Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Jackson Ojo: Buhari Will Handover To Northerner In 2023 ― APC Chieftain - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jackson Ojo: Buhari Will Handover To Northerner In 2023 ― APC Chieftain (16680 Views)

Oyetola: I Will Handover To An APC Governor Elect In 2026 / Father Mbaka To Buhari: Nigeria Will Collapse If You Hand Over To Northerner / I Will Handover To Another PDP Governor – Dickson Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jackson Ojo: Buhari Will Handover To Northerner In 2023 ― APC Chieftain by Brandstudio01: 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
Probably a fulani or his son Yusuf. Let them keep fooling the country
Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid while promo Lasts. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery
Re: Jackson Ojo: Buhari Will Handover To Northerner In 2023 ― APC Chieftain by sammyj: 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: Jackson Ojo: Buhari Will Handover To Northerner In 2023 ― APC Chieftain by LegendHero(m): 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
Another deranged person acting like the mouthpiece of the North.

This is not news!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jackson Ojo: Buhari Will Handover To Northerner In 2023 ― APC Chieftain by GeneralPula: 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2019
[s]
Igbo:
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Chief Jackson Ojo, has advised the South to forget their dream of producing the President of Nigeria in 2023, saying at the expiration of his tenure, President Muhammadu Buhari would handover to another northerner.

Ojo stated this yesterday in Abuja in a chat with our correspondents. The APC chieftain while counselling the South to build a common front ahead of the next election cycle noted that South lacks the capacity to politically engage the North in a battle of supremacy.

In his words, politicians of South-West extraction currently agitating to replace President Buhari in 2023 lack the visibility and national acceptance to make good their dream saying, “who is there in the South that has the national clout? There are some people in the South-West that are making noise today, wanting to be President.

“The truth is that they cannot be President. That is it! Mark my word! APC Presidential candidate in 2023 will emerge from the north. The South-West will be given the Vice Presidential slot. And if the PDP takes its candidate from the South, then they have given the opportunity to the APC to win again. The south does not have the political capacity to fight the North.”

Justifying his reason for rating the south so poorly, Ojo, who doubled as Coordinator, Yoruba Youth Alliance added that the north has since left the south behind in terms of togetherness and unity; factors he claimed would determine who gets the Presidency in 2023

He continued: “The people of the South are agitating to be President of Nigeria in 2023. Is it by mere verbal expression? The North has 19 states including the FCT. The South has 17. There is no political synergy between the South-East, South-South and South-West. Each of them is standing independently as a pillar that cannot be moved but when you go up north, you will always get the traditional bloc vote because there is a unifying factor among them.

“Religion can unify them and they have leaders that can unify them. In the north, you have the Northern Governors Forum, the Northern Senators Forum and all that. Do we have these unifiers in the South? South-South is standing on its own, same with South-East and South-West. In the South, there is a multi-dimensional dichotomy, politically that is. Such a dichotomy can never be found in the North.

“Let us not deceive ourselves. What is the voting capacity of the North? The voting capacity of the South-South and the South-East cannot withstand the voting capacity of Kano, Katsina and Kebbi states.”

There are agitation by Southern politicians, particularly from the South-West and South-East for the zoning of the APC Presidential ticket at the expiration of President Buhari’s second tenure in 2023, with the likes of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and Tunde Bakare being seen as likely aspirants.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/11/2023-buharill-handover-to-northerner-%e2%80%95-apc-chieftain/
[/s]
Re: Jackson Ojo: Buhari Will Handover To Northerner In 2023 ― APC Chieftain by godofuck231: 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2019
Northerners and power , cheese and burgers
Re: Jackson Ojo: Buhari Will Handover To Northerner In 2023 ― APC Chieftain by HacheNoire: 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
Bitter truth!
Re: Jackson Ojo: Buhari Will Handover To Northerner In 2023 ― APC Chieftain by HacheNoire: 5:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
godofuck231:
Northerners and power , cheese and burgers

Give it to them

They more politically organised and structured

The South can be manipulated from up North because of our political differences.

If I must confess with utmost sincerity, the statesman said the bitter truth.

