Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Davido, His Entire Familes And Crew Members On His New Album Cover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido, His Entire Familes And Crew Members On His New Album Cover (3768 Views)

Biden: Everybody Is Going To America - Davido Tells His Entire 30BG Crew / Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) / Funke Akindele Gets 40th Birthday Surprise From Her Husband And Crew Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido, His Entire Familes And Crew Members On His New Album Cover by GistmoreNG: 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nigerian musician, Davido uses himself, his entire familes and crew members for his new album cover 'A Good Time'

He wrote;
A Good Time

It’s been a long 7 years. A lot has transpired in my life since my debut album ‘Genesis’, and I, David Adeleke (aka Davido) have gone through a process of immense changes and growth. In sad times I lost close family and friends (RIP) and in my happiest times I’ve created lives (Imade, Hailey & David Jr). I fell in love and got engaged to my PHENOMENAL fiancé, Chioma. I’ve fought battles of all kinds and on all fronts: spiritual, physical, mental, emotional even political.
With less than 48 hours left of the 7 year wait for the album of the century; A Good Time reflects on the ability to trust the timing of your life, enjoying the best moments & persevering through the worst ones. There’s no time like the present and it’s A Good Time to be alive, to be a PROUD AFRICAN and to fight for the freedom of one another - in unity. This is my album cover art and it reflects the culmination of my 7 year journey in audio/visual form, I present to you, “A Good Time”. OUT Nov 22!!! #AGoodTime

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5FbOHdBUGw

BY GISTMORE - https://gistmore.com/davido-uses-his-entire-familes-and-crew-members-for-his-new-album-cover

1 Like

Re: Davido, His Entire Familes And Crew Members On His New Album Cover by GistmoreNG: 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
cool
Re: Davido, His Entire Familes And Crew Members On His New Album Cover by tillaman(m): 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
Cool
Re: Davido, His Entire Familes And Crew Members On His New Album Cover by Marcopol001: 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
grin
Re: Davido, His Entire Familes And Crew Members On His New Album Cover by BrutalJab: 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
Wow.

Album of the Century.
Re: Davido, His Entire Familes And Crew Members On His New Album Cover by LearnITsmash(m): 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
The most silly cover I have ever seen, trust Nigerians to always do trash undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido, His Entire Familes And Crew Members On His New Album Cover by Happinesswithin(f): 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
I love this
Re: Davido, His Entire Familes And Crew Members On His New Album Cover by AstroG: 4:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
LearnITsmash:
The most silly cover I have ever seen, trust Nigerians to always do trash undecided

Rubbish undecided undecided

Re: Davido, His Entire Familes And Crew Members On His New Album Cover by ctleurocollege: 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
Good times cheesy
Re: Davido, His Entire Familes And Crew Members On His New Album Cover by GistMore12: 6:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Davido, His Entire Familes And Crew Members On His New Album Cover by Kendumazy(m): 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nice one
Re: Davido, His Entire Familes And Crew Members On His New Album Cover by Amstupid(m): 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
D cover no fine angry

Go look" Barry jhay "own angry
Re: Davido, His Entire Familes And Crew Members On His New Album Cover by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
LearnITsmash:
go and do your own rubbish let's see if people will love it nah.
Re: Davido, His Entire Familes And Crew Members On His New Album Cover by Tookool(m): 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
Waiting for the one he featured "Wurld" .....
Re: Davido, His Entire Familes And Crew Members On His New Album Cover by dominique(f): 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2019
Dancing senator, Chioma, Asika, Imade and Hailey are the only people I can pick out from the photo
Re: Davido, His Entire Familes And Crew Members On His New Album Cover by AstroG: 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
dominique:
Dancing senator, Chioma, Asika, Imade and Hailey are the only people I can pick out from the photo

Cause you no get eyes sad
Goan sleep you need it undecided

Re: Davido, His Entire Familes And Crew Members On His New Album Cover by Badb0y4lyf(m): 11:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
Even the moon is king at night Davido is phenomenal and not just hard working he is a son of Grace and a blessed child too the art cover says a lot nice one G
Re: Davido, His Entire Familes And Crew Members On His New Album Cover by boss1310(m): 11:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
I don't know how the songs in the album will be as am a fan of oldies but this album cover is the bomb, this Davido guy knows music business he is way too intelligent.in the 80's during the days of turn tables and records this was how music album looks like especially American and European artists
Re: Davido, His Entire Familes And Crew Members On His New Album Cover by Theboss38: 1:16am On Nov 21, 2019
Cool.
Re: Davido, His Entire Familes And Crew Members On His New Album Cover by iamapplord(m): 5:12am On Nov 21, 2019
LearnITsmash:

dey there dey talk trash...

Re: Davido, His Entire Familes And Crew Members On His New Album Cover by MVLOX(m): 5:45am On Nov 21, 2019
variety is the spice of life......
Re: Davido, His Entire Familes And Crew Members On His New Album Cover by mzBEAM(f): 6:58am On Nov 21, 2019
In Amanda Holden's voice - AMAZING, AMAZING AMAZING.

David you're a STAR.

I'm getting the album because of it's cover.....

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Wizkid Holds And Whispers To Genevieve / I Want A Man Who Will Love Me And Love My Child – Actress Yvonne Jegede / Nigerians Reacts As Man’s Penis Breaks During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.