Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Do You Know That Virus Can Hide Your Files And Turn Them To Shortcuts? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Do You Know That Virus Can Hide Your Files And Turn Them To Shortcuts? (860 Views)

Major Web Browsers Keyboard Shortcuts You Should Know / How To Retrieve Your Files From FOLDERS Turned Into SHORTCUTS By VIRUS / Which Anti Virus Can Kill Folder.exe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know That Virus Can Hide Your Files And Turn Them To Shortcuts? by charlyeke: 8:07am On Nov 20, 2010
Virus infection on your flash and external Hard disc can equally hide your files and turn the folders to shortcuts. The HDD/Flash will show that it contains all your data but you can not have access to them. If you have such problem, pls do not format your Hard Disc or flash. We have solution to it and all your files will be recovered.  grin grin grin

Locate us at
Bond & Seal Ltd
Suite 14C Zone3 Shopping Complex
Wuse
Abuja

Call Now: 08033300116, 08037881631, 08037922219, 08065378689, 08089939048
Re: Do You Know That Virus Can Hide Your Files And Turn Them To Shortcuts? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2010
This is a good one. From your address, it can clearly be seen that you reside in Abuja. How can one in Lagos get to you? Moreover, I think some things should be done for people free or what do you think? Recovering hidden files, that's a life saver. Why not tell us how to do it ourselves.
Re: Do You Know That Virus Can Hide Your Files And Turn Them To Shortcuts? by charlyeke: 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2010
We are professionals in data recovery. It's our business and depend on it. It's not free. You can send your HDD/Flash to us. We do not charge for payment if there is no data recovered. grin grin grin
Re: Do You Know That Virus Can Hide Your Files And Turn Them To Shortcuts? by Ficco(m): 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2010
Why are u advertising free on this forum? You selfish and stingy biz man. Go and do this in national dailies and pay if u really want to make profit from us.
NL is not for biz advert but for reaching out! angry angry angry angry
Re: Do You Know That Virus Can Hide Your Files And Turn Them To Shortcuts? by charlyeke: 1:23am On Nov 22, 2010
Thank you.
Re: Do You Know That Virus Can Hide Your Files And Turn Them To Shortcuts? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 22, 2010
@charlyeke, ficco is right.This is not a forum for advertisement.If you want to, then your services should be free. Concerning what you do as a professional, I do it with fun. So if you want to advertise, go pay for it in other media.Moreover, how do you expect one to send his/her hard disk to you e.g from lagos to you in abuja, without thinking twice?@ficco, pls let's also mind what we type about people we don't know.This may be a forum where we don't see one another but it is not a leeway to insulting others.So if there is any with the problem charlyeke has talked about, I'd be glad to help.
Re: Do You Know That Virus Can Hide Your Files And Turn Them To Shortcuts? by gmiwng(m): 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2010
Lol. The question should have been how much not if its free or not? We should know if it reasonable or not.
He pays money for internet, fuel gen etc one needs money to move on in this country.
See this forum is make money just like facebook, yahoo, gøøgle etc or why do you think there are more forums day by day.
From experience its not easy making free stuffs. I make free job updates wich cost me 30k monthly. I don't av a girlfriend, home and can hard eat twice daily. How many people can do that? So, blame no man.

(1) (Reply)

Windows 8 - Your View / Urgent!help On Getting Ms Office Effective Use Manual / How Much Does Acer Mini Aspire One Series Keyboard Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.