Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,472 members, 7,836,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

What Documents Do I Need To Prove Legal Separation For Canadian Express Entry? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Documents Do I Need To Prove Legal Separation For Canadian Express Entry? (391 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Documents Do I Need To Prove Legal Separation For Canadian Express Entry? by SocialBae: 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
I have applied for my qualification assessment and is yet to get my assessment report but along the line, I was told by a friend that I need to tender proof of my separation from my spouse. I got separated from my spouse(we live apart and have no intention of getting back together) sometimes February this year. I learned that I can tender a separation agreement signed by both of us. I got the help of a lawyer friend who helped me draft a separation agreement and I have put the same across to my estranged spouse to sign which has proved abortive and been ignored. What else can I tender in place of a separation agreement? I have been battling with this and I really need help.
Note: We are not divorced yet and my spouse who left has no intention of pursuing the divorce proceeding but I intend to do so when my marriage clocks 2 years.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Latest Traveling Price / Declining Train Services Force Passengers To Turn To Trucks In Zungeru / 625 Deported Nigerians Returned Via Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.