Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,194 members, 7,957,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:56 PM

[FREE GUIDE] The Ultimate Facebook Ad Template - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / [FREE GUIDE] The Ultimate Facebook Ad Template (283 Views)

MINI IMPORTATION FREE GUIDE: The Secret Method For Selling Tons of Your Products / Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide / How To Succeed With Facebook Ad Without Losing Your Initial Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[FREE GUIDE] The Ultimate Facebook Ad Template by GrowthSkill: 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
Welcome everyone to this post. We are going to be talking about creating the ultimate Facebook ad template. I'm going to be showing you the "template" that I use to create all of my ads to drive clicks, leads, and sales.
I've not yet released this strategy to the public, and you guys are going to be the first batch to see it.

If you are reading this lesson right now, I don't want you just to read, but I want you to be designing your ad together with me.

And that's how you can make the most out of this guide. We'll do it together. It will be fun.

This is something that I have designed or my team have designed, but I just want to quickly show you a brief overview again on the seven-point checklist on how an ultimate Facebook ad would look like.

let's talk about how an ultimate Facebook ad looks like.

I believe that every ad needs to have seven different elements. OK, we're going to go through all seven elements this session, but we first need to understand the psychology of it all. And most importantly, how do you run ads without being banned on Facebook?
I've made the mistake of being banned on Facebook, and it's just a hassle You got open a brand-new Facebook ad account again and putting up the pixels and all that kind of stuff.

But we want to be able to learn how to create ads that are compliant, engaging, that converts. OK, so as you can see, there are seven elements to a Facebook ad, I want to show you how to create these different elements. OK, so let's begin with element number one.

1. OK, element number one is to ask a relatable or universal question.
OK, so what that means is, and again, if you're doing this together with me, what I'd like you to do is I'd like you to open up Microsoft Word file
So, I want you to think about What question can you start your ad with?

Think about something where they will say yes to, and here is the tip, the strategy of making good ads. You want to have a balance between internal and external. How do you ask a relatable question that they will answer yes to and have a boundary What's internal, what's external?

The mistake many people make in the copy is usually they say things like, would you like to make more money? OK, now this question is Very internal, and it sounds very get rich quick.
A good question they will say yes to would be

Have you wondered how to generate the result you want without doing the thing they hate?
Think about a question that they will say yes to the result they want to generate without doing the thing. Right. So, for example, it would be-

Ever wonder how you can publish your book in a weekend without writing a single word.
So obviously if you have a book publishing course, or seminar or workshop, Or webinar that could be open right and you're targeting people who want to be authors.
use this formula
What is external? Let me give you an example of external are things like taking care of the people around you.

You are making a difference, changing lives, sharing your message.

Stuff like that. So every time you think of benefits statements, try to have it as a balance between internal and external.

So that's, that's number one right element number one, ask a relatable Question. To have a good ad, the first thing you got to remember about running ads is, first of all, it should not come from a Facebook company name page.

Why it is because people in general, if they see an ad from a company name, they get turned off because they know that's an ad
straight away, if you see a company name from on Facebook, appear on your page on your feed, you know, it's an ad.

However, if it's from a personal name, it kind of fits the context of Facebook more.
Remember, people don't go on Facebook to look at ads, the psychology of it is they're scrolling to try and look for something interesting, funny, engaging, they'll try to look at what their friends are saying.

So it needs to blend in, but at the same time stick up. Well, I'll talk about what I mean. So that's number one. Let's move on to number two, OK.

2. Number two is the second thing you need to talk about is to build rapport with them.
And this is where you talk about your story, which is your struggles and your successes. You need to be aware of what struggles have you faced that they will resonate with? That they will feel like hey, yeah, I'm feeling frustrated as well, when it comes to saying, writing my book, right. So let's say we're using the example of book writing or book publishing.

Then our struggles and successes with being You know; our struggles would be I tried writing my book for four years and never got it published until I realized this key. What is that? That's a struggle, right that that relates to?

3. OK, so let's move on to element number three, element number three.

Once you have done this next one is you're now going to offer a unique solution. OK, element number three is to offer a unique solution.

So notice the language over here.

I will love to share these strategies on how to take what you know your knowledge life experience and transform them from that into your very own online business.
Example.

Think about what is your unique solution that connects with the struggles and successes you mentioned earlier?

You can't say I would love to be able to share with you the formula that enabled me to lose 10 pounds in three days, and you can't say that Facebook will close your account for it. But you can say the formula that made a huge difference in my life.

Now that we have covered element number three let's go on to element number four.
4. Element number four is to make a time-sensitive call to action.

So, as we're doing this, I hope this is giving you ideas, I hope you have a new tab open, I hope you're writing down your ad. Because if I can't compel you to do this, while you're here, there's a very good chance you might never do it.

So please do it together with me. So make a time-sensitive call to action.
Let's talk about the time-sensitive call to action.

"so this week."

What is this? Notice that the word this week, that's a time-sensitive call to action. Because it's this week, I will be.

Examples would be this week. Today, right now.
That's what makes it time-sensitive.

Now, here's the thing about these words, it doesn't mean that you're taking it off next week. OK, so, I just want to clear one thing, right? It says here this week, and I'll be running a free online workshop.
So, think about that. OK, so this is how you play around with these words, You mix and match these combinations. Once you write up this ad, and then you connect it with the second part where I reveal the step by step process on are the secrets on making it happen, right, so that's element number four.

