Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Aka Congratulates Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination!!! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aka Congratulates Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination!!! (52020 Views)

Grammy: Princess Shyngle Congratulates Burna Boy, Her Ex Boyfriend, Over Award / Angelique Kidjo Congratulates Burna Boy On Grammy Win (Photo) / Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aka Congratulates Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination!!! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
Burna doesn't need his felicitations. He should keep that to himself. He stabbed him in the back, just like Brutus did to Julius Caesar. Go for Gold, Burna!
Re: Aka Congratulates Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination!!! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
AKA is deeply soaked in jealousy for Burna. But, this time, he has no choice but to congratulate him. When the Enemy shuts one door, God opens another!

1 Like

Re: Aka Congratulates Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination!!! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
crazyABO:
"Thou prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemy" comes to mind grin
Exactly!
Re: Aka Congratulates Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination!!! by Kennyswagzz: 11:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
johnmattew:
too
ugh brouhaha on Burma's nomination....how come nobody is talking about Angelique kidjo?....the beninoise that have monopolised that category for theast 5 years
you suppose know say Nigerians na noise makers.. the SA wey them dey bash already get 7 grammy awards and many nomination..
Re: Aka Congratulates Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination!!! by KekeNash(f): 11:32pm On Nov 20, 2019
The fact that burna boy wanted to perform in SA, and by force, well it shows he give a shit and we don't, he want to unite with us, meaning he want us lol, Bleep burna boy, he must unite his zoo so ya'll can stop this tribalism nonsense
Re: Aka Congratulates Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination!!! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 20, 2019
imiski:
I very postive, he's gonna win this one. After his hit song 'ye' it been blessing upon blessing. That song won him lots of award; plus many foerign celebrities been rocking to that jam. Wether he inspire weed somkers or not BURNA is pure talent and bigger than two times the career of aka. BURNA i know say one day you go Make us proud.
P.s: You dont write his name in small letters.
Nobody knows what God has in stock for him. If our leaders had had the interest of the country at heart, Nigerians won't be receiving these insults.
Re: Aka Congratulates Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination!!! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
KekeNash:
The fact that burna boy wanted to perform in SA, and by force, well it shows he give a shit and we don't, he want to unite with us, meaning he want us lol, Bleep burna boy, he must unite his zoo so ya'll can stop this tribalism nonsense
I just pray that you're like this, in real life. In your New Year's resolutions, include: Mending of MANNERS. Some SA girls come here to say that Nigerians hate them. They won't see this nasty comment!
Re: Aka Congratulates Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination!!! by Sagay212: 11:44pm On Nov 20, 2019
But really how is this AKA the biggest artiste in SA? That shows the country is phucked up entertainment wise. AKA wey dey rap nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Aka Congratulates Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination!!! by johnmattew: 12:02am On Nov 21, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

I'm sure the people of Benin Republic are talking about their own, same as Nigerians are talking about theirs, and rightly so
but seun and Femi kuti had been nominated since 2015
Re: Aka Congratulates Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination!!! by yeyeosoronga: 12:12am On Nov 21, 2019
johnmattew:
but seun and Femi kuti had been nominated since 2015

And I'm sure Nigerians talked about them too then. Femi has been nominated like 4 times now. It's Burna's turn now, let's celebrate him

1 Like

Re: Aka Congratulates Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination!!! by xanderpeper(m): 12:17am On Nov 21, 2019
The Great Gorrilla Ogulu is bringing it home for Africa
Re: Aka Congratulates Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination!!! by xanderpeper(m): 12:20am On Nov 21, 2019
The Great Gorrilla Ogulu,aka burna boy look like Aka mate?
When God bless you in the presence of your enemies ���
Re: Aka Congratulates Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination!!! by chibaby1985(f): 12:41am On Nov 21, 2019
BurnaBoy the starboy... check out others with him
https://www.nairaland.com/5540915/5-nigerians-been-nominated-grammy
Re: Aka Congratulates Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination!!! by koffsman(m): 1:23am On Nov 21, 2019
Even the hypocrite called Aka knows Greatness and he knows he need Oluwaburna to trend Jealous asshole
Re: Aka Congratulates Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination!!! by YungJo207(m): 1:24am On Nov 21, 2019
soilsista:
AKA he's a beast, he's a problem though grin

Oh now you admit he has problems abi? That good.
Re: Aka Congratulates Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination!!! by Uwavee(m): 2:14am On Nov 21, 2019
fake love. he's a bitch
Re: Aka Congratulates Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination!!! by kingjrofficial(m): 5:52am On Nov 21, 2019
Let's tell our self the Bitter Truth, Burna Boy Bleeped Up...

