing?

Why not try better pictures like these

http://www.osundefender.com/special-report-top-10-roads-osun/
Are you shamed to post them here ? I dare u post Oshogbo pics if its better than aba u win
Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by mapet: 2:32pm On Nov 20, 2019
mrvitalis:

Are you shamed to post them here ? I dare u post Oshogbo pics if its better than aba u win

Are you blind? click on the link na!
Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
mapet:

Are you blind? click on the link na!
All I see are pics my village are better than ...disgrace your self by posting them here
Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by Fuckandcum: 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Ok
[/s]
Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by plaindealer: 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by plaindealer: 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by plaindealer: 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by plaindealer: 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by plaindealer: 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by plaindealer: 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by plaindealer: 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
I just wonder why the same characters from badly governed villages where people eat, buy, sell, breath and live on top odious garbage and diseased environment, where governors line them up including babies and future generations like refugees on the side of the road commission kerosene ....

They are always blind and clueless to the sad and pathetic realities they live with under their nose, but they are always quick to jump like cockroaches with everything to say about other people when in fact they have the most useless and worthless leaders in Nigeria.
Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by plaindealer: 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2019
I asked you to let us compare government-commissioned projects in the whole of SE since 1999 with government projects commissioned in Osun alone in the last 8 years. Are you ready?

I posed this challenge to one of them in another thread yesterday, but as usual, he dodged the challenge and ran like a coward.. grin grin
Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by nickyosas(m): 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
Ah!

What have we done to deserve the kind of politicians we have!

School food vendors!

Cooking utensils!

And the Governor and entourage had to launch!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by Vernor(m): 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
All these Governors don't have anything to offer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 21, 2019
Imagine commissioning cooking pots.

Pots with no food.

Osun state just achieved the millennium development goals.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Obiano Sacks 18 Commissioners / 2019: PDP To Cede House Speaker To South-west - Punch / Lagos Closes Down More Lounges And Clubs For Safety Violations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.