Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Sunday Igboho: Governor Seyi Makinde Invited Me To Kogi For Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: Governor Seyi Makinde Invited Me To Kogi For Elections (36112 Views)

'Buhari Must Go Protesters' Flogged In Kogi For Defacing Public Assets (Video) / Buhari Storms Kogi For Campaign Rally (Viewer's Discretion) / Atiku Abubakar In Kogi For Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Igboho: Governor Seyi Makinde Invited Me To Kogi For Elections by Lanrelagboi: 8:29am On Nov 20, 2019
Sunday Igboho can be described as many things. Some people call him a tout, come call him a philanthropist, some a political killer and some sees him as the Ibadan version of Mc Oluomo.

As controversies over the violence experienced during the elections in Kogi state hasn't died down, some people have hinted that Sunday Igboho was in Ayetoro-Gbede during the elections as instagram puts him there. For context, a lot of violence was recorded in Ayetoro-gbede during the election. He was seen in company of "Auxiliary" of the Oyo State NURTW.

At a party recently though, Sunday Igboho bragged about how he has been in Kogi for over a week on the invitation of Governor Seyi Makinde to help with election issues.

Is this a case of the witch cried last night and the baby died this morning?

Translation of video "I was invited to Kogi by Governor Seyi Makinde who is trying to fix our state, Oyo to help with election issues, I have been there for a week but because the celebrant is important to me, I couldn’t be absent so I left Kogi at 4am and by the grace of God, I will be returning to Kogi tonight"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfiPtAL_h1I

Re: Sunday Igboho: Governor Seyi Makinde Invited Me To Kogi For Elections by Smalldick123(m): 8:31am On Nov 20, 2019
Na apc invite him to implicate makinde

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Governor Seyi Makinde Invited Me To Kogi For Elections by Sirjamo: 8:36am On Nov 20, 2019
This is a testament to the hypocrisy of the PDP and Dino Melaye, nothing would have taken this man to Kogi during election if not to kill and snatch ballot boxes!!!!

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Governor Seyi Makinde Invited Me To Kogi For Elections by Mynd44: 8:41am On Nov 20, 2019
Sandy Igboho and Mc Oluomo are electoral observers please.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Governor Seyi Makinde Invited Me To Kogi For Elections by SalamRushdie: 8:44am On Nov 20, 2019
Sirjamo:
This is a testament to the hypocrisy of the PDP and Dino Melaye, nothing would have taken this man to Kogi during election if not to kill and snatch ballot boxes!!!!

Show us who he killed or keep quiet sir!!!! We have seen how the APC used Helicopter gunships to kill and intimidate voters

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Governor Seyi Makinde Invited Me To Kogi For Elections by Sakamaje: 8:54am On Nov 20, 2019
If true, then this represents a serious indictment on Seyi Makinde as being just another typical politician, contrary to the 'good boy' narrative his supporters have been projecting. Sunday igboho is a reputed PDP thug. A much feared and very 'jazzed-up' one at that. The guy has plenty blood on his hands.

This simply implies that both the PDP and APC are complicit in the mayhem and violence that defined that 'civil war' of an election.

All politicians are sakamaje.

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Governor Seyi Makinde Invited Me To Kogi For Elections by beresponsible(m): 9:00am On Nov 20, 2019
As per INEC observer abi? We believe you and also the pope is Muslim.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Governor Seyi Makinde Invited Me To Kogi For Elections by yomalex(m): 9:13am On Nov 20, 2019
ah ah
Re: Sunday Igboho: Governor Seyi Makinde Invited Me To Kogi For Elections by GeneralPula: 9:13am On Nov 20, 2019
Sunday Igboho

Small Devil

If you know you know! cool

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Governor Seyi Makinde Invited Me To Kogi For Elections by DMerciful(m): 9:14am On Nov 20, 2019
People get low IQ sha o! See them up there believing a criminal against a known decent and refine man like Makinde!

