Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Gov. Fayemi In Washington Dc; Delivers Keynote At Usip 2019. Pics. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Fayemi In Washington Dc; Delivers Keynote At Usip 2019. Pics. (1471 Views)

Peter Obi Delivers Keynote On Governance, Trade & African Unity In Nairobi,Kenya / Photo: Osinbajo Delivers Keynote Remarks At LPG Week In Dubai / Buhari Delivers Keynote Address At AIM2019 In Dubai, Meets World Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Fayemi In Washington Dc; Delivers Keynote At Usip 2019. Pics. by plaindealer: 12:14am On Nov 21, 2019
Kayode Fayemi, governor of Ekiti state and chairman of the Nigeria Governors Forum (NGF), arrived in the United States on Wednesday morning and delivered a paper as guest speaker at the United States Institute of Peace (USIP), TheCable can report.

1 Share

Re: Gov. Fayemi In Washington Dc; Delivers Keynote At Usip 2019. Pics. by plaindealer: 12:16am On Nov 21, 2019
I thought the US refused him Visa because he's on their US Visa ban list?

This is another reason why we need and must have that fake news and social media bill.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fayemi In Washington Dc; Delivers Keynote At Usip 2019. Pics. by banty: 12:43am On Nov 21, 2019
See dem in round table in abroad, no dss no mopol but see dem for naija, na so so dss mopol xmas light for background and exercise rubbish for their claimed high tables..
Re: Gov. Fayemi In Washington Dc; Delivers Keynote At Usip 2019. Pics. by tricksters: 12:49am On Nov 21, 2019
But foolish PDP supporters claimed his visa application was denied n only Saraki visa was granted to go watch basketball or is there something a I YAM missing ?!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fayemi In Washington Dc; Delivers Keynote At Usip 2019. Pics. by saheedbadmus(m): 2:25am On Nov 21, 2019
Thats nice
Re: Gov. Fayemi In Washington Dc; Delivers Keynote At Usip 2019. Pics. by Nobody: 2:31am On Nov 21, 2019
plaindealer:
I thought the US refused him Visa because he's on their US Visa ban list?

This is another reason why we need and must have that fake news and social media bill.

What if he traveled with diplomatic passport?
Re: Gov. Fayemi In Washington Dc; Delivers Keynote At Usip 2019. Pics. by plaindealer: 3:03am On Nov 21, 2019
Awol1:

This is not a diplomatic mission, besides, the US don't care diplomatic or not, they'll deny you regardless if they have to.

Try again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fayemi In Washington Dc; Delivers Keynote At Usip 2019. Pics. by seanfer(m): 4:59am On Nov 21, 2019
Awol1:

The same Atiku traveled with?

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Fayemi In Washington Dc; Delivers Keynote At Usip 2019. Pics. by Sirjamo: 5:33am On Nov 21, 2019
Buhari should sign that social media regulation bill the minute it is passed by the national assembly, or else, the PDP online Zombies will start another civil war with their fake news having been repeatedly rejected at the polls!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Fayemi In Washington Dc; Delivers Keynote At Usip 2019. Pics. by helinues: 5:57am On Nov 21, 2019
Wailers food don land oo..

Same Fayemi they claimed US embassy denied his Visas.

We go use good news send you people to an exile..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fayemi In Washington Dc; Delivers Keynote At Usip 2019. Pics. by helinues: 6:00am On Nov 21, 2019
Awol1:

You mean he acquired the diplomatic passports day before yesterday?

Let the social media regulation law pass the 3 readings.. Online cyber space go be tough for you guys in the coming months

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Fayemi In Washington Dc; Delivers Keynote At Usip 2019. Pics. by johnmartus(m): 6:12am On Nov 21, 2019
We don't value ourselves in Africa. If its a small nonprofit organization that invite him in Nigeria dude will not attend . But Because its a United states of america he run there.
Re: Gov. Fayemi In Washington Dc; Delivers Keynote At Usip 2019. Pics. by plaindealer: 6:50am On Nov 21, 2019
johnmartus:
We don't value ourselves in Africa. If its a small nonprofit organization that invite him in Nigeria dude will not attend . But Because its a United states of america he run there.

Name the organization in Nigeria that invited him that he refused to honor? Or you invited him and he said no?

Any silly excuse to hate. Why are you people so negative? Is negativity how you value yourself as a Nigerian?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fayemi In Washington Dc; Delivers Keynote At Usip 2019. Pics. by tsnazeez: 7:09am On Nov 21, 2019
Inferiority complex is affecting many people in Nigeria. Be yourself, Be bold and be courage in all. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Gov. Fayemi In Washington Dc; Delivers Keynote At Usip 2019. Pics. by johnmartus(m): 8:33am On Nov 21, 2019
Where is negativity here now. I will advice you stop supporting these politicians blindly. Fayemi is a bonafide of ism just like me. And I know what am saying you can't see beyond your nose, so keep quiet.
plaindealer:

Name the organization in Nigeria that invited him that he refused to honor? Or you invited him and he said no?

Any silly excuse to hate. Why are you people so negative? Is negativity how you value yourself as a Nigerian?
Re: Gov. Fayemi In Washington Dc; Delivers Keynote At Usip 2019. Pics. by SonofDevil: 8:41am On Nov 21, 2019
Awol1:

oponu so he just got the diplomatic passport this week

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fayemi In Washington Dc; Delivers Keynote At Usip 2019. Pics. by lereinter(m): 9:24am On Nov 21, 2019
He went to talk about peace not found in his country in another country

This world sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fayemi In Washington Dc; Delivers Keynote At Usip 2019. Pics. by plaindealer: 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2019
johnmartus:
Where is negativity here now. I will advice you stop supporting these politicians blindly. Fayemi is a bonafide of ism just like me. And I know what am saying you can't see beyond your nose, so keep quiet.

I asked you to name the organization in Nigeria that invited him that he refused to honor? Or you invited him and he said no?

I will advise you to stop being negative and quit making up rubbish just to satisfy your negative state of mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fayemi In Washington Dc; Delivers Keynote At Usip 2019. Pics. by plaindealer: 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2019
lereinter:

He went to talk about peace not found in his country in another country

This world sha

This is the dumbest comment of the day..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fayemi In Washington Dc; Delivers Keynote At Usip 2019. Pics. by lereinter(m): 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2019
plaindealer:

This is the dumbest comment of the day..

Medals for you
Re: Gov. Fayemi In Washington Dc; Delivers Keynote At Usip 2019. Pics. by adem30: 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2019
That was how one Saraki miscreant was telling me with boldness that Fayemi was denied visa.
Those guys are so senseless and gullible to believe every lie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fayemi In Washington Dc; Delivers Keynote At Usip 2019. Pics. by slimderek(m): 6:06am On Nov 22, 2019
How do we even know this is the US?
Re: Gov. Fayemi In Washington Dc; Delivers Keynote At Usip 2019. Pics. by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 22, 2019
He sneaked into US.
Only a thief does that.
Re: Gov. Fayemi In Washington Dc; Delivers Keynote At Usip 2019. Pics. by omenka(m): 6:16am On Nov 22, 2019
I thought some incorrigible punks said Fayemi cant visit the US just like their thieving god holed up in Dubai.

Who did this thing to my brothers really? embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Fayemi In Washington Dc; Delivers Keynote At Usip 2019. Pics. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:04am On Nov 22, 2019
lalasticlala Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

If Nigeria TRULY Wants To Defeat Boko Haram, It Must Ask IRAN For Help / Amotekun Will Be Declared A Terrorist Group Before The End Of The Year / Sowore Asks Buhari's Govt To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Bury His Parents In Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.