Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,007 members, 7,828,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) (32187 Views)

Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) / Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by gustav25: 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
Yorubaprince

1 Like

Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by twilliamx(m): 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
They should dump her in the same pit so she know how it feels
Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by Jabioro: 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
Poverty can make you do opposite....she had confess let government take the responsibility ..after all our government went as far Syria to secure a boy born by Nigeria in war zone..this one na he breed..collect am and free the woman
Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by Angeldada55(m): 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
Wetin aboki no go see for gate ?

Iffa talk now, pesin go say I dey too harsh.
Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by Emmmy360(m): 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
This kind mother that will bring child to the world and suffer the child. If u have five already then close ur legs

Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by Peezol: 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
Wickedness at it's peak
Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by ednut1(m): 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
Useless poor people go dey born like dog

1 Like

Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by SOFTENGR: 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
taiyesoul:
When they were "dumping" unwanted spermatozoa into her puna,she no know?
Don't mind the evil woman
Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by SOFTENGR: 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
ednut1:
Useless poor people go dey born like dog
In fact like rabbit
Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2019
It's just too unfair that an innocent baby'd have to pass through such acts.....
Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by Iheoforlex: 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
Hmmm you chop prick you collect seed finish you come dey the seed con germinate to something wey go bring you good furtune na im you con wan con cut down the tree abi...no worry Another person go reap the fruit of your labour ijot...

2 Likes

Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by Skepticus: 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
YoungLionken:
Why would you get pregnant when you know the level of your financial strength.

I know the Nigerian govt is nothing to write home about but,some of her citizens enjoy creating more problems for themselves.

Kogi election was massively rigged but, we still heard news of the electorates who sold their mandate for a piece of shit!

cool

It's sad the way our people reason.

You have the worst leaders humanity can ever think off coupled with an environment next to hell.

I'm thinking of not having a child in this country and would rather die if I end up being stuck here while some of the most impoverished people in this trash of a country have the libido for more sex.

Why spread your stinking puûssy and make life hard for yourself and an innocent soul.

1 Like

Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2019
embarassedi just dey pity d woman if d baby grow hear this story

Mommy love reduction. Money is involved some how in this
Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by YoungLionken(m): 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
Skepticus:

cool

It's sad the way our people reason.

You have the worst leaders humanity can ever think off coupled with an environment next to hell.

I'm thinking of not having a child in this country and would rather die if I end up being stuck here while some of the most impoverished people in this trash of a country have the libido for more sex.

Why spread your stinking puûssy and make life hard for yourself and an innocent soul.

They enjoy suffering...

2 Likes

Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by Symorne(m): 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
Sixth child at age 30....

Issokay
Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by raphy(m): 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
poverty is a desease just imagine.

5kids already and she cant wait taken pills to stop her from making another child if she likes sex so much.

these kids must b for different father i just guess.
may God protect that angel tht refuse to die when all the village shit was on him.
Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
is this one a mother ? Even the remaining 5 are at grave risk cos the day she feels pressured she'd kill them all
Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by teniolav: 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/mother-dumps-day-old-son-in-public-pit/

which kind investigation dem wan do? Make dem give the woman money to start something doing.. OSS ko anti robbery ni.. Fucking country
Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by Blackdeewhy(m): 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
I don't know what to say. I want to blame, curse or crucify her, but the truth is, I AM NOT IN HER SHOES, AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE IT HURTS OR HOW IT HURTS. may she find the courage to forgive herself.

1 Like

Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by lereinter(m): 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
This type of lady would have voted buhari
Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by JuzzJoel: 8:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
Crixxx:
These coneheads are too useless and foolish.. Such a backward region with no human sympathy. Tell me how a mother will do this. Anyway what do you expect when they rarely go to school but specialize in skull mining, raping to mention but a few.. Omolua biz

Wait o the same bucket they use to prepare ewedu is the same bucket they call and use as pit toilet grin grin

AS an AFONJA, I CAN'T HELP BUT grin grin grin grin

I have stayed quite a while on Nairaland
Now,Insults literally make me laugh

1 Like

Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by Cutehector(m): 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
Close those silly leg of yours if you can't afford a baby.
Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by nlPoster: 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
So unlike Moses who was carefully placed where he'd be found by people to love and care for him. . .

Stories like these are why its sometimes difficult to preach against birth control.. .
Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by Oseh1Gidigba: 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
Women show love to their children more than men. What then on earth will prompt a mother to descent so low to throw away her child. Well she must had drawn attention to the decay in the society. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by Hepolyte(m): 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
God forgive you
Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by juman(m): 10:01pm On Nov 20, 2019
Very sad.
One nigeria is a complete failure.
Buhari policies nah die.
Millions of nigerians are severely suffering.
Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by juman(m): 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
This is a woman from obasanjo's state.
Obasanjo that destroyed nigeria than anybody else.
Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by Legendguru: 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
ohhh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ / Man Dies In Shootout With The Police In Lagos / Police Arrest Killer Of Groom-To-Be In Ebonyi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.