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Governor Seyi Makinde Invited Me To Kogi For Elections by hisexcellency34: 9:15am On Nov 20, 2019
Liar. He is Ajimobi's boy

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Governor Seyi Makinde Invited Me To Kogi For Elections by CHOPUP411(m): 9:15am On Nov 20, 2019
Revelation
Re: Sunday Igboho: Governor Seyi Makinde Invited Me To Kogi For Elections by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:16am On Nov 20, 2019
Nigeria we hail thee
Re: Sunday Igboho: Governor Seyi Makinde Invited Me To Kogi For Elections by helinues: 9:16am On Nov 20, 2019
Is he ruthless like late Sugar?
Re: Sunday Igboho: Governor Seyi Makinde Invited Me To Kogi For Elections by Born2Breed(f): 9:16am On Nov 20, 2019
See him belle. Live tortoise dey inside there.

Ikpakperhan!
Re: Sunday Igboho: Governor Seyi Makinde Invited Me To Kogi For Elections by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:17am On Nov 20, 2019
Na them... grin
Re: Sunday Igboho: Governor Seyi Makinde Invited Me To Kogi For Elections by Sunnymatey(m): 9:19am On Nov 20, 2019
Makinde could have invited him over for his personal security.
Cus you cant just rely on govt security alone

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Governor Seyi Makinde Invited Me To Kogi For Elections by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 20, 2019
Mynd44:
Sandy Igboho and Mc Oluomo are electoral observers please.

Nigga you cray grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Governor Seyi Makinde Invited Me To Kogi For Elections by solmusdesigns: 9:19am On Nov 20, 2019
grin

we know "saint" Makinde is a bad boy and a pretender

All the Thugs constituited authority "Ajimobi" chased out of Ibadan like Auxiliary and Sunday Igboho are now back lowkey causing mayem immediately "Saint" Makinde was sworn in...

This are miscreant and misfits that Ajimobi jailed and locked away

Honestly Ajimobi is a fool, MC Oluomo offered him help during the election to face the gang up of tokyo boys, igboho and auxiliary, but the Arrogant Punk was forming Americana

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Governor Seyi Makinde Invited Me To Kogi For Elections by jamace(m): 9:19am On Nov 20, 2019
This thread smells of APC propaganda.... APC cover-up detected.

Was he the helicopter pilot that was firing AK47 and shelling voters with tear gas during the 16 November 2019 kogi elections? NO.

APC used federal might to kill and inflict mayhem on Kogi State in the name of election. Surely, there was no election in Kogi state, but a civil war.....APC versus the poor masses of Kogi state.

Whatever APC sows that it will reap at the appointed time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Governor Seyi Makinde Invited Me To Kogi For Elections by ProudBoy: 9:20am On Nov 20, 2019
Lol. Sunday Don see say Thug pass Thug. What happened in Kogi was that Bello thugs were more armed and were likely backed by security agents. Sunday thugs couldn't operate freely like Bello's. Reason APC outsmarted PDP. Or maybe, just maybe, Ibadan charm is not potent in Kogi.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Governor Seyi Makinde Invited Me To Kogi For Elections by Difrent: 9:20am On Nov 20, 2019
WHERE ARE THE SEYI MAKINDE IS NOT A TYPICAL NIGERIAN POLTICIAN CREW?

GSM ko, ANDROID Ni

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Governor Seyi Makinde Invited Me To Kogi For Elections by Kalem00: 9:20am On Nov 20, 2019
I see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Governor Seyi Makinde Invited Me To Kogi For Elections by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 20, 2019
Sirjamo:

Are you guys allergic to good things, must you support bad just because it's your person..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Governor Seyi Makinde Invited Me To Kogi For Elections by MT: 9:20am On Nov 20, 2019
DMerciful:
People get low IQ sha o! See them up there believing a criminal against a known decent and refine man like Makinde!

You are very naive. You don't judge a book by its cover and still water runs very deep.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Governor Seyi Makinde Invited Me To Kogi For Elections by agarawu23(m): 9:21am On Nov 20, 2019
Igboho oosha Baba dammy is a pdp political instrument but I have never heard he killed someone ever since I know him.

I like his confidence and what he "beliefs" in. cool

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Governor Seyi Makinde Invited Me To Kogi For Elections by Stalwert: 9:22am On Nov 20, 2019
grin grin So PDP was the murderer and then have the gall to blame APC, APC should tagged all the usual UN, US, EU UK etc

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi: Wike's Probe, A Witch Hunt, Images Of Vandalized Govt House, A Fraud / Edo Deputy Governor Shaibu Begs Obaseki For Forgiveness / Aisha Buhari Visits Tinubu In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.