Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

How To Activate 100mb For N80 Plus 9minutes Talktime On MTN - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Activate 100mb For N80 Plus 9minutes Talktime On MTN (713 Views)

MTN Is Giving Out 100MB To All Subscribers / Covid-19: MTN Is Giving Out Free Daily 100MB To All Subscribers To Get Updates / MTN Is Giving Free Data 100MB To Browse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Activate 100mb For N80 Plus 9minutes Talktime On MTN by EricksTV(m): 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
MTN is here again with a wonderful data and call offer that all customers on the network would love to enjoy. While we await free browsing cheats, I'll make sure I update you with latest, cheap and nice data offers and packages...

Let me not waste much of your time because I believe you came here for a reason which must be achieved i.e. getting the information I'm about to disseminate. This new MTN data and call offer is very cheap and comes with it wonderful data cap that'll serve those that love browsing and calling at a very cheap rate as you can be getting as much as 100mb for just N80 with 9minutes of free call to all networks inclusive, it's wonderful right? Yes it is!

Source: �https://www.erickstv.xyz/2019/11/how-to-activate-100mb-for-n80-plus.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Get Major Brands Of Smartphones At Amazing Discounts / - / Samsung Has Been Showing Off A Secret Phone At CES That No One Knew About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.