Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,634 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

Check Mileage Of Honda Scooters Variants | Droom Discovery - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Check Mileage Of Honda Scooters Variants | Droom Discovery (850 Views)

What Is The Maximum Mileage Of A Toyota Corolla? / The History And Evolution Of Honda Civic / It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Mileage Of Honda Scooters Variants | Droom Discovery by discoverydroom(m): 10:22am On Nov 20, 2019
Honda dominates the scooter segment in India and has two of the best-selling scooters in Activa and Dio. The success of Honda Activa has led to the introduction of three Activa models into the market – Honda Activa i, Honda Activa 4G and Honda Activa 125. We have 11 new Honda scooter models for sale in India. The lowest priced model Honda Cliq starts at ₹ 45.33 K (ex-showroom price) and the highest priced model Honda Pcx125 starts at ₹ 85 K (ex-showroom price). Choose the best Honda scooter from our comprehensive list and check the prices in your city, images gallery, specifications, ratings and more please visit here: https://www.droomdiscovery.com/new-scooters/honda

(1) (Reply)

USA Used Corolla For Sale In Port Harcourt (2005, 2008, 2009) Model / Let's Talk About Atf's (automatic Transmission Fluids) / How Do I Get My Drivers' License???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.