Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,371 members, 7,954,501 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:37 PM

How To Reduce The Mortality Rate Of Cancer Diseases! Solution - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Reduce The Mortality Rate Of Cancer Diseases! Solution (248 Views)

Child Mortality Rate: FG Declares State Of Emergency On Public Health / Ambode Declares Zero Tolerance For Infant Mortality / Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Reduce The Mortality Rate Of Cancer Diseases! Solution by adedehinbo(m): 2:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
I could remember growing up,we eats foods which consists of mostly carbohydrates, for eg EBA,garri and sometimes rice,Most of these foods were farmed locally.
We never hears of most of these deadly diseases around today,for eg bird flu,aids nd most rampant cancer! Studying the rate at which people dies from cancer this days,one begins to wonder where we have got it wrong in this country.
Just yesterday we lost an aunt to same cancer.
Often times I hears people cry for the lost of their loved ones to Cancer,I never took it serious until it happened to us.
We need to seek for knowledge on prevention methods nd how to reduce the rate of cancer diseases.
Sometimes I read an article online which states that,most viruses were created to keep health industries booming, something I have been wondering about,what are the prevention methods to curb the increase of deadly diseases.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Relieved From Chest Pains / Stem Cell Therepy / Natural Ways To Stop Snoring For Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.