Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Aisha Buhari To Set Up Radio Station In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari To Set Up Radio Station In Abuja (600 Views)

SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf / Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari To Set Up Radio Station In Abuja by todaysecho: 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2019
Wife of the President, Aisha Buhari has revealed plans to start a radio station for women in Abuja soon.

The First Lady revealed this on Tuesday after receiving an award as Woman of the Year 2019 at the 4th Edition of Voice of Women (VOW) Conference. In her message, she promised to support the advocacy of the founder of Women Radio, Lagos, Toun Okewale Sonaiya by starting her own radio for women in Abuja.

“Today, I was honoured as Woman of the Year 2019 at the 4th Edition of Voice of Women (VOW) Conference. I am grateful to the organisers of the event, Women Radio and Voice of Women Foundation,”Aisha Buhari tweeted on Tuesday.

“The award will spur me to do more to protect, advocate and defend Nigerian women and girls. I wish to specially commend the founder of Women Radio, Lagos, Toun Okewale Sonaiya for giving women a voice, I promise to support the advocacy by setting up a women-focused radio station in Abuja soon,” she continued.

https://www.todaysecho.com/lifestyle/aisha-buhari-to-set-up-radio-station-in-abuja/

Re: Aisha Buhari To Set Up Radio Station In Abuja by yemmybx(m): 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Aisha Buhari To Set Up Radio Station In Abuja by oz4real83(m): 6:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
Aisha Buhari is so rich that she can afford a radio station. Their son Yusuf is also so rich that he could afford very expensive bikes. I still wonder why they didn't gift or lend PMB money to buy APC presidential form in 2015 that he had to go and borrow from the bank These people must be very stingy undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari To Set Up Radio Station In Abuja by donbachi(m): 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
Aibu fm
Re: Aisha Buhari To Set Up Radio Station In Abuja by zakim(m): 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
19.5 Bubu FM Abuja
Re: Aisha Buhari To Set Up Radio Station In Abuja by helinues: 7:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
Like Kudirat Abiola

huh
Re: Aisha Buhari To Set Up Radio Station In Abuja by WonderManly(m): 11:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
Wetin concern me self...

Re: Aisha Buhari To Set Up Radio Station In Abuja by Foxman19: 11:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
Buhari is the most corrupted president in the world.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Set Up Radio Station In Abuja by ursullalinda(f): 11:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
oz4real83:
Aisha Buhari is so rich that she can afford a radio station. Their son Yusuf is also so rich that he could afford very expensive bikes. I still wonder why they didn't gift or lend PMB money to buy APC presidential form in 2015 that he had to go and borrow from the bank These people must be very stingy undecided

Leave those fake pple .....and their fake integrity.....Nigerians love lies.....and liars will keep deceiving them

(1) (Reply)

Osun: Oyetola And His Jokes Of 'giant Strides / Two INEC Staff Jailed 21 Years For N362M Fraud(photos) / Drop Your Wish (ideas) For Nairaland 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.