Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,929 members, 7,841,562 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Bobrisky Twerks And Belly Dance, Nigerians Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Twerks And Belly Dance, Nigerians Reacts (1452 Views)

Bobrisky Twerks And Whine With His Surgical Enhanced Naked Bumbum / Bobrisky Twerks in the toilet, Displays her sexy butt(photos & Videos) / Bobrisky Twerks On Kogbagidi, And He Sprays Him Money; Davido Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Twerks And Belly Dance, Nigerians Reacts by frankleesehi(m): 2:31am On Nov 21, 2019
Nigerian cross dresser and transgender, Okuneye Idris Olarenwaju also called Bobrisky twerks and belly dance to falz's song.

In the video, he was twerking and belly dancing to Nigerian singer, Falz song

Nigerians reacted to the dance as they blast him.

Daniel_coker1: why him they dance like snake way them pour hot water na

Jahdonpenzar: Be like cockroach wet person spray raid

Watch the video below:

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/11/bobrisky-twerks-and-belly-dance-nigerians-reacts.html

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Bobrisky Twerks And Belly Dance, Nigerians Reacts by frankleesehi(m): 2:31am On Nov 21, 2019
More, Watch Full Video HERE

Re: Bobrisky Twerks And Belly Dance, Nigerians Reacts by praizblog: 2:45am On Nov 21, 2019
Lol
Re: Bobrisky Twerks And Belly Dance, Nigerians Reacts by Nobody: 3:46am On Nov 21, 2019
"Why him dey dance like snake wey them pour hot water na? "

"Be like cockroach wey person spray raid"

Nigerians are wicked abeg!

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Twerks And Belly Dance, Nigerians Reacts by Ed12(m): 4:30am On Nov 21, 2019
Confused human being

Re: Bobrisky Twerks And Belly Dance, Nigerians Reacts by idesylvester(m): 5:20am On Nov 21, 2019
I used to hate this guy but recently I just realized that when he was poor I didn't help him, so let him hustle his hustle... if him perish him perish... I have my own hustle
Re: Bobrisky Twerks And Belly Dance, Nigerians Reacts by Glory2glory54: 7:25am On Nov 21, 2019
This is too bad

(1) (Reply)

The Helicopter Crash That Killed Kobe Bryant Happened Behind Kourtney's House / NNAMDI KANU Expose Buhari In Cuba Hotel Where Speech Was Recorded (video) / See What Alex, Tobi And Other Celebs Have Been Doing In Self Isolation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.