Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,651 members, 7,854,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 03:14 AM

Where Went The Love. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Went The Love. (150 Views)

How A Wealthy Family Went Broke After Being Brainwashed In Church- Lady Narrates / Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Went The Love. by motiv8ted: 9:04am On Nov 20, 2019
Friend the burden I carry is of nothing but a wrong relationship
I went in, for all the wrong reasons and now a prey to my own choices
I thought it was all based-on emotions only on getting in, did I realize that only emotions can’t stand the trying moments
I thought it was based on beauty but even that fades away
Again I thought it was all a bed of roses only on laying down did I realize that beneath the roses lie thorns of hurt and pain. Thorns that choked and pricked my love to death.
Worst of it all I went into it without a purpose and now I am intimidated by the success of the very woman who was meant to be my support. She is not to blame cause when she came she found nothing to help and went in search of her dreams. God wasn’t mistaken when he # tagged her THE HELPER.
I carry the identity of the man yet lost in ignorance and confusion
The very woman I subdue in strength is the head in disguise
Where went the love is my lamentation
Hate and irritation comes at the sight of the very woman I was proposed undying love to
Love now nothing but a stranger to the once known lovebirds.
arrogance now a meal served at every event of wrong
The fact you are interested does not make you prepared
They call it relationship but if you are not prepared to relate then don’t join the ship or you all going to sink
Being called a man is a tile and if you want to be called by that you have to earn
That title comes with responsibility
And responsibility all but a day dream without purpose.
Where went the love again is my lamentation
I am caught between the coals and flames of a wrong relationship
But the last time I checked marriage was a lifelong commitment
So I share my pain for your gain You better listen.
Before you share in my episode of lamentation
Where went the love.

(1) (Reply)

A Call To Arms / When Your Pride Blind Your Heart To Reality And Truth / That Unfair Labels.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.