The equation is a simple one
Re: Jackson Ojo: Buhari Will Handover To Northerner In 2023 ― APC Chieftain by galaxy2020(m): 5:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
[quote author=Igbo post=84198913]A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Chief Jackson Ojo, has advised the South to forget their dream of producing the President of Nigeria in 2023, saying at the expiration of his tenure, President Muhammadu Buhari would handover to another northerner.

Ojo stated this yesterday in Abuja in a chat with our correspondents. The APC chieftain while counselling the South to build a common front ahead of the next election cycle noted that South lacks the capacity to politically engage the North in a battle of supremacy.

In his words, politicians of South-West extraction currently agitating to replace President Buhari in 2023 lack the visibility and national acceptance to make good their dream saying, “who is there in the South that has the national clout? There are some people in the South-West that are making noise today, wanting to be President.

“The truth is that they cannot be President. That is it! Mark my word! APC Presidential candidate in 2023 will emerge from the north. The South-West will be given the Vice Presidential slot. And if the PDP takes its candidate from the South, then they have given the opportunity to the APC to win again. The south does not have the political capacity to fight the North.”

Justifying his reason for rating the south so poorly, Ojo, who doubled as Coordinator, Yoruba Youth Alliance added that the north has since left the south behind in terms of togetherness and unity; factors he claimed would determine who gets the Presidency in 2023

He continued: “The people of the South are agitating to be President of Nigeria in 2023. Is it by mere verbal expression? The North has 19 states including the FCT. The South has 17. There is no political synergy between the South-East, South-South and South-West. Each of them is standing independently as a pillar that cannot be moved but when you go up north, you will always get the traditional bloc vote because there is a unifying factor among them
I hope Tinubu is aware of this arrangement?
Re: Jackson Ojo: Buhari Will Handover To Northerner In 2023 ― APC Chieftain by voltron14: 5:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
Una talk pass this one in 2015.
Re: Jackson Ojo: Buhari Will Handover To Northerner In 2023 ― APC Chieftain by airbrush: 5:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
Igbo:
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Chief Jackson Ojo, has advised the South to forget their dream of producing the President of Nigeria in 2023, saying at the expiration of his tenure, President Muhammadu Buhari would handover to another northerner.

He continued: “The people of the South are agitating to be President of Nigeria in 2023. Is it by mere verbal expression? The North has 19 states including the FCT. The South has 17. There is no political synergy between the South-East, South-South and South-West. Each of them is standing independently as a pillar that cannot be moved but when you go up north, you will always get the traditional bloc vote because there is a unifying factor among them.

“Religion can unify them and they have leaders that can unify them. In the north, you have the Northern Governors Forum, the Northern Senators Forum and all that. Do we have these unifiers in the South? South-South is standing on its own, same with South-East and South-West. In the South, there is a multi-dimensional dichotomy, politically that is. Such a dichotomy can never be found in the North.

“Let us not deceive ourselves. What is the voting capacity of the North? The voting capacity of the South-South and the South-East cannot withstand the voting capacity of Kano, Katsina and Kebbi states.”

There are agitation by Southern politicians, particularly from the South-West and South-East for the zoning of the APC Presidential ticket at the expiration of President Buhari’s second tenure in 2023, with the likes of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and Tunde Bakare being seen as likely aspirants.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/11/2023-buharill-handover-to-northerner-%e2%80%95-apc-chieftain/

Northerns know to use the southerns to get whatever them want ?
Re: Jackson Ojo: Buhari Will Handover To Northerner In 2023 ― APC Chieftain by ednut1(m): 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nice
Re: Jackson Ojo: Buhari Will Handover To Northerner In 2023 ― APC Chieftain by Taba21: 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
If election will hold the next President is Tinubu
Re: Jackson Ojo: Buhari Will Handover To Northerner In 2023 ― APC Chieftain by contigiency(m): 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
Poor political analysis. Talking of who has national acceptance in the south, I can tell him that Osibanjo possess that more than anybody in the north as at today and going to the election. Tinubu has it, fashiola, Fayemi, Onu and many more.
Re: Jackson Ojo: Buhari Will Handover To Northerner In 2023 ― APC Chieftain by SonofDevil: 5:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
Ezeama400:

Spare me this epistle..
Does PDP have the aforementioned States I stated above or not ?

