Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

What Do Know About Opay Jobs? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Do Know About Opay Jobs? (3203 Views)

Things You Don't Know About Opay App / Opay-opos Nigeria Is Recruiting / Promoters Needed For Oride/opay Download Activation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Know About Opay Jobs? by senatepresido: 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
hi NLers, I just got a call this evening to resume as a business developer in OPAY tomorrow morning in one of their outlets , I don't know much about the internal operation of this company, are they prompt in salary payment and what's the prospect in working with them, please anyone with idea about it should enlighten a brother, no insult and unnecessary quote pls...
Thanks in advance
Re: What Do Know About Opay Jobs? by Kylekent59: 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
senatepresido:

hi NLers, I just got a call this evening to resume as a business developer in OPAY tomorrow morning in one of their outlets , I don't know much about the internal operation of this company, are they prompt in salary payment and what's the prospect in working with them, please anyone with idea about it should enlighten a brother, no insult and unnecessary quote pls...
Thanks in advance

Oh, he told you to create a topic to get answers of which you actually did. grin grin

You can do some Google research about OPAY.

1 Like

Re: What Do Know About Opay Jobs? by CareerBegger: 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
Kylekent59:

Oh, he told you to create a topic to get answers of which you actually did. grin grin

You can do some Google research about OPAY.
is there a big deal about that
Re: What Do Know About Opay Jobs? by collins1895: 6:12am On Nov 21, 2019
senatepresido:

Thanks in advance
They are in need of brand promoter n verification officers, the salary is good,every worker has a target.....
Re: What Do Know About Opay Jobs? by Ikanium(m): 7:18am On Nov 21, 2019
collins1895:

They are in need of brand promoter n verification officers, the salary is good,every worker has a target.....
do you have a link sir?? I'm interested
Re: What Do Know About Opay Jobs? by osigomu: 7:55am On Nov 21, 2019
senatepresido:

Thanks in advance
Please is it in Lagos? Because I had an interview, almost two months now no news. For OPOS tho
Re: What Do Know About Opay Jobs? by osigomu: 7:55am On Nov 21, 2019
senatepresido:

Thanks in advance

Their pay is good that’s all I know
Re: What Do Know About Opay Jobs? by senatepresido: 9:21am On Nov 21, 2019
osigomu:

Please is it in Lagos? Because I had an interview, almost two months now no news. For OPOS tho
Yeah in Lagos, we submitted our CV's 9th of this month
Re: What Do Know About Opay Jobs? by senatepresido: 9:22am On Nov 21, 2019
collins1895:

Thanks a lot
Re: What Do Know About Opay Jobs? by senatepresido: 9:23am On Nov 21, 2019
osigomu:

Their pay is good that’s all I know
Thanks for your feedback
Re: What Do Know About Opay Jobs? by collins1895: 10:44am On Nov 21, 2019
Ikanium:
do you have a link sir?? I'm interested
No, I dont
Re: What Do Know About Opay Jobs? by LovesonBlezz(m): 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2019
collins1895:

Got an invite for the post of a promoter though I didn't apply, pls is it about marketing, and how much is the salary?
Re: What Do Know About Opay Jobs? by collins1895: 12:47pm On Nov 21, 2019
LovesonBlezz:
Got an invite for the post of a promoter though I didn't apply, pls is it about marketing, and how much is the salary?
Brand promoters is 50k plus other bonuses if u hit ur target
Re: What Do Know About Opay Jobs? by LovesonBlezz(m): 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2019
collins1895:

Brand promoters is 50k plus other bonuses if u hit ur target
You seem to know much about them, what if they promoters don't get meet targets, do they still pay
Re: What Do Know About Opay Jobs? by collins1895: 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
LovesonBlezz:
You seem to know much about them, what if they promoters don't get meet targets, do they still pay
I was at there training last month, bonuses is paid weekly,de bonuses depends on how many riders n download u make in a week.......if u can hustle, go ahead n join....I prefer wat am doing

2 Likes

Re: What Do Know About Opay Jobs? by maynation(f): 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2019
Lol. Opay? grin

One of my girlfriends works with them, she got the job a month and few weeks ago at Ibadan.
During this time she has been transferred from Ibadan to ilorin, from Ilorin to Ogbomoso and as at yesterday she told me they have transfered her back to Ilorin. Over 45k salary? Who does that?

To even think she said she has been trekking all through these cities to woo people to register their apps makes the job tiring and lest I forget, she has never met up with the target of 10 daily new users they gave her, highest she's ever gone was 5 and she hasn't received any salary yet even though it's several weeks over a month.

Opay is hellish.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Know About Opay Jobs? by Liposure: 5:44pm On Nov 21, 2019
maynation:
Lol. Opay? grin

One of my girlfriends works with them, she got the job a month and few weeks ago at Ibadan.
During this time she has been transferred from Ibadan to ilorin, from Ilorin to Ogbomoso and as at yesterday she told me they have transfered her back to Ilorin. Over 45k salary? Who does that?

To even think she said she has been trekking all through these cities to woo people to register their apps makes the job tiring and lest I forget, she has she has never met up with the target of 10 daily new users they gave her, highest she's ever gone was 5.

Opay is hellish.
thanks 4 ur contribution. BTW how do u do?
Re: What Do Know About Opay Jobs? by maynation(f): 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2019
Liposure:
thanks 4 ur contribution. BTW how do u do?

You welcome.
How do you do.
Re: What Do Know About Opay Jobs? by Liposure: 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
maynation:

You welcome. How do you do.
i'm fine O.U just made my day.men, u are so real
Re: What Do Know About Opay Jobs? by maynation(f): 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2019
Liposure:
i'm fine O.U just made my day.men, u are so real

So real in what sense?
Re: What Do Know About Opay Jobs? by Liposure: 6:17pm On Nov 21, 2019
maynation:

So real in what sense?
U say things d way it is. U dont pretend
Re: What Do Know About Opay Jobs? by maynation(f): 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2019
Liposure:
U say things d way it is. U dont pretend

Lol.

Okay o.
Re: What Do Know About Opay Jobs? by Liposure: 7:07pm On Nov 21, 2019
maynation:

Lol.
Okay o.
thank God i found you
Re: What Do Know About Opay Jobs? by Liposure: 7:22pm On Nov 21, 2019
maynation:

Lol.
Okay o.
do u think it was d right decision to expell d babcock student

1 Like

Re: What Do Know About Opay Jobs? by Christeety: 7:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
I know someone who does the job. Its very stressful and they sack anyhow. Not trying to discourage you but be prepared
Re: What Do Know About Opay Jobs? by SleekyP(m): 11:26pm On Nov 21, 2019
Opay, Olist and workforce....don't near them
Re: What Do Know About Opay Jobs? by osigomu: 9:45am On Nov 22, 2019
senatepresido:

Thanks in advance

Pls is it for OPOS?
Re: What Do Know About Opay Jobs? by senatepresido: 11:37am On Nov 22, 2019
osigomu:

Pls is it for OPOS?
yeah

(1) (Reply)

Get Ready! Oceanic Bank Online Recruitment 2b Deployed 3rd Sept. / Urgent Vacancy / Nachitech Oilfield Supplies & Services Ltd Ongoing Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.