Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Burna Boy......you F#####k Up O! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy......you F#####k Up O! (667 Views)

Alexg Tv Offer P*rn Show And H**k Up / Burna Boy: “You Know What, No Album Till Further Notice” / "Shut The F**k Up!", Linda Ikeji Slams Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy......you F#####k Up O! by izombie(m): 8:29am On Nov 21, 2019
I was so proud of burna for what he said about AKA and the xenophobic attacks in south africa. But now i can't help myself getting angry for making the same AKA and south africans have the upper hand again. Why did burna agree to attend that show in the first place after what he said during the xenophobic attacks? Aka isn't even half of what burna boy is but now he has been feeling like a god. Burna boy shouldn't have agreed to attend that show much less perform there. O boy you fall my hand small o.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy......you F#####k Up O! by GraGra247(m): 8:36am On Nov 21, 2019
I feel the same way. I feel Burnaboy humiliated us all by accepting to go.

It only takes someone that understands how these useless wicked unrepentant South Africans behave to appreciate the fact that South Africa ought to be isolated by every African country till they come to their senses... if they even have any.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy......you F#####k Up O! by obiekunie2: 8:56am On Nov 21, 2019
burna fuked up big time!

a man should count his words before he utter them - but once uttered, A MAN SHOULD STAND BY HIS WORDS AT ALL COST - THAT'S WHAT MAKES A MAN.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy......you F#####k Up O! by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 21, 2019
Una go dey alright.
Re: Burna Boy......you F#####k Up O! by izombie(m): 9:45am On Nov 21, 2019
GraGra247:
I feel the same way. I feel Burnaboy humiliated us all by accepting to go.

It only takes someone that understands how these useless wicked unrepentant South Africans behave to appreciate the fact that South Africa ought to be isolated by every African country till they come to their senses... if they even have any.
exactly. If he knew he wasn't going to back up his utterances he shouldn't have uttered them in the first place.
Re: Burna Boy......you F#####k Up O! by izombie(m): 9:46am On Nov 21, 2019
obiekunie2:
burna fuked up big time!

a man should count his words before he utter them - but once uttered, A MAN SHOULD STAND BY HIS WORDS AT ALL COST - THAT'S WHAT MAKES A MAN.
you are right. Now imagine they are now saying burna should apologise.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy......you F#####k Up O! by izombie(m): 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2019
Stevecovey:
Una go dey alright.
meaning?

(1) (Reply)

“tacha Sent Boys To Kill Me”- Blessing Okoro Cries Out After Unknown Men Hit Her / FUOYE Admission In Faculty Of Law For 2019/2020 Session / Who Knew Ooni Of Ife Could Play Table Tennis Like This? (video,photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.