Stats: 3,151,376 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Chizzy Obanye Frances, Acid Attack Victim Celebrates 24th Birthday (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chizzy Obanye Frances, Acid Attack Victim Celebrates 24th Birthday (Photos) (57921 Views)

Sickle Cell Patient And Rape Victim Celebrates 19th Birthday (Photos) / UNIMAID Student Undergoes Successful Facial Surgery After Acid Attack / "Why Me?" - Beautiful Girl Scarred By Acid Attack Laments Online (2) (3) (4)

Re: Chizzy Obanye Frances, Acid Attack Victim Celebrates 24th Birthday (Photos) by telkevog(m): 6:16am On Nov 21, 2019
moorevic:
Which one of you douche bags can wife her.

Even though I am not a 'douche bag', but I can husband her and I want to do that asap. Please can you help with her contact? She deserve the pity, I want to give her a new lease of life.
Re: Chizzy Obanye Frances, Acid Attack Victim Celebrates 24th Birthday (Photos) by nan1: 7:03am On Nov 21, 2019
bigiyaro:
hehrhehehe, go marry her na! fvcking pretender, in my world, black is black, White is white, we don't pretend black is white, rather we seek for avenue to reconstruct her face if she wants. hediot!

Very soon your face will be worse than this either through fire burns or accident mark my words
Re: Chizzy Obanye Frances, Acid Attack Victim Celebrates 24th Birthday (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 7:23am On Nov 21, 2019
nan1:

Very soon your face will be worse than this either through fire burns or accident mark my words
back at you morafvcker, ur empty words don't mean shi.t, look for money and take that ur babe for reconstructive plastic surgery, if u think she is beautiful like that, let her go for a beauty pageant n stop quoting me.
Re: Chizzy Obanye Frances, Acid Attack Victim Celebrates 24th Birthday (Photos) by moorevic(m): 7:47am On Nov 21, 2019
telkevog:

Even though I am not a 'douche bag', but I can husband her and I want to do that asap. Please can you help with her contact? She deserve the pity, I want to give her a new lease of life.
Your first mistake will be marrying out of pity because you'll keep feeling you are a privilege to her
Re: Chizzy Obanye Frances, Acid Attack Victim Celebrates 24th Birthday (Photos) by PrincessGift(f): 8:35am On Nov 21, 2019
MostBlessedOne:
Aunty please correct him with love, so he'll learn. must you call him a fool?
with love KO! Nah Me born am undecided
Re: Chizzy Obanye Frances, Acid Attack Victim Celebrates 24th Birthday (Photos) by MostBlessedOne: 9:41am On Nov 21, 2019
PrincessGift:
with love KO! Nah Me born am undecided
so if me sef offend u, u no go correct me with love cos no be u born me..aunty ee no good oo
Re: Chizzy Obanye Frances, Acid Attack Victim Celebrates 24th Birthday (Photos) by BlackBovi: 10:35am On Nov 21, 2019
GistMore7:
An acid attack victim , whose life changed forever exactly 15 years ago when her uncle's wife doused her with acid, is celebrating turning 24.

Chizzy Obanye Frances, a biochemist, shared before and now photos two days ago which was the fifteenth anniversary of her attack.

Today, being her 24th birthday, she released beautiful new photos to celebrate being a survivor and to thank God for keeping her healthy.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5ENihhFG1j/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

BY GISTMORE http://gistmore.com/acid-attack-victim-releases-before-and-now-photos-to-celebrate-turning-24-and-being-a-survivor
Re: Chizzy Obanye Frances, Acid Attack Victim Celebrates 24th Birthday (Photos) by PrincessGift(f): 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2019
MostBlessedOne:
so if me sef offend u, u no go correct me with love cos no be u born me..aunty ee no good oo

Your problem, local woman is not bothered
Re: Chizzy Obanye Frances, Acid Attack Victim Celebrates 24th Birthday (Photos) by Aklee4994(m): 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2019
HBD age with sufficient Grace

Re: Chizzy Obanye Frances, Acid Attack Victim Celebrates 24th Birthday (Photos) by Chomsky1967(f): 8:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
Venerable612:

Are you related to Noam Chomsky? smiley
Yes I am, linguistically wink
Re: Chizzy Obanye Frances, Acid Attack Victim Celebrates 24th Birthday (Photos) by Venerable612(m): 7:51am On Nov 30, 2019
Chomsky1967:

Yes I am, linguistically wink

Lol. That’s a nice one.

I did Philosophy of language in my first degree. Chomsky is everything to that module.

All the best, linguist!
Re: Chizzy Obanye Frances, Acid Attack Victim Celebrates 24th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2019
I want to feel sadness for what this young lady has had to endure, having been permanently facially scarred, BUT respect and admiration for her determined beautiful spirit.
Happy belated birthday.
She will be blessed and have the right person love her unconditionally.

I cannot fathom these acid attacks that occur in many foreign countries.
It's on another level...so heinous and cruel.
The spirit that possesses a person to do it....mercy.
Re: Chizzy Obanye Frances, Acid Attack Victim Celebrates 24th Birthday (Photos) by Chomsky1967(f): 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2019
Venerable612:

Lol. That’s a nice one.

I did Philosophy of language in my first degree. Chomsky is everything to that module.

All the best, linguist!
Thanks! All the best to you too

Wet Dreams: Natural Or Spiritual? / Man's Hand Blown Off While Throwing 'Knockout' During Festivity. Graphic Photos / Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos)