Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Nnamdi Azikwe Was A Curse On Southern Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Azikwe Was A Curse On Southern Nigeria (932 Views)

2023: We Insist On Southern President, Not Yoruba President –afenifere / Wardesk News Webminer On Southern Kaduna Killing (Photo) / Funmilayo Kuti Led Yoruba Kings & Nnamdi Azikwe To London In 1947-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Azikwe Was A Curse On Southern Nigeria by Osaze007: 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
Abeg why did Azikwe oppose return of Yorubas in kwara and kogi into south west

Any explanations

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Azikwe Was A Curse On Southern Nigeria by biafranbaby(m): 7:01pm On Nov 20, 2019
Where was your grandfather when Azikiwe was opposing?

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Azikwe Was A Curse On Southern Nigeria by celeiyke: 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
Osaze007:

Any explanations

And who gave u this foolish story?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Azikwe Was A Curse On Southern Nigeria by Okoroawusa: 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
Ask Google...
All these small children with deficiency in history

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Azikwe Was A Curse On Southern Nigeria by Osaze007: 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
celeiyke:

And who gave u this foolish story?

Awolowo might have been called a tribalist but with the behaviour of Nnamdi Azikwe and his obsession with Yoruba land I don’t blame awolow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Azikwe Was A Curse On Southern Nigeria by Peacemaker5129(f): 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
No leflendum no erection

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Azikwe Was A Curse On Southern Nigeria by gwafaeziokwu: 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
Osaze007:

Any explanations

The first stage of madness is talking to yourself and replying
Second stage is laughing and poking fun at your stupidity
The third stage is to find the nearest refuse dump to receive fresh air
The fourth stage is to enter nearby market 'buy" your food from their dustbin and return to your mansion in the dumpsite.

I'm still observing you. Yet to determine the stage you are in.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Azikwe Was A Curse On Southern Nigeria by helinues: 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
I dont know about that oo

May be the person below me might have an idea about the events
Re: Nnamdi Azikwe Was A Curse On Southern Nigeria by kettykin: 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
Adeyinka Grandson is now an authority to be quoted , the rate at which fake news are dug up in nairaland is just disgusting and 100% of the time it is fake news against igbos by yorubas

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Azikwe Was A Curse On Southern Nigeria by ZankuB: 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
[s]
helinues:
I dont know about that oo

May be the person below me might have an idea about the events
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Azikwe Was A Curse On Southern Nigeria by aljharem(m): 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
This is one question they will never answer

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Azikwe Was A Curse On Southern Nigeria by celeiyke: 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
Osaze007:

Awolowo might have been called a tribalist but with the behaviour of Nnamdi Azikwe and his obsession with Yoruba land I don’t blame awolow

This is just somebody's opinion just like urs

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Azikwe Was A Curse On Southern Nigeria by helinues: 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
AmuNaIke:
[s][/s]

Re: Nnamdi Azikwe Was A Curse On Southern Nigeria by Danzakidakura(m): 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
biafranbaby:
Where was your grandfather when Azikiwe was opposing?
you wan kiii that guy See capping

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Azikwe Was A Curse On Southern Nigeria by orion7: 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
this Yoruba boy is quoting adeyinka grandson very foolish of him

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Azikwe Was A Curse On Southern Nigeria by orion7: 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
tribalism has eaten deep into this boy it's a pity who says get a life. for the record I know you are a Yoruba boy you are not deceiving anybody

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Azikwe Was A Curse On Southern Nigeria by maestroferddi: 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
Osaze007:

In your very little mind, it never occurred to you to ask why did Awolowo champion the balkanisation of Igbo areas which led to the situations of parts of Rivers, Delta, Benue and Cross River States today.

You dredge up one trash from antiquity to sell a senseless narrative...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Azikwe Was A Curse On Southern Nigeria by Banmeallday: 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2019
Oduduwa need to be declared...stop blaming Zik when Awolowo joined the Satanist out of greed and spite...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Azikwe Was A Curse On Southern Nigeria by Osaze007: 11:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
maestroferddi:
In your very little mind, it never occurred to you to ask why did Awolowo champion the balkanisation of Igbo areas which led to the situations of parts of Rivers, Delta, Benue and Cross River States today.

You dredge up one trash from antiquity to sell a senseless narrative...

That’s was after zik started it
Basically every evil zik wished on Yoruba happened to his own people
Re: Nnamdi Azikwe Was A Curse On Southern Nigeria by maestroferddi: 11:30pm On Nov 20, 2019
Osaze007:

That’s was after zik started it
Basically every evil zik wished on Yoruba happened to his own people
I have many Yoruba friends or else I would have joined you in your foolishness by asking that the blood of over three million Igbos slain primarily due to Awolowo's senseless quest for power and congenital hatred/fear of the Igbos, cry for vengeance....

But I will not....
Re: Nnamdi Azikwe Was A Curse On Southern Nigeria by Osaze007: 12:38am On Nov 21, 2019
maestroferddi:

I have many Yoruba friends or else I would have joined you in your foolishness by asking that the blood of over three million Igbos slain primarily due to Awolowo's senseless quest for power and congenital hatred/fear of the Igbos, cry for vengeance....

But I will not....

Well why did zik first attack then first
Ensured kwara kogi wasn’t returned to them
Carved Midwest out of them
Wanted to make sure Lagos wasn’t part of western region

Do you know all of this backfired on him
He lost his own Niger delta
Cameroon was cut of his own region
Damn
Re: Nnamdi Azikwe Was A Curse On Southern Nigeria by maestroferddi: 12:40am On Nov 21, 2019
Osaze007:

Well why did zik first attack then first
Ensured kwara kogi wasn’t returned to them
Carved Midwest out of them
Wanted to make sure Lagos wasn’t part of western region

Do you know all of this backfired on him
He lost his own Niger delta
Cameroon was cut of his own region
Damn
Keep reading loads of crap...

Abeg, I wan sleep..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Azikwe Was A Curse On Southern Nigeria by Osaze007: 12:59am On Nov 21, 2019
maestroferddi:
Keep reading loads of crap...

Abeg, I wan sleep..

The truth has been said your dodging it
The first southern assault was from east to west
Re: Nnamdi Azikwe Was A Curse On Southern Nigeria by slimderek(m): 1:23am On Nov 21, 2019
Osaze007:

I dont have to read this Osaze,
Anything from Adeyinka Grandson is biased

(1) (Reply)

Atiku, Osibanjo, Tinubu, Amosun Spotted At The Wedding Of Nuru Ribadu's Daughter / Media Aide To Ex-president Yar’adua Dies In Kano After Showing COVID-19 Symptoms / The Rise And Fall Of A Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.