Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Tottenham: Jose Mourinho Appointed After Mauricio Pochettino Sacked - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tottenham: Jose Mourinho Appointed After Mauricio Pochettino Sacked (233 Views)

Breaking Jose Mourinho “appointed” As Super Eagles Head Coach / BREAKING: Pochettino SACKED By Tottenham With Club 14th In Premier League / BREAKING: Mauricio Pochettino SACKED By Tottenham (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Tottenham: Jose Mourinho Appointed After Mauricio Pochettino Sacked by sirSixtus(m): 9:33am On Nov 20, 2019
Jose Mourinho has been appointed Tottenham manager after the sacking of Mauricio Pochettino on Tuesday.

Former Chelsea and Manchester United boss Mourinho has signed a contract until the end of the 2022-23 season.

We are delighted to announce the appointment of Jose Mourinho as Head Coach on a contract that runs until the end of the 2022/23 season.

Jose is one of the world’s most accomplished managers having won 25 senior trophies. He is renowned for his tactical prowess and has managed FC Porto, Inter Milan, Chelsea, Real Madrid and Manchester United. He has won a domestic title in a record four different countries (Portugal, England, Italy and Spain) and is one of only three managers to have won the UEFA Champions League twice with two clubs, FC Porto in 2004 and Inter Milan in 2010. He is also a three-time Premier League Champion with Chelsea (2005, 2006, 2015).

Commenting on the appointment, Chairman Daniel Levy said: “In Jose we have one of the most successful managers in football. He has a wealth of experience, can inspire teams and is a great tactician. He has won honours at every club he has coached. We believe he will bring energy and belief to the dressing room.”

Speaking on his appointment, Jose said: “I am excited to be joining a Club with such a great heritage and such passionate supporters. The quality in both the squad and the academy excites me. Working with these players is what has attracted me.” welcome back the special one.

Re: Tottenham: Jose Mourinho Appointed After Mauricio Pochettino Sacked by cenaman(m): 9:39am On Nov 20, 2019
am a fan of mourinho but i pray he shouldn't be successful. Danny levi is an ungrateful.
Re: Tottenham: Jose Mourinho Appointed After Mauricio Pochettino Sacked by dominique(f): 10:13am On Nov 20, 2019

(1)

Edo State Government Approves Equal Wages For Male, Female Football Clubs / 60th Copa Libertadores Final / There Is More Glory And Less Wahala- Fashanu Supports Snubbing Naija For England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.