Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,812 members, 7,824,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Harry Kane Reveals Manager Who Helped Him Achieve His Dreams, Reacts To Poch Sac - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Harry Kane Reveals Manager Who Helped Him Achieve His Dreams, Reacts To Poch Sac (491 Views)

15 Players Set To Leave Chelsea In Ruthless Poch Clear Out - Pulse Sports / Harry Kane Reveals Why He Wears Two Different Numbers For Club And Country / Balotelli Celebrates Goal By Taunting Besiktas Manager Who Said He Has No Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Harry Kane Reveals Manager Who Helped Him Achieve His Dreams, Reacts To Poch Sac by reportminds: 11:58am On Nov 20, 2019
Harry Kane has paid an emotional tribute to Mauricio Pochettino after his sacking by Tottenham Hotspur, thanking the Argentine 'for helping me achieve my dreams.'

The Spurs striker tweeted a photograph of the pair joking and smiling together after Pochettino was removed from his post on Tuesday night and replaced by Jose Mourinho.

Kane wrote: 'Gaffer. I'll be forever thankful to you for helping me achieve my dreams.

'We've had some amazing moments in the last 5 and a half years that I will never forget.

'You were my manager and my friend as well and I thank you for that relationship. Good luck with your next chapter!'

It was Pochettino placed faith in young striker Kane when he was appointed as Spurs manager in the summer of 2014.

Kane had previously been out on four loan spells but Pochettino offered him increased chances to prove himself in the first team.

https://www.reportminds.com/2019/11/harry-kane-reveals-manager-who-helped.html?m=1

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Harry Kane Reveals Manager Who Helped Him Achieve His Dreams, Reacts To Poch Sac by MorataFC: 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
Ok

(1) (Reply)

The Epl Table After Today’s Matches: Manchester United Draw 2-2 With Resilient A / Why Pogba Missed Today's Match (not Really Injury) / 67.58 BETKING ODDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.