You are still sceptical about whether CPC will pull out or not ?
Who could have believed that ACN would team up with CPC which was a dominant party then in NE and NW ?

What made u to think that they won't pull out and look for whom to merge with since average northern politician is a power monger let alone collectively ?

Remember that they don't owe you any explanation and there is nothing you can do..

Like I stated before, northerners don't care about party or national interest.. To them, regional interest ist before anything..

Remeber..Yarima, Elrufai and rest are warming up.
You are not into any agreement with them
still talking trash You made no sense at all .quit discussing politics.

I ask a simple question u couldn't answer. ACN merger with CPC was inevitable. Because both parties held sway in their regions but ACN was more popular with National appeal compare t CPC before the merger ACN had governors in SW, SS and NC.
ACN had the highest seat in NASS after Pdp the majority.
CPC buhari + ACN Tinubu owns the major stake of Apc. CPC pulling out Apc when they owns presidency with key positions is laughable.
Re: Jackson Ojo: Buhari Will Handover To Northerner In 2023 ― APC Chieftain by zikter(m): 5:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
All these people disturbing us with 2023 should slow down or else...

1 Like

Re: Jackson Ojo: Buhari Will Handover To Northerner In 2023 ― APC Chieftain by jbcul4ril(m): 5:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
He is entitle to his opinion
Re: Jackson Ojo: Buhari Will Handover To Northerner In 2023 ― APC Chieftain by NiggaArea: 5:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
Ezeama400:

You were quick to give a ridiculous analysis about how APC is penetrating SS Geo zone, but quick to ignore how PDP is taking over the North unlike what was obtainable in 2015.
Zamfara
Sokoto
Adamawa
Benue
Taraba.

You guys should be more worried about the plans of the northerners because the way they see power, they are likely to pull out of APC and go back to CPC, then look for another people to merge with if they don't get APC ticket.. They don't reason like you
They attach too much emotions on power... They don't care about party affairs, they are only after their region.
Don't cry and beg for whom to hug when core northers do what they they are known for in politics.
Awo and Abiola would tell you better
Awo received more commendation from northerners but we all saw how he ended up.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10602034_screenshot20191120151757_pnga83f296061d501d6b6a9fbd64b2095b9
Re: Jackson Ojo: Buhari Will Handover To Northerner In 2023 ― APC Chieftain by airbrush: 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
Igbo:

settlement don start

in fact buhari must hand over to his son he is not corrupt ,he is young and Good looking unlike his father he went to school please what do you want again
Re: Jackson Ojo: Buhari Will Handover To Northerner In 2023 ― APC Chieftain by Newmans: 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
I see the way u reason this days I hope as ur face be this old age never take everything in your head away!
Re: Jackson Ojo: Buhari Will Handover To Northerner In 2023 ― APC Chieftain by AmuDimpka: 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
Kapilta:
Coming from a flat.head. Lmao.
Vanguard the aba-owerri express media company presided over by the orangutan with nose as wide as Lagos-Ibadan expressway.
something is wrong with the way most of you guys reason from that axis... I don't get it! When would you guys ever confront your fears?

So Vanguard Is an Igbo media
So Only Igbo bear ojo... Or no Yoruba bears Ojo

I have given up on you guys

2 Likes

Re: Jackson Ojo: Buhari Will Handover To Northerner In 2023 ― APC Chieftain by madridsta007(m): 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
Racoon:

This has always been the problem.There is no political unity in the South.

LOL.

PDP had more than 10 Presidential candidates from the North.
After Atiku won, there were rumours that other Northern candidates helped scuttle his campaign.

Buhari’s most vociferous critique was Galadima, a family insider and his friend. Another Northern man.

Yet... "the south is not united". grin
Silly propaganda. I pity the Southerners that fall for this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Jackson Ojo: Buhari Will Handover To Northerner In 2023 ― APC Chieftain by Toosure70: 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
Wait and see
Re: Jackson Ojo: Buhari Will Handover To Northerner In 2023 ― APC Chieftain by Kapilta(m): 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2019
AmuDimpka:
something is wrong with the way most of you guys reason from that axis... I don't get it! When would you guys ever confront your fears?

