Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,901 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Job Interview Scam From GMG Nig To MAGDALAS LTD - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Interview Scam From GMG Nig To MAGDALAS LTD (831 Views)

HELP Please! Could This Be A Job Interview Scam? / Please Nairalandanders Help Me Verify This...DPR interview SCAM OR NOT / Interview Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Interview Scam From GMG Nig To MAGDALAS LTD by Admin4322(f): 6:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
Hello Nairalanders, I got a text this evening for job interview or appointment with a company called MAGDALAS LTD. I was suprised at first because I didn’t apply for a job or appointment with any company after so much thought I figured out that it was a scam and I decided to search on nairaland whether anyone has received the same text here.

I came across a similar issue of a thread created October 22 2018 and I found out that it was the same address but they changed the company’s name.
https://www.nairaland.com/4802765/job-interview-address-confirmation#81537182

Kindly comment below if you got the same text I got.

Here is a screenshot

cc lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Seun

Re: Job Interview Scam From GMG Nig To MAGDALAS LTD by wyzgrace(f): 6:43pm On Nov 30, 2019
I got the same too and I believe it a scam cos it looks suspicious

(1) (Reply)

Work From Home Opportunity. Apply Now! / Npower Unpaid March Stipends: Technical Problem Resolved, Payment To Start Soon / N-power: Good News For N-teach And N-health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.