5. When it comes to element number five,

Native image, This, is probably the most important part of the ad.

Why is this the case?
When somebody is, you know, on their phone, they’re scrolling on Facebook, right? They will not look at your copy first, they will always be looking at the images first and then determine if they want to watch or read the copy. The images that you use, first of all, you got to think about what is a very compelling image, OK, and the image you can use could be an image of the result they want to generate.

So, it was more maybe perhaps the feeling is like, feeling of happiness and freedom, right. So, ultimately think about the two different types of feelings that people are drawn to remember people are only drawn and motivated by two things, carrot or the stick. So, carrot is the plus side of things right, the positive side of things, right freedom, the result they want to generate. Stick, on the other hand, some people are not motivated by the carrot; some people only motivated by the stick and being away from pain.

In other words, if you need to show pain, that could also work. Now that could be a stock image. And of course, that could be different from the industry. I do know that. And again, you have to test, but in most cases, images, that native image will almost outperform stock images all the time. But of course, there's nothing like testing. But the image is the most important thing in the end.

First of all, you will see if you follow a lot of internet marketers that look at the email, and Facebook There are marketers and leaders in your space to kind of see the ads that they are running.

Follow all the guys that are crushing it in your space right now. Notice the ads in terms of the copy and the images that they use. And you'll realize that in the internet marketing industry, you know what images they always use. It's pictures of lifestyle
In some in some nice car with flying in a private jet. It could be climbing a mountain. I don't know stuff like that, right? And the only reason I know some of these guys, they're nice, humble people. But the only reason why they are doing that is that it works. OK, so that's just the way it is. You got to find out what works for your industry. And what are the things that affect people?

Back to the image, so you want to use that native image,
that kind of blends into their Facebook feed that does not make it look like an ad.

That's the most important thing here. OK, something else you can do is to use high contrasting colors. OK, remember I said, OK, in fact, let me just mention this one. One more thing, I said, you wanted to make it not look like an ad so that it doesn't stick up, but at the same time, it sticks out. So, what do I mean by that? There's a lot of different things you test. One thing that I love testing that usually works is running my ad and my image in grayscale, which is just black and white.
Another thing good test is by taking the image that you want, and just instead of putting in color, putting black and white now, that way going to stick up why because they're scrolling, scrolling, scrolling, scrolling, everything's in color. And then suddenly, it's black and white. So black and white is something different that will stop that will stop them from scrolling. That will make them want to pause and see what this post about is. So that's another thing that I do with my images. I'll post it in black and white. And the other thing you can do is to make it very, very high contrast.

6. Number six, is this using a key benefit statement?
This could be a free blueprint.

The thing about this, free training, free webinar free masterclass in today, I kind of see a decline in the words free webinar. It worked kind of Well, I would say about a year ago, but a free webinar has been going down for me. I prefer using words like a free master class. Masterclass seems to be outperforming the word webinar. OK. But think about what is your key benefit statement is over here — the exact system I used to build an online business that absolutely anyone can replicate.

What makes it good is to try to make it sound like you've done what you said. That is how we always increase the perceived value.

of our stuff of our content of our product

7. And finally, number seven.

Number seven is just the cliffhanger.

Oh, there we go. OK, so now on Facebook, what I always do is I will do a cliffhanger. OK, so what does this mean? What is the cliffhanger statement? You want to think about a sentence that cuts off halfway, leaving them wanting to click.

In this example, I said five crucial steps, you must know to pinpoint hot niches.

OK, and that's what you want to be doing. The truth is, this can be pretty long, in fact, longer than this, and you will lose the power of curiosity and anticipation if you complete the sentence.

To read the whole sentence, it feels like they want to click on learn more to read the rest of the sentence when, in fact, there's no rest of the sentence. It will take the readers to the landing page itself.
OK, so this is how you drive the click, by making this sentence incomplete, you do a cliffhanger.

So, the five steps you must know to resolve and then just before I talk about the second one, I put in dot dot dot, OK. So what is that thing that you can do? Right so, it would be "discover the exact blueprint to close people online and offline by using this free, proven (dot, dot dot,)."It looks like you wanted to complete the sentence, but there was not enough space.

Conclusion
So, this is the seven things you want to have when it comes to creating and writing your Facebook ad.

Just to quickly summarize, ask a
1. relatable question a question, you know, they will say yes to, which is universal.
2. you build rapport by talking about your successes, as well as your struggles,
3. You offer a unique solution, which is the result they want to generate.
4. OK, and then you talk about a time-sensitive call to action. This week. I'm giving away a free cheat sheet. Today, I'm doing a webinar, right using the
5. Native image
6. key benefit statement free blueprint free download free training, just like this one over here.
7. And then finally, use a cliff hanger. It would give you a really, really, really strong foundation when it comes to running ads in any market any niche following this proven seven-step formula.

So, anyone, if you have any questions, just type it in the thread below. And then I will answer any questions you guys might have. It could be anything, and it could be Facebook pixels, it could be writing the ad.

Whatever challenges you might have faced when it comes to targeting your audience, Facebook pixels, etc. I'll be happy to answer it as well.

Source: [url=http://trainedcoach.com][/url]
Re: [FREE GUIDE] The Ultimate Facebook Ad Template by GrowthSkill: 1:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
If you like this post, then get my free guide. Get Instant Access by clicking here

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Tech Installations Within Nigeria. / Do You Need A Website To Market Online? / Forsage ETH Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.