Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Lovely Moment Davido Made A Wish Blew The Lights On His Birthday Cake (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lovely Moment Davido Made A Wish Blew The Lights On His Birthday Cake (video) (647 Views)

Fans Gift Saga An iPhone 13 And A Money Cake (Video) / How Davido Made The "Sho Mo Age Mi" Slang Go Viral (see photos And Video ) / Mike Godson Reacts To Assurance For Chioma “Davido Made Us Look Like Small Boys” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Moment Davido Made A Wish Blew The Lights On His Birthday Cake (video) by TheOlusanjo(m): 6:18am On Nov 21, 2019
Nigerian singer, David Adeleke popularly known as Davido has everything to be thankful for as he celebrates his 27th birthday, today November 21 2019. Papa Ifeanyi as fondly called hosted his close friends and family to an expensive dinner in one of London's finest restaurant last night and it was really a moment to relish for the singer who has shown tremendous growth over the years.

Davido who is set to release his third studio album titled 'A Good Time' revealed his highs and lows of 7years journey in the entertainment industry. See the touching caption he accompanied with his Album artwork below:

A Good Time
It’s been a long 7 years. A lot has transpired in my life since my debut album ‘Genesis’, and I, David Adeleke (aka Davido) have gone through a process of immense changes and growth. In sad times I lost close family and friends (RIP) and in my happiest times I’ve created lives (Imade, Hailey & David Jr). I fell in love and got engaged to my PHENOMENAL fiancé, Chioma. I’ve fought battles of all kinds and on all fronts: spiritual, physical, mental, emotional even political.
With less than 48 hours left of the 7 year wait for the album of the century; A Good Time reflects on the ability to trust the timing of your life, enjoying the best moments & persevering through the worst ones. There’s no time like the present and it’s A Good Time to be alive, to be a PROUD AFRICAN and to fight for the freedom of one another - in unity. This is my album cover art and it reflects the culmination of my 7 year journey in audio/visual form, I present to you, “A Good Time”. OUT Nov 22!!! #AGoodTime

Happy Birthday Davido!

Watch videos from the dinner here: https://theinfong.com/2019/11/davido-hosts-private-dinner-with-friends-and-family-in-london-as-he-celebrates-his-27th-birthday-video/

Re: Lovely Moment Davido Made A Wish Blew The Lights On His Birthday Cake (video) by Birdeyeview: 6:20am On Nov 21, 2019
its all good to see him happy
Re: Lovely Moment Davido Made A Wish Blew The Lights On His Birthday Cake (video) by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 21, 2019
Congratulations David Omo Adeleke.
Re: Lovely Moment Davido Made A Wish Blew The Lights On His Birthday Cake (video) by praizblog: 6:42am On Nov 21, 2019
Hmmm hbd
Re: Lovely Moment Davido Made A Wish Blew The Lights On His Birthday Cake (video) by Glory2glory54: 7:22am On Nov 21, 2019
Today is all about you David

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce's Dad Shares A Rare, Never-heard Track From The Destiny's Child / “I Think It’s Time To Get Pregnant Again” – Tonto Dikeh Reveals / Don Jazzy & Naira Marley "Tesumole" Dance | Wizkid & Teni Again? | Davido COZA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.