Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:39 AM

What To Do If Gmail Is Not Receiving Emails? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What To Do If Gmail Is Not Receiving Emails? (859 Views)

Yahoo Mail Not Receiving Emails: How To Fix It? / Get quick info to resolve Outlook not receiving emails / My Line Not Receiving OTP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do If Gmail Is Not Receiving Emails? by ithelpnumber: 7:18am On Nov 21, 2019
What can be done by the users if they are not receiving emails on their Google account?

There have been many complaints by the users that they are not receiving the emails on their Google account. This can really annoy them as they get their important stuff on their emails by their clients. So, they look for the resolution to get rid of this problem. Luckily, there are troubleshooting steps that can be taken to rectify the issue.

If Gmail is not receiving emails:
Users generally get frustrated if they face the issue of Gmail not receiving emails. The importance of this can be understood when it is not working fine. So, let us dive into the topic and get the resolution.
Checking the internet connection:
This is the basic step that can be taken by the user. Sometimes, we panic because of the situation but the reason behind it is just a tiny one. Like this, we can check our internet connection if it is stable and is working fine. We should ensure that the connection is stable for its proper functioning.
Try Gmail in different browser:
If you are facing the issue with your Google account, you can try opening it in a different browser and check if you are still facing the issue. Open a different browser and then open your Gmail. If it is working fine in another browser, then you can uninstall your old browser.
Is your Gmail down?
There can be a possibility that server of Gmail might be down. If you want to check that, you can open the Downdetector website in a browser. For his, you have to enter Gmail in the search bar of that website and click on the return key. The next step is to check if your Gmail has an outage. If it is the issue, then all you can do is to wait until the outage is fixed.
So, these are the aforementioned steps that can be taken by the user is their Gmail is not working properly and there is a problem in receiving the emails. The users have the support of customer care also.

Website: http://www.itphonenumber.com/blog/gmail-not-receiving-emails-on-iphone

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!!my Friend Is About To Loose All His Wedding Videos Because Of Virus. / Hp Pavilion X360 14 Inches” Intel Core I5, 1tb / 8gb, + 16gb / I need Help With My Graphics Card.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.