Now AKA is feeling the BOSS Over This Beef!!
I pray BBoy Wins, otherwise it can ends BBoy Career and AKA wins the Beef in Life...
Re: Aka Congratulates Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination!!! by LyfeJennings(m): 6:02am On Nov 21, 2019
imiski:
I very postive, he's gonna win this one. After his hit song 'ye' it been blessing upon blessing. That song won him lots of award; plus many foerign celebrities been rocking to that jam. Wether he inspire weed somkers or not BURNA is pure talent and bigger than two times the career of aka. BURNA i know say one day you go Make us proud.
P.s: You dont write his name in small letters.

The only strong contender in that category is Angelique Kidjo but as the thing be its so obvious they don't stand the chance of Burna. Burna has the weight and support so welcome home 1st Nigerian Grammy

2 Likes

Re: Aka Congratulates Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination!!! by winterfell007(m): 8:16am On Nov 21, 2019
soilsista:
AKA he's a beast, he's a problem though grin

You ran away from the previous thread. Fly back there, let me continue to bash your coconut xenophobic heads grin grin grin
Re: Aka Congratulates Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination!!! by Kennyswagzz: 8:23am On Nov 21, 2019
winterfell007:

You ran away from the previous thread. Fly back there, let me continue to bash your coconut xenophobic heads grin grin grin
abeg which thread be that
Re: Aka Congratulates Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination!!! by winterfell007(m): 8:33am On Nov 21, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
abeg which thread be that
The topic: 'AKA, South Africans jubilate as Oragnisers cancel shows Burnaboy headlined'
Re: Aka Congratulates Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination!!! by Kennyswagzz: 8:35am On Nov 21, 2019
winterfell007:

The topic: 'AKA, South Africans jubilate as Oragnisers cancel shows Burnaboy headlined'
ok let me visit theregringrin
Re: Aka Congratulates Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination!!! by akdjr(m): 8:35am On Nov 21, 2019
Forget about all their Twitter fight. Those guys cool forever.
Re: Aka Congratulates Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination!!! by Masaudmuhammed: 8:37am On Nov 21, 2019
MMempire:
BurnaBoy to AkA.
Re: Aka Congratulates Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination!!! by briggson07(m): 11:02am On Nov 21, 2019
Same small letter aka that followed big letter BURNA BOY Up N down for 2017-2018 ?

According to Bovi e somthing go raise again
Re: Aka Congratulates Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination!!! by BlackBovi: 11:03am On Nov 21, 2019
Naijanewsback:
South African Rapper Aka has temporarily pushed his beef with Burna Boy and congratulate led him for his Grammy nomination. He did this responding to a fan who asked him how he felt about Burna Boy being nominated for a Grammy.

https://mobile.twitter.com/akaworldwide/status/1197167618857275393
Re: Aka Congratulates Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination!!! by lukui: 11:10am On Nov 21, 2019
there are only two musicians Burnaboy and others
MR DJ please play "when the gbedu dey enter body " grin
Re: Aka Congratulates Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination!!! by xanderpeper(m): 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2019
AKA na pussy and Great Gorrilla Ogulu burna boy is a Dickson,wetin consine world star with upcoming artist.
Re: Aka Congratulates Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination!!! by BraniacX(m): 12:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
danot1030:
AKA will ever remains a local champion and only wishing he's anything near the likes of Burna Boy, Wizkid, Davido or Olamide
olamide isn't in that category, yet, but he should broaden his horizons sha, I believe he has the capacity to make it internationally
Re: Aka Congratulates Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination!!! by Reelnah: 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2019
AKA ti n kaa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Queen Dami: Portable Confirms Relationship With Alaafin Of Oyo Wife / Amara Kanu's Dress That Gabrielle Union Liked (Photo) / Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.