Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Help With A Girl I Like - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help With A Girl I Like (163 Views)

Rent Me As Your Cyber Friend. Am. I Like Solving People's Problems. Click Here. / A Girl I Just Met In Lagos Have Turned To My Enemy / Why Don't We Have Rollercoasters In Nigeria, I Like It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With A Girl I Like by Lololooo: 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
Good day nairalanders, so I met this girl some months back, I got her number but didn't call her until last month. So move forward i contacted her and we agreed to meet so we can both see our faces again. So I get there I met her and she asked me to company her to her house, which I did then we got talking, I told her feelings and all, so before leaving her house one thing led to another we had sex. Since after that day she told started acting up telling me that I am too young for her becos she is older than me and our tribes won't let us be together. She told me she scared of me and she can't understand the reason she scared of me. She blacklisted my number and she doesn't reply my messages on WhatsApp.

The thing is that I truly love this girl and I want the best for us. She told me her cousin advise her against younger guys and lots of thing.

Advice nairalanders to keep pushing for her or just let her be....
Re: Help With A Girl I Like by Blakjewelry(m): 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
let her go na, she just use you let off steam

(1) (Reply)

Help: Lawyer Goes Missing On Benin-abuja Road / REJECTION | A Bruised Male Ego / Break Adesida Road Median, Go To Jail’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.