Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,814 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:03 PM

Sunday Dare Meets Gernot Rohr, Praises Work Done With Super Eagles So Far - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sunday Dare Meets Gernot Rohr, Praises Work Done With Super Eagles So Far (15034 Views)

AFCON: Wabali Bobo Is Better Than Francis Uzoho,” Gernot Rohr / Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye / Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Dare Meets Gernot Rohr, Praises Work Done With Super Eagles So Far by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 21, 2019
Halexgos3:

Chai Nwa nna, ebe bu d place

Nebe ndi bayin no na cho ihe umu aka ge rie. tongue

1 Like

Re: Sunday Dare Meets Gernot Rohr, Praises Work Done With Super Eagles So Far by Halexgos3(m): 6:17am On Nov 21, 2019
AmuNaIke:
[s][/s]
Clear air
Re: Sunday Dare Meets Gernot Rohr, Praises Work Done With Super Eagles So Far by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 21, 2019
Halexgos3:

Wow it sound like Buridu
Yes, I think these two tribes has something ancestral in common.
Re: Sunday Dare Meets Gernot Rohr, Praises Work Done With Super Eagles So Far by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 21, 2019
KosiGee:

What if the ID card was deliberately left at the scene to distract you and the police? What if it was done to implicate an innocent person in the crime he didn’t commit?

Who goes to robbery with an ID card grin
Re: Sunday Dare Meets Gernot Rohr, Praises Work Done With Super Eagles So Far by emerged01(m): 6:23am On Nov 21, 2019
gaetano:
Rohr is a very humble and loyal guy, He brings stability to our team. But man should improve on his tactics, he's very predictable with his subs as he keeps making like for like subs during games. Man should switch it up a Lil bit and be dynamic with his formations. He should also stop calling up that NEPA pole called Paul Onuachu, i don't know which person in the NFF that is collecting money from him to always include him. Ahmed Musa should also be dropped, i don't see how someone playing in Saudi Arabia should be called ahead of olayinka, Dennis and okereke that play in the uefa champions league.
I don’t know what he sees in Paul onuachu o.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Dare Meets Gernot Rohr, Praises Work Done With Super Eagles So Far by Angeldada55(m): 6:24am On Nov 21, 2019
Ok...e be like dia two dey try cx we dey see result ���

Coach, It's AFCON or NO CORN o !!!

Iffa no talk now, he fi come forget wetin carry ham come as coach of the super eagles.
Re: Sunday Dare Meets Gernot Rohr, Praises Work Done With Super Eagles So Far by jeff1607(m): 6:37am On Nov 21, 2019
gaetano:
Rohr is a very humble and loyal guy, He brings stability to our team. But man should improve on his tactics, he's very predictable with his subs as he keeps making like for like subs during games. Man should switch it up a Lil bit and be dynamic with his formations. He should also stop calling up that NEPA pole called Paul Onuachu, i don't know which person in the NFF that is collecting money from him to always include him. Ahmed Musa should also be dropped, i don't see how someone playing in Saudi Arabia should be called ahead of olayinka, Dennis and okereke that play in the uefa champions league.

you don't train with the team ,I don't think you would understand each player on a one on one basis. try building a fantasy team and see if it's that easy,
Re: Sunday Dare Meets Gernot Rohr, Praises Work Done With Super Eagles So Far by mechanics(m): 8:25am On Nov 21, 2019
Wow, am happy to see them together, visits like this should be encouraged, because i don't like hearing news of lack of effective communication and poor working relationship between coach, NFF and the sport officials, it will also boost the moral of our coach to do more.
Re: Sunday Dare Meets Gernot Rohr, Praises Work Done With Super Eagles So Far by Vabasi(m): 9:54am On Nov 21, 2019
illitrate:
mbok, ndiongon ke nsido nfana ufan ado, ya nke yen itut nkong.

Da Udo kase nanga ansuene ke public. Ke ata akpaniko ado iditerate.
Re: Sunday Dare Meets Gernot Rohr, Praises Work Done With Super Eagles So Far by BlackBovi: 1:16pm On Nov 21, 2019
GOZIEM2463:
Super Eagles head coach , Gernot Rohr, on Wednesday met with Nigeria's minister of Youth and Sports Development , Mr Sunday Dare during a courtesy visit at the MKO Abiola National Stadium Abuja and was praised for his ongoing reformation of Nigerian football.

Nigeria won the Bronze medal at the last AFCON tournament, and has had impressive displays against Brazil, Ukraine while also achieving two wins in it's 2021 AFCON qualifying matches against Benin and Lesotho and Dare has praised Rohr for being part of the football process while also questioning Nigeria's state of football.

"Are we happy about where our football is at the moment? Not exactly but we know there's an ongoing process that will make this country a better football nation. That process is on and you are part of the process," Mr. Dare told Rohr.

Dare also expressed hope that Nigeria would maintain the recent victory against Benin Republic and Lesotho.
"Nigeria is a football loving nation. We love our football and we also love our victories," the minister said.

Coach Gernot Rohr, praising the minister for his recent projects said;, "I wish you good luck and I hope we can work together."

https://legitnewsblog..com/2019/11/sports-minister-dare-sunday-thanks.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Rio 2016 Gymnast Pussy Exposed / Tunisia Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 31st Janaury 2015 / Burkina Faso Vs Togo - AFCON 2013 (1 - 0) On February 3rd 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.