So Vanguard Is an Igbo media
So Only Igbo bear ojo... Or no Yoruba bears Ojo

I have given up on you guys
oga reread my post and gedifok off my mentions jare.
Re: Jackson Ojo: Buhari Will Handover To Northerner In 2023 ― APC Chieftain by godofuck231: 5:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
HacheNoire:

Give it to them

They more politically organised and structured

The South can be manipulated from up North because of our political differences.

If I must confess with utmost sincerity, the statesman said the bitter truth.

The equation is a simple one
all they know how o do in he south is sellout , backstabbing and blackmail their own people other skills are Bleep their friends kids , poor kids and uni students ,buy armoured Suvs and houses
Re: Jackson Ojo: Buhari Will Handover To Northerner In 2023 ― APC Chieftain by Ezewuzie01: 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
The north will still disappoint PDP hopefuls in 2023.
Re: Jackson Ojo: Buhari Will Handover To Northerner In 2023 ― APC Chieftain by Charly68: 5:48pm On Nov 20, 2019
A won oni jekuje
Re: Jackson Ojo: Buhari Will Handover To Northerner In 2023 ― APC Chieftain by fergie001: 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2019
LabDNA:

magnificum est nobis errores
I don learn one today grin
Re: Jackson Ojo: Buhari Will Handover To Northerner In 2023 ― APC Chieftain by Sweeetheart(m): 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2019
grin

Buhari will handover to Northerner, Buhari will use third term. let this incompetent man at least reach 3rd year of his second regime first

Buhari is not god and northerners has populated people claimed to be fearing them here cannot politically elect a president without southerners collaboration

southwest and south south are on ground in APC presently, so north or Buhari whatever won't have the liver to breach the MOU of APC in 2014.

Nigeria of 1960, 1967, 1970, 2007 is different, this is 21 century. these dunce should educate themselves
Re: Jackson Ojo: Buhari Will Handover To Northerner In 2023 ― APC Chieftain by Advocate500: 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
SonofDevil:
Apc re playing mind games with the olodos in pdp leadershipcheesy
Wait and see pdp will fall for it.
Pdp lost 2015 because of zoning formula.
They want to push pdp to zone their ticket to north then reverse and use it against them cheesy

Apc re master strategiest..

Apc don't talk before they act. When apc chieftains re openly discussing zone formula to a particular section just have it mind that reverse is the case.
day dreaming
Re: Jackson Ojo: Buhari Will Handover To Northerner In 2023 ― APC Chieftain by Sagay212: 5:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
Awol1:
APC will be in a quagmire in 2023 and I'm waiting to see how they navigate through it.

The SW bloc of Tinubu and co, cannot accept to take VP slot again. They'd claim they weren't born to perpetually play second fiddle. And rightfully so.

Now, if the northern bloc choose to discard SW and go for SS or SE, they will lose the SW whilst not being sure of SS/SE support.

If APC will survive beyond 2023, their ticket should traditional go to SW and vice from north.

Let PDP represent our darling Atiku/Obi or Umahi ( for d sake of peace) and let's do some popularity test once again.

Stop this SS/SE nonsense. Stay on your own and speak for your SE region. Why ya'll ipods always like to attach by force with SS?
Re: Jackson Ojo: Buhari Will Handover To Northerner In 2023 ― APC Chieftain by Advocate500: 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
Kapilta:
Coming from a flat.head. Lmao.
Vanguard the aba-owerri express media company presided over by the orangutan with nose as wide as Lagos-Ibadan expressway.
ur brain is flat man ,not an insult ooo
Re: Jackson Ojo: Buhari Will Handover To Northerner In 2023 ― APC Chieftain by ud4u: 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
We are watching, the drama start early

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits Kill Councillor, Samaila Buhari Mairago, In Funtua Town / Wike Imposes Night Curfew In All Rivers LGA From 10.00 p.m. To 6.00 a.m. / 2023 Presidency: More Cracks In APC Over ‘open’ Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.