Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,666 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Full List Of 2020 Grammy Awards: As Burna Boy’s African Giant Nominated - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Full List Of 2020 Grammy Awards: As Burna Boy’s African Giant Nominated (415 Views)

South Africans Mock Burna Boy For Failing To Win The 2020 Grammy Award / Angelique Kidjo Dedicates Her 2020 Grammy Award To Burna Boy (Video) / 2020 Grammy Awards: Burna Boy Reacts After Being Nominated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Full List Of 2020 Grammy Awards: As Burna Boy’s African Giant Nominated by xorlaligh: 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2019
A happy day for Afrobeat, Nigerians and Africans as a whole as 2020 Grammy nomination list came out and Burna Boy’s AFRICAN GIANT album got nominated in Best World Music Album.

Nigerian super talented singer Burna Boy stole the hearts of the universe with his energetic performance.
Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu known to be Burna Boy in the music industry released his (Africa Giant Album) in 2019 . African Giant from Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu (Burna Boy) travelled Globally hence given him good pride to be recognised in 2020 Grammy Awards.

The 62nd Annual Grammy Awards will air on Jan. 26, 2020 with Alicia Keys hosting.

See the full list of nominations, below:

Record of the Year
“Hey, Ma,” Bon Iver
“Bad Guy,” Billie Eilish
“7 Rings,” Ariana Grande
“Hard Place,” H.E.R.
“Talk,” Khalid
“Old Town Road,” Lil Nas X Featuring Billy Ray Cyrus
“Truth Hurts,” Lizzo
“Sunflower,” Post Malone & Swae Lee

Album of the Year
I,I, Bon Iver
Norman F—ing Rockwell!, Lana Del Rey
When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?, Billie Eilish
Thank U, Next, Ariana Grande
I Used to Know Her, H.E.R.
7, Lil Nas X
Cuz I Love You (Deluxe), Lizzo
Father of the Bride, Vampire Weekend
read more here https://xorlali.com/2019/11/20/full-list-of-2020-grammy-awards-as-burna-boys-african-giant-nominated/

Re: Full List Of 2020 Grammy Awards: As Burna Boy’s African Giant Nominated by Deomovies: 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
Congrats man

(1) (Reply)

Teni Dressed As Santa Spotted On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Wow Cardi B Is In Nigeria Vibing Her Remix Of FALL With Davido [watch Video] / Checkout The Controversial Moment Naira Marley Brings Mompha On Stage